A Run |39|

| Strong Language |
| Long-ish Chapter |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

*Logans POV*

"Help me, help yo... gurl watcha," I mumbled the lyrics as I panted while almost finishing my first block.

I decided to go for a jog to get my mind off of... things.

Of course it didn't work.

I have been on a run for about 45 minutes listening to my usual playlist on spotify. God, this whole thing is just...

A mess.

I brought the sleeve of my Savage hoodie up to my forehead, smearing my sweat in attempt to cool off. I started to walk slower as I passed what appeared to be some sort of cleaning truck. I unzipped my pocket in my maverick joggers, pulling out my phone, seeing I had received a text from my mom.

I locked it and resumed my music through my bluetoothed headphones. I shoved it in my pocket and zipped it back up, preparing to take off once again.

I pulled my hoodie over my head and pulled at the jawstrings, making the hoodie cover my whole head except my face.

I'm an idiot. How could I have been so blinded by the fascination with my experience that I didn't even think what I was doing was... wrong?

I wanted to spread awareness, case closed. But that case got blown up when the hate towards me started to blow up.

I was finally about to finish my first block when I saw Kennedy in maverick leggings and a red maverick shirt. Her long haired pulled into a tight ponytail as she hurried out the gate holding her phone that had ear buds connected to it. She approached me as she came to a stop in her Nike shoes.

"Hey!" She said bubbly. "C-Can I join you?" She stuttered. I'll always love when she stutters when she's nervous.

I stared down at her, now at a complete stop, panting. I pull back my hoodie and take off my headphones.

"Uhmm, why? I'll be back inside in an hour." I clarified for her. She looked at the concrete road and sighed.

"Please, you're killing me inside." She mumbled. I looked at her and saw the sadness in her eyes. How? I don't know. But somehow I just knew. "O-Oh, give me your hand!" She exclaimed now having a bright smile.

I looked at her confused and put out my free hand for her to take. She gently took my hand, bringing it down to her large stomach. She gingerly placed it on a specific spot near her bellybutton.

"Do you feel it?" She asked hopefully. I scrunched my eyebrows and concentrated on my hand.

All of the sudden I felt a shift underneath my hand. I cracked a small smile, thass muh boiii. I heard her giggled and I looked away from her large stomach to now seeing her cheeky face.

"What?" I asked confused, my small smile now turning into a side grin.

"You're face, you're..." she trailed off, placing her soft hand on my cheek. "Smiling." She said quietly. I closed my eyes, feeling her touch take over my thoughts.

I opened my eyes to see her looking me up and down, I tilted my head.

"What, you want some of this?" I asked using my hands to go up and down my body for emphasis. She stared intently, stroking her chin in question.