70.Thankful to the life

Singto pov

What's true wonder in the world is to spend time with your loved ones. And not to feel lonely whether happy or gloomy. The life is a long path we've to travel without anybody to walk with us is really sad and sorrowful.

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it without knowing what's going to happen next.

I really thank my parents how they grew me with nourishing so much love and affection. There are many people in the world who're deprived of this. I'm lucky enough to get their love and approval in everything.

And then to my greatest surprise, I got to meet Krist, my life long companion. He painted my life with gorgeous colors I'd never seen before. And made me the happiest person in the planet.

The best of best friends in the world I have from my childhood. They're really what it's called true friends and lifelong supporters. I take pride in them.

I wanted to become a doctor because I was thankful to the life I got. I wanted to spend time in making the life of people a little better and spread smile on their faces. Finally I've achieved my dreams, and walking in my desired path with the blessings and support of my loved ones.

Each and everyone in the hospital are like one family. From the management to every staffs, doctors, nurses, attendants everyone, a big family. And the motto serve the human and show the humanity. Without any one of them it'll not work properly.

Life is like the ocean, it can be calm or still, and rough or rigid, but in the end it's always beautiful. To think everything happens for a reason, it's really true. My life is the sole example of it.

There's beginning but there's no end to our passions of life. Mostly I'm  passionate about the colors Krist is spreading in my life. Have anyone ever seen the color of joy, happiness, kindness, blissfulness... He's showing me everything... I'm still in the process of discovering the true adventures of life. And I'm more than thankful for it.

 And I'm more than thankful for it

Krist pov

Many times we ask the question, what's life and how do we define it? I'll say, 'life is feelings, love, faith, happiness, joy, beauty, unity, caring sharing, freedom, peace, creation, art, fantasy, a fairy tale, a mystery, knowledge, delight, splendor, nature, a dream and beautiful isn't it?

Some people think that only  heterogamy is the normal existence other than this everything is abnormal. And they think it's against society and those people are  abomination to their family, society and what not.... The social stereotype isn't that welcoming everywhere.... No matter where you're in the world, the fight for human rights continues... And so many people face struggle around the world cause of their own preference to love... But the hope never ends.

At the end opinions are not facts.... But as we're part of the society we show respect to everything. And as human beings we've an active thinking power than other organisms. So before presenting the criticisms about things, we should first analyse everything properly to not to hurt others cause of our recklessness and opinions.

Their accepting for who they are, really a great step and those families and people support them, how broaden their minds and hearts. In this world so many places and people are there who doesn't accept easily if anything goes against their thoughts or beliefs. They say it's abnormal, against nature and what not.

Now the world is slowly changing. And giving equality to everyone in the societal norms, is progressing gradually. And people are now accepting for who they are, providing a peaceful environment for living openingly. It really takes much efforts to come out of the closet  for some people due to fear of being alone, unacceptable behaviours and social anxiety.

But we should take pride because we're who we are... No need to think what others will think ill of us. It's not wrong to love. It's our fundamental right.

Mine and Singto's surrounding is really filled with good people with kind and loving hearts. How easily they accepted us not showing any difference is always make me feel overwhelming. I was never hesitant about anything to express in front of my parents. I did say them how I fall in love with Singto and without questioning they embraced me with love and affection.  They supported me encouraged me to love freely. They inspired me in every possible way, in so many ways and things that I've lost count. And also my friends and in-laws are so loving, inspiring souls. My friends listen to me without judgement, speak without prejudice, help me without entitlement, understand without pretension and love without conditions. I both  respect and appreciate them in my heart how truly amazing they are. And Singto, he lights my soul up everytime.

There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger and live just a little bit better. I couldn’t be more grateful.

To love and be able to shower love is something very special, unique and at the same time very fascinating. Life is what we'll give shape and decorate it the way we want taking into our hopeful destination along the way we'll fill its empty spaces with our love happiness and desired things to make it the worth of getting it. I'm most blessed and thankful cause I got to experience this life work through  it. The wonders of life are really beautiful.

I'm thankful for nights that turned into mornings, dreams that turned into reality, friends that turned into family, like that turned into love and love that turned into most wonderful surprise of my life. From the bottom of my heart and soul I am thankful for Singto's existence in my life.

 From the bottom of my heart and soul I am thankful for Singto's existence in my life

________________☺️🤗☺️_______________

Hi guys,
              How're you doing? It's really really a late update. I don't know what to say.

Thank you.☺️
See you around the fictional world.🤗
Life is a gift, be thankful.🍁💞