4.Met myself in exhibition

Krist pov

Now we reached at our hotel where we booked to stay. It's a very nice hotel the view around the hotel is very beautiful. We've booked two rooms, Knott and me staying in one room and prem, bright, toota are staying in another room. The room is also very pleasant and we can see the outside view from the big glass windows, everything is so good. We started to freshen ourselves up then went down to have breakfast, after spending 12 to 13hrs in flight also I'm nt feeling jet lag. I'm very much excited to explore the place so I asked my friends if they are feeling all right, they nodded in affirmation and told they've taken enough rest in flight, and they are as excited as me. So we planned to go a Swiss national museum and the zoo then afterwards to the Lake Zurich. Then we visited all the places took many pics, enjoyed good food, did boating enjoyed the whole day then returned to our place had dinner and slept early maybe because we're very tired at the end of the day.

 Then we visited all the places took many pics, enjoyed good food, did boating enjoyed the whole day then returned to our place had dinner and slept early maybe because we're very tired at the end of the day

                      (Lake Zurich)
        I woke up early in the morning went for jogging in a lake side. The climate and environment is so good here, there was a park nearby so I went there did some exercises, breathed in the fresh air. I like the scenery here, it's so refreshing and calms my mind, body then for sometime roam around the park and came back to the hotel. I tried to wake my friends up but they are sleeping like wood logs, I know, I can't wake them up now so I got ready and had my breakfast in the lobby and went to roam alone the city, while I am leaving the hotel I saw big poster of an live photography exhibition then I thought it's a good idea to go to the exhibition because either way I'm alone to roam, and I have a special interest towards photography and unique photo collection, when I get some time I try to collect good pictures and put them in my blog to create different themes. I went there by a taxi when I reached and entered into the exhibition building it's actually a photography museum, live photography showcase hasn't started yet so I went to see the winning pictures of live photography competitors, I saw different types of pictures are hanging, each and every picture has a story, then I saw a picture which was expressing imagination of a soul, I read the story behind the picture it was unique and the photo is amazing, I thought who have photographed this one is really very creative, tried check his name on the photo board, it was written as SPR in a short form, then after roaming for two hours I left the exhibition and went to see the snow mountain, when I reached there... wow...I was so happy everywhere it's full of snow like a white velvet layer dazzling like diamond covered the place. I went near a bench beside a tree, and sat there and watched some kids playing with snow, some are making a Santa statue, everything was looking so beautiful as if someone specifically prepared that place for the entertainment, it's like heaven. I was feeling the cold air by looking at the sky and stretching my arms to both side as if I'm standing in the heaven. When the sun rays spread over the white snow it was glowing like diamonds...(if the snow diamonds won't melt then I ll take some in my pocket for u my frnds...lol..😉😜😝)after clicking some pictures, I rode the cable car, after sometime left the place and I wanted to see the live photography showcase but it ll start in the evening so I decided to go there in evening with my friends.
       It's  evening now so me and my friends are ready to go to the exhibition, when we reached there it's   very crowded, it was looking different than morning. The showcase already started, it's really unique and like everything is coming to life from the photographs, like they are living things. I came across so many different kind of live pics, suddenly one picture strike me like I'm standing spreading my arms and looking at the sky in the snow mountain in that blue jacket and marron pants and my white scarf is also dere in this picture, it's not like me but that person in the picture is me ....wow how means how.....how it happened, I am meeting myself in the live photography exhibition and standing live here too...my friends are also stunned when they saw that picture because they can recognize me from any angle and also they saw me in the morning with that get up, nobody can recognize but me and my friends definitely recognize me from way far too, my face isn't showing but my pose was showing in that picture, and a description it was written as 'a free soul conquering the nature.' Then I checked the photographer name it's the same name I saw in the morning SPR, how come it's possible whom I praised ,took a picture mine and put that in one of his live photography showcase, all pictures of his are looking  a way too alive in the showcase.

Singto pov

After freshen up I attended the meeting of the live showcase. It was announced that every competitors will be provided a theme and place and four hours as the time limit to take photographs. I got the place snow mountain and my theme was string to nature. Today nothing much to do so they show us the studio and some tourist places in Zurich . After that a conference was there about photography I did attend all then went to take rest for the next day activity, today I was happy by seeing my pictures are hanging on the wall of famous art com photography museum and my name is printed over it SPR, it's a great feeling to see your own  work infront of self making urself proud.
          It's  early morning I woke up got freshen up and got ready to go to the snow mountain to take pictures for live photography. I took many pictures and now moving to area where sun rays will fall to take pictures, while I was sitting and waiting for sun shine from a far I saw a person was standing, looking up spreading his arms as if he's inhaling the nature it was a good view so I took  some pictures of that person and it really came nice like all pictures of him I can easily select for my live showcase. That person left I don't where, I took some more pictures when the sun rose, finally I've selected the pictures for my live showcase total 6 pictures we can select so I selected the best pictures and for me the person standing spreading arm was the best to the best. And finally I got the highest votes for my photography and that person's picture made me the live photography competition winner. I thanked to the person in my mind for the best pose.

_________"____"__________"____"________

Hi  frnds,
     Hw r u all? Are u enjoying the story? Make some noise frnds...cheer me to be creative. Again sorry for typos.
Thank you.
See you around the fiction....☺️ enjoy the nature and keep clean the nature....