Jimmy Kimmel |26|

| Strong Language |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We arrived home a few days ago and Logan had told me, that manager Jeff told him, that Jimmy Kimmel wanted Logan on his show. I was thrilled that he was going to be starring on his talk show, like that's a big deal. Before the talk show too, we were supposed to get the Cool Bus. Like, FINALLY! Of course Logan was so thrilled for that.

Now we are backstage while Logan is getting touched up. I am not supposed to be going on stage, I haven't been told that I am so I am basically gonna watch Logan along with Brendan and manager Jeff. I was kind of thankful too because I feel very exhausted and I just want to stay behind the scenes for this one. Brendan is recording Logan while Logan is talking to the camera getting dressed.

"How you feelin' Logan?" Jeff asked. I looked up from my phone to observe this conversation. Logan popped his head out just enough so that we saw his white collar and navy blue tie.

"Yo, I'm nervous bro." Logan said truthfully. "But I'm also anxious. I don't know what to do with myself!" Logan said laughing his high-pitched nervous laugh. I put my phone in my back pocket and stood up off the couch I was sitting on and walked over to Logan.

I smiled as I saw his face once I turned the corner. He was red and had a worried expression on his face.

"Don't be nervous, you kill it." I said, trying to boost his confidence. He gave me a thankful grin as he blushed looking at the camera once again.

"Okay, maybe I feel a little better." He said slouching in embarrassment. Brendan pointed the camera at me and I gave him (and the camera) my attention.

"Kennedy, you're like the Logan whisperer." He praised. I made a click sound with my tongue and flipped my hair. Brendan chuckled and pointed the camera back at Logan. "Yo, Logan your hair is f*cked up." He blatantly said. Logans eyes widened and he felt his hair.

"Oohhh, NUUU." He whined. "No, hunny, NoOOoOoo!" He complained even more. He then yelled for the hairstylist and she came in to touch up his hair. "Thankk youuuu." He appreciated. She giggled and sprayed his hair.

"You're welcome dear." She giggled a little more. She was probably early 40's so I wasn't, jealous? I don't know what I'd call it, but I definitely wasn't jealous.

She finished his hair and left the room and the stage manager came in and told us that it was 1 minute til'. I came over to Logan as he was putting on his navy blue jacket. He started to look in the mirror doing faces such as a smolder. I giggled and walked in front of him putting my hands on his chest. He looked down at me, smiling.

"May I help you?" He asked innocently. I looked away smiling wide. I started to flatten out his jacket and he appreciated it. He placed his hand on my waist, slowly pulling me towards his body. I smiled and didn't think to hard on it. "Thank you." He said kissing my forehead. Brendan was still recording.

"It's time!" The stage manager said, coming in. All of the sudden Logan and I looked at the TV in the room and saw that Kimmel had come back from commercial. Logan looked back at me as I did to him and he leaned down to peck me on the lips.

"Love you." I said quickly. He smiled at me pulling away, grabbing my hand.

"Bye babe." He said back, squeezing my hand. He speed walked out of sight and I scurried over to the couch.

I saw Logan walk out of the 'pod' looking thing and walked towards Jimmy, shaking his hand.

"Thass my baby!" I squealed. I'm so happy for him, he really deserves this. Jeff laughed at my comment but I didn't bother to fire back.