60.Graduation jingling

Krist pov

It's finally time, my graduation is in next month. Then I'll get to know about the residency program and all. I've applied here in our country only. I'll really appreciate and love it if I'll get in our university hospital.

So many things are going on in my mind. Yeah he's helping a lot to control my scattered mind which is everywhere.

Finally it's the D-Day and I'm hoping it'll go good. There're like popcorn puffing inside my stomach. I don't know what to do. I really really don't want to go far from Singto. Singto and our parents are sitting near me. I'm feeling so nervous like all black clouds are hovering over me. Ha ha quite funny! No not at all. I'm seriously getting frustrated why they're taking so much time to disclose the match, yeah it's the match day too. Alright it's not time yet. We've to go through whole graduation ceremony and at the end part of the ceremony we'll get to know about this matches of our career and all.

Singto tried to calm me down a little saying "everything will be fine love although I don't know where you'll get." Yes I've not told him yet my first choice I want to surprise him if I got there luckily and another reason is I don't want to let him know that I don't want to go far from him yet. And my lucky mascot is here with me and I'm praying to God please I want this place. I know he said me to apply in best places for residency program and he always wants best for me. But I want to take the chance here. I'm not doing it for him but I'm doing it for myself. It's enough I stayed away from him that long but now or further in future I'll really appreciate it if it'll never occur. Maybe I'm a cozy and nozy person.

Yeah now the time to open the envelope and to know where we got. And finally inhaling and exhaling I opened the envelope. And slowly trying to see the letter. The people in my surrounding are like stopped breathing to know it as eager as me. Finally when I saw I couldn't believe it and I'm like in seventh heaven. Wow it's magic you know like God granted my wish and my lucky mascot did show his magic. I hugged Singto first then all our family members. And said to them finally I got here. I won't have to leave anywhere and I'm so much happy. They said it's good and if I'm happy then they're too. Singto asked me if it's my first choice. I replied, yes I wanted to do it here. He asked, "really! You won't regret it?" I said, 'why will I regret can't see how happy I'm. You do know how nervous I was if I won't get my first choice. And I'll be with my loved ones here. So I won't be lonely. I'm a bit selfish here.' He hugged me saying, "yeah I'm happy. I won't have to worry for you. I'll help you in everything here. I think I got lucky here." I said, 'my lucky mascot is saying he got lucky here... It's so funny.'  He blinked his eyes and said, " really means really!! You think I'm your lucky mascot. Please say it again love. I want to hear it." I said, 'yes you're. I love you.' I saw the smile spreading over his face. He looked at me with those love filled eyes and pulled me towards the infinity depth of his eyes and I always love to lost myself in that depth.

Day by day we're stepping into our future which becoming our present so why to think much and lose the present time. Yeah cherishing the present moments is much better option than anything.

Singto pov

Krist is going to graduate soon. Graduation is an important academic milestone so I want to prepare something special for him. I had thought about it at the time of my graduation to take him in a special trip but wanted to get married first ha ha. I don't know but I'm so excited for his graduation.

Finally it's here. I've made sure everything is ready for him. Last night I stayed here to calm him down. He's so excited but at the same time tensed. I told him everything will work out for you love, don't worry. We all will be there with you.

In the morning, I checked his suit again and graduation gown and all. All set. Then I went to wake him up. He woke up and looked at me pouting I smiled seeing him looking unbelievably cute not only this time but always I think. I kissed the pout. He backed away and said eww my morning breath... I smiled and said you don't have morning breath love. And come get fresh then we'll get ready for the day. He went to the bathroom rushing after hearing me. Aww how cute he is! Alright I then prepared breakfast for us. Some sweet will calm him down so I prepared the mixed berry pancakes and eggs and bacon and avocado juice.