37.Patience in impatience

Krist pov

We've no time to meet and even talk, only sometimes we're exchanging glances at each other while crossing paths from near or far.... But we can feel the burning desire rising inside our body, mind and heart, is making us crave for each other more, like as if time is passing slowly... I think our crave, desire is growing more and more towards each other.....

Whenever we met for a few minutes we talked like there's no gap in between and we laugh until both our stomach hurt, everything feels like magic between us...

I can see in his eyes, they look at me like I'm everything they've been looking for their entire lives. It's so real enticing. I didn't even imagine someday someone is going to look at me with a light in their eyes, I've never seen... The strong currents pass through his eyes to mine connecting both forming a bond, its so divine, tantalizing, exhilarating... Sometimes I ask myself was I waiting for it without knowing, it feels like that.

Everytime he looks at me, kisses me it's electrifying, how can this happen every time, is he a generator but what's the fuel he's using, what's the name of that neverending fuel which is filling me with electrifying sensations...

My patience is slowly coming to an end, I'm feeling very impatient now. But I've to keep my patience in impatience. I miss his dreamy kisses. The look of him before the kiss, is a perfect blend between sexy and adorable. The look that makes my heart flutter, and my lips tremble...

I was sitting with my friends, Bright asked, " hey, how's your opening pass experience?" I asked him what's that? All my friends looked at him to know what's he talking about. Then he said, why we all are looking at him like that and how this simple thing we don't know and said it's the opening of my traffic signal to singto. I said we're already dating so I already gave him signal, isn't it? He said "aww... Krist you've already given signal but I thought you're so innocent to do such things and we've to push you for this... So how was everything in bed? Why you didn't share the experience of your loss of virginity?" After listening this I was shocked and started to smack Bright, Really!!! wait I'll kill you today then you'll be a virgin ghost... Why will I lose my virginity and you Bright I'll take yours then you'll know what you wanted to know, my friends came to rescue Bright from me and they asked "what Bright didn't you know Krist is our most innocent friend... How can you use those opening gate and all terms and said such things to him..." Bright said, "I was using medical terms as we are medical students, wasn't I? And krist, I know that's why singto is avoiding you... You know a man's desire...." I then asked, what!!! what then I'm a ghost, Am not I a man? Knott said to me "don't listen to Bright...." Then we left to attend our next class. I thought what Bright said but I know singto and it's not like that. Singto loves me from heart and not because of other things.... Bright and his stupid thoughts, I'll really kill him next time...

Singto pov

I don't know now a days I can't control my desires towards Krist, maybe because we're so busy, can't spend time with each other. It's feeling like a punishment for me we're staying near but it seems far, work and time is making us distant physically but my mind is always with him. I saw Krist sometimes while going to classes or in laboratory, I always want to drag him from there and feel him. I see his eyes while crossing paths as if we both want to devour each other like there's no tomorrow.....

I don't know when we'll be free from this busy schedule... I want to spend each and every second with him. Everything is different when I'm with him.... I discovered so many new things, didn't ever thought I'll experience and discover such but I'm now and it's like euphoria.... like molten larva exploding and glowing from the core radiating colorful beams...

I miss every tender touch, his blushy cheeks, cute pouts, million dollar smile and so many things. I want to feel and hold him in my embrace. I want to plant soft kisses on him and shower him with all my affection and adoration. I can feel the kaleidoscope of butterflies slam dance in my lips when we kiss everytime and when it gets dense it's more like everything starts to glitter around us sparkling light even the twinkling stars spark above the sky seeing us. Everything magnifies a thousand times when he kisses me like I've always been anticipating lands on my lips.

I want to listen to his breaths, I want to savor him in my arms. I think I will plan something better to refresh his mind from the tiredness of all things.

I was going to sleep after talking with Krist by phone, I saw my phone started ringing again then checked who's the caller and it's non other than my mom. I picked it up and she talked to me in a very excited tone. I asked her if anything good happened that she's sounding so excited. She replied that she's excited to know my plans, so to I asked what plans she's taking about... She said, "singto, don't you know Valentine's day is coming, what are your plans? And I know you are not getting enough time to spend with Krist so make it up for him and it's your first Valentine's day with him so make it special... However busy you are but I want you to make it special for Krist..." Listening to my mom I really got eleted... I thanked mom for reminding me of the day and said her not to worry I'll make everything worth it. I'd thought before about Valentine's day preparation for Krist when we first started our dating but in this busy schedule for sometime I forgot it's near. And now I'm ready to make it special. But I think I have to talk to my friends about this.

Now a days I am so much busy in both classes and in preparation of the special day. I am not even getting time to see him. We're talking in phone only. I think krist has some doubts in his mind but not expressing. But I know it'll disappear when we'll spend our special day together.

My friends know about my relationship with Krist and they support me. When I told about our busy schedules and the Valentine's day preparation, they're so eager to help me. They're always there when I need them, my true friends. They tease me doesn't mean they don't like me. I also do the same.

__________________💞__________________

Hi frnds,
Here's another chapter. Enjoy.. I'm so busy that's why couldn't update regularly. Sorry for that.
Thank you.☺️
See you around the fiction.🤗
Capture the moments and save it to cherish it...😍💞