An Innocent Lost |32|

| Strong Language |
| Physical Harm |
(May be triggering to some readers)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Friday, November 17, 2017...

So I am back shooting at VS after a week and a half. We just finished a shoot and I was chilling in the makeup room.

I've been thinking about Arya today and I have no clue why. I just really want to squeeze her puppy cheeks and cuddle her. I know that Evan took her into surgery today and I was just so anxious for her to recover. I want to play with her soo bad.

I check my phone after the shoot and I see 5 missed messages and 3 missed calls from Logan.

Baby 😻💕: Come home now
Baby 😻💕: Urgent
Baby 😻💕: Babe, Please answer
Baby 😻💕: We need you home
Baby 😻💕: Please call me back as soon as you can

Now I grow worried. I quickly reply.

MEEEEE: I'm on my way. Can you fill me in?
Baby 😻💕: In person. Sorry.

I furrow my eyebrows and check the time. 4:44pm. I've been here for 9 hours. Jesus.

I check in with my boss and photographer and they excuse me for the day.

I head out into the parking lot and hop in the Yeti. Yes, I took the Yeti. Logan was supposed to be at the house with Andy today. Something about 'cruising in the Cinquecento'? I don't know.

I pulled out (A/N: that's what he said.. I had to, sorry) of the parking lot and headed to the house.

◇◇◇

I parked in front of the house and saw a small car that looked almost like a Beetle (don't know if that's what they're called). I also saw a new car that I logically infered was Evans new car. I walked up to the front door while feeling a small kick from the baby. I slightly smiled as I began to think of Logan. I wonder who the baby will look more like? Probably Logan.

I pushed open the door seeing Logan sitting on the armrest of the sofa. Andy was on the couch diagnal from Logans. Evan was in the louge sofa, seated for only one.

I was already extremely nervous and intimidated.

I set my stuff on the floor by the door walking over to Logan. I gave him a cheerful smile that would hopefully cheer him up. He smiled back at me sadly. I placed both my hands on hisright shoulder, placing my head on my hands. He turned his head and faced me; our faces only centimeters apart.

I thought he was going to kiss me, but I thought wrong. Instead he turned his head away from me and released a low sigh, almost like a grumble. I stood up straight, facing everyone, resting only my left elbow on his right shoulder.

"Guys, you're freaking me out. What's the matter?" I asked concerned and anxious. "And Ev, aren't you supposed to be picking up, or at least checking on, Arya right now?" I questioned. This caused Evan to burst.

He let out a cry that voiced pure sadness. Andy quickly rushed towards him in attempt to comfort him. My heart ached not knowing what had upset him from my words. I looked at Logan nervous, but he remained unfazed with a plain expression that I knew was holding back a cascade of emotions. My stomach was churning.

"Can somebody please tell me what's going on?" I said raising my voice.

*Logans POV*

"Can somebody please tell me what's going on?"

My heart ached from the news I had received from Evan only hours earlier.

I was holding back, no doubt about it. I just didn't want to show weakness in front of Kennedy in the state she is in.