61.Prewedding plannings

Singto pov

I don't know why we've to do a pre wedding themed photoshoot for a magazine. Ah! I remembered now, we're doing it because my sister wants it. But I can hear my wedding bell is ringing in my ear. I only sighed and thought yeah after coming back from this vacation I'll talk about my marriage with our parents.

I asked her, 'why you left the run way walk then. We can do that too.' My sis looked mischievously at me and asked, "can we do that? Then it'll be really awesome." I said, I was just saying casually, not to take it seriously. Then she said, "what's there not to think it'll be good to do it." So we need to practice like a marriage ceremony something like that she said and also said to call my friends because it'll be good to be comfortable around friends to practice this and they can act as groomsmen in the show and they can help us to be at ease.

And also we've to do some things like tasting the cake and selecting the menu and wedding cards etc to show it in the show like a real wedding documentary. So my sis has been recording all things.

I really want to get married and these things aren't helping at all because it feels like I'm going to get married. Ha ha it's funny as we're doing it for a fashion show. But I leave it for our parents. Because they said they will arrange everything but when don't know and they've not said me when it'll be a good time to fix the auspicious date for our marriage yet. I'm hoping they'll decide soon, before they're so eager to marry us off but why they're not hurrying now, while Krist is now graduated and I'm already type of settled in my work. Ok whatever it's good to leave it to them. They'll do good.

They insisted us to do many things  like everything is real. It's fine to do this much for the show to help them. We don't know what they're arranging because everything they're keeping or seems like a secret. Ok I was a little curious but fine with it. I don't know much about this fashion show. But it's quite strange.

These past few years life is surprising me in a best way I didn't know it exists. The bestest until now is Krist.

Krist pov

I'm quite enjoying the time after my graduation. And I'm spending most of the time at Singto's home. His sis is arranging some groom's wedding fashion show and we're acting as models for that. I think it's quite entertaining. Our friends are also taking part in it. It's quite fun like, the photoshoot, choosing the cake and all, walking through the runway etc. Our dress measurements are also taken. We'll go to the trip for my after graduation vacation and at the same time we'll go through that  fashion show.

We all are going, our parents, sis and friends. Well it's good to spend the vacation together. It's the perfect time to catch up with my loved ones, after spending a lot time studying. Every trip we went on before was really special, and the memories will last forever. A family vacay is much-needed now. All my travel companions are cheering me on, I don't why for graduation but then again my friends also graduated then why they're also trying... ha ha maybe they've lost their minds in happiness after receiving graduation.

Pretty soon, I'll be paving my way as a resident. My job probably won't allow for as much vacation time as I had before. This vacay may be one of my best chances for awhile to get the whole crew together and make some new memories.

Now our parents even spending most of the time together as if they got their vacation. Anyway it's good. It's like a picnic most of the days for us as we're all sitting and eating together more frequently.

I think Singto is thinking about our marriage. Yes I know he's very eagerly waiting for us to get married as soon as possible. Ha ha but I think our parents may have forgotten now. They wanted us to after my graduation but now maybe due to busy and this big fashion show and all it skipped from their minds. Anyway they always think best for us so it's fine.

Parents pov

Yeah, it'll be quite a big surprise. For now we'll do the photo shoot saying it's for a fashion show and some Grooms fashion magazine subscription, a new edition and they're quite lovely couple that's why chosing them as models and want to start from home only. And truly they're not less than any model. If looks could kill and nail then they'll do it as easily as it is! No sacrasm involved here because it's the truth anyway.

We've been planning for the wedding for some time now. And it's a top secret from both the would be grooms. And it'll be a destination wedding much to everyone's pleasure. Most importantly it's for our both son's pleasure. We hope it'll be a perfect one as we think. The hell of course it'll be one. Ohh no swearing allowed but it's in a good way an exciting swear.😜

It'll be one of the best wedding in a most lavish way. Oh my! the preparations are already completed only little things left and that's a very good thing by the way.

And we're getting enough time to think what more is there to add, as we're the parents of our lovely boys, thinking to shower the best things over them before they start their new phase and journey of life. A marriage a true blessing with nothing to worry about, only happiness will scatter around them like the morning sun rays. They're the most beautiful souls. We know there is something more to them as if they're the soulmates for who knows how many lives. We're really lucky to have them as our child. Ah getting a little emotional. But it's ok right? who will not. They're the true gems of our eyes.

We both parents are now sitting at the cafe deciding how we'll take them to the destination. Yeah it won't be that difficult. We'll tell them we're going for after graduation trip and to say the fashion show of grooms will be held there too. Here they can practice before heading for the show and the ramp walk and all. After all, an aisle and a runway are quite similar! It's a wedding themed fashion show. Ha ha wow what a plan, said Krist's mom. But really it'll be a grand surprise. It'll be the best walk for them to walking down the wedding aisle. We can't wait for it. We'll go through the unimaginable surprise. Get ready my boys! soon, you'll realize why you're going through this show. We said to ourselves. Finally, feeling the overwhelming affection and many twisted emotions thinking the D-day isn't that far.

________________😋😉🤐_______________

Hi frnds,
               What's up? Let's enjoy the new chapter.
Thank you.☺️
See you around the fiction.🤗
Enjoy long romantic walks to where your mind will take you and your feet will move on it's own..👬💖