25.The heartbreaking moment of realization

Krist pov

After returning from the long discussion with knott I was trying to think clearly about why I'm feeling pain when I saw singto with a girl so close... Their behavior towards each irks me... why... Am I jealous?? But why... I'm jealous over singto... I don't like the girl touching his hands or him... ohh this is jealousy. I'm experiencing now.... It's all your fault singto because of you I'm jealous... Can't you avoid that girl... Why are you being so loveydovey with her.... Why am I reacting so much, it's his business not mine... I'm getting impatient rather than him.

A sudden realization hit me like a colossal wave... I like him no I love him ?? Wow..... really!!! Many new found emotions are  flooding over my  paralyzed mind.... the words, the feelings I want to express are suppressed, nestled in my heart... I can't pour all them out...why why why???  wearying myself more and more day by day... I tried to decipher and interpret the meaning hidden within the words but it's echoing the same thing as reply saying I love him to the fullest, to the core of anything.

Now all exams are finished. I'm relaxed somehow. We're also getting a short after exam vacation. I'm ready to go home and clear my mind. I gave some books of singto to P"Aim saying I'm not finding singto so please give them to him but the real reason was, I didn't want to meet him or face him yet. He said ok. Then after reaching home, daily I was pacing back and forth thinking about singto and trying to discover my feelings towards him more.

I don't know why today's weather is looking so gloomy... This vacation I got, spending it by contemplating my thoughts over and over confirming it yes, I'm in love with him... I want to meet him confess him... But will he accept... He likes that girl I think... Why will he accept me, a guy... These thoughts are shadowing my mind... I can't understand what to do.

I was watching tv sitting with my father and I heard about an accident occurred near our university area in the news and suddenly one thing striked at my mind... I came to my room in search of my phone and checked the message again and again... Oh God!!! ahh I'm going crazy... What's more now... Singto has gone there in the same time to attend the conference in that area, as he messaged me around that time saying about it.... I quickly dialed his number   the call is going through but no one is picking, I tried again and again but same thing happened... what!!why he's not picking up... No nothing would have gone wrong... Oh god... everything should be fine... What I'll do... I rushed down and asked my father the car keys and took them and ran outside saying I'll explain later as I don't have time now.... I increased the speed of the car... the accelerator at its peak because I don't want to even a minute late to reach near him... I called him several times but nobody is picking... as time passing by I'm getting anxious more... I was saying myself please calm down as to reach near him and it's raining hard, the road isn't clearly visible  ahead... Sudden downpour making the situation more worst.... Finally as I reached at the sight I can't find anything other than the blood spreading over the place covering the half of the place... and the rain is washing the blood away but it's still there and I started dialing his number again I heard it's ringing and I can hear the ringing sound is coming from near this place, I went ahead following the sound and saw singto's phone lying in the grass at the side of the road a little distant from the blood flowing area...I picked his phone, feeling like I'm dreaming a nightmare now... then I went towards the blood covered area and found one of singto's favorite shoe lying there, I very much tried to ignore it but no it's one of his new pair of shoes he did told me about it before... no nothing can happen to him...then I rushed towards a guard who was standing near that area, and I asked to the guard if he saw a young man describing singto's features... he said "yes I think, two dead bodies are already taken to the hospital...is he  your relative? You should go to the hospital" Listening this I couldn't control myself, my legs lost their energy I fall there on the road, it's like a dangerous nightmare to me.... my eyes are getting blurry and my whole body is shaking wet in the rain... I hope it's a dream but it's not... I was crying my heart out drenching my whole body in both rain and tears as if sky is crying with me showing me some sympathy.... please don't leave me... please come back to me P", I can't take it.. can't.. I don't know how to imagine myself without you.... Is it too late for me to come to you... I was sinking into panicked state... Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder I wasn't in a state to look at him just crying hanging my head down shouting singto's name as if rain will bring him back to me as a token of sympathy...

But then some one hold me tightly and when I looked, saw knott and he said krist let's go from here first... I couldn't hear what's he saying, I was only showing him singto's phone which I picked earlier and the place where his shoe is lying, saying please bring him back knott... I don't know anything please bring him back... He was trying to console me... He took me with him forcefully to the car and placed me inside... I said I don't want to go from here... He said "let's go to the hospital to check ok.. don't worry everything will be fine... ok... stop crying.." I just nodded and sat there silently but my tears keep flowing...

When we reached at the hospital I stormed out of the car but I didn't have any energy left in my legs, feeling so weak and numb so knott helped to walk inside and he asked the receptionist about the accident victims... we went inside to check them then I saw one body is covered with white sheet and I can see one of his leg has the same other piece of singto's shoe and other bare foot... I rushed towards the body and cried there with all my heart out.... why, why you are doing this... why?? don't leave... please don't leave... my voice also disappeared slowly to the air.... only crying sitting there stroking my heart hard... I was feeling like my heart is reaping apart... Knott hold me try to calm me... but nothing is working... I should not be in this world without you...we've not even started yet and you left me.... why why.... I even have not told you yet how much I love you.... more than myself... more than the world's love... there's nothing which can say how much I love you... Why I'm in this situation now... why are you punishing me God....

_______________ 😢😭😧_______________

Hi guys,
             How are you all?? Sorry for the late update... I'm trying my best to update regularly but again I can't win the time... I'm not getting sufficient time to write. Thank you for your views guys. Enjoy the sad chapter.
Thank you.☺️☺️☺️
See you around the corner🤗...
Cherish everything, don't be too late to realize the true things and feelings...☺️👍👀