Lit-tree-ally |34|

| Corny Christmas jokes (sorry if you're an atheist or jew 😂) |

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"We need more CHRISTMAS LIGHTS BRENENNN." Logan complained, purposely saying Brendans name wrong. Brendan groaned while still recording Logan.

"We have some though, on the Cool Bus." Brendan brought up, he had a valid point. Logan rolled his eyes in objection.

"But those are for the Coooooolll Busssss." Logan whined, stomping his left foot like a child. I giggled, causing him to look over at me. "What's so funny?" Logan sassed sarcastically, folding his arms, leaning over me intimidatingly.

"Nothing, nothing. Just go get you're Christmas tree lights." I told him backing up away from him. "I'll be here watching Santa Clause 3." I said with a toothy smile.

"Anyway, forget her Brenen, let's go get some liiiightss!" Logan exclaimed, pronouncing 'lights' in a strange voice. He also said Brendans name wrong again. Man, he is ON one today. "Dadddd! Come onnnnn." Logan slurred. I know for a fact he's not drunk, he's just being himself. Weird, enthusiastic, entertaining, etc.

Brendan stopped the camera and Logan went to the merch room for SOMETHING. He came back put empty handed with merch. I had safely assumed he left his keys in there for some odd reason. Then, they walked out; Brendan, Logan, and Logans dad, Greg Paul. Leaving me and Lydia out in the open.

Evan was practicing hockey, and Frank was doing... something strange. Mike was not here at the moment and neither was Andy.

"Hey Lydia!" I shouted from the opposing side of the tree.

"Yeah?" She shouted from the Kitchen.

"Want to watch a Christmas movie called,'Santa Clause 3'?" I asked, she gasped.

"Absolutely!" She replied, allowing me to hear the scrape of the barstool against the wood flooring. She walked into the room, sitting beside me on the couch. "I am so ready." She said anxiously, I giggled.

"Same." I said, pulling up Netflix.

◇◇◇
2 hours later...

"HONNAAAAYYYY, I'M HOMEEEEE!!" I heard Logan yell, causing me to leap off the couch and fall on my knees. I paced my breathing while I was on all fours. I put a hand on my stomach out of caution.

"Jesus, Logan. I think I just peed a little." I said looking up at him with a glare while Brendan pointed the camera at me.

"Sorry, can't help it; I'm a Maverick!" He said towards the camera with a cheeky grin. "Now come over here and greet me." Logan pouted playfully. I struggled to get up but eventually did.

"First of all, I am not a slave." I said, brushing myself off. "And second, what do you want me to do? Come greet you with a welcoming embrace and kiss?" I remarked. He gave me a smirk.

"You're my slave in bed." Logan mumbled to the camera mischievously, wiggling his eyebrows. I gasped in horror. "But to answer your second question, yes. Now come give me a kiss." Logan demanded with a smile. I scoffed rolling my eyes.

I stood on my tippy toes as he leaned his neck down, pecking me on the lips. It was brief yet comforting. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and started to intensify the pace catching me by surprise. I opened my eyes wide and saw his still closed with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Woah, woah, WOAH! Hold your horses buddy." Logans dad, Greg, interrupted. Making Logan snap his head back at him, frustrated.

"Fineeee." Logan complained, kissing my forehead one last time before pulling away and turning to the others as well as the vlog camera. "Alrightty guys, so we just bought a huggeee amount of lights, and we're going to be decorating it around our tree that our glorious friend Frank, say hi Frank!" Logan said as the camera panned to Frank. Frank immediately ran out of the frame with a cheeky smile on his face. The camera went back to Logan who's face held a smile but also annoyance. "Frank, you b*stard."