23.Cloud of jealousy

Krist pov

I didn't want to wake up... I never slept even for a minute all over the night so I'm feeling tired... But I want to feel good should not be like this... maybe some cool air can calm my mind and body so thought to go for jogging... Running may decrease my stress... I was trying to run speedily but don't have any energy left in me due to constant sleep deprivation...

While running I collided with somebody as I was looking down and it's non other than the person whom I'm trying to get out of my mind. He said "it's good to see you here." I said same here and today I was feeling a little bit stressed so thought to come here... How are you? I asked. He said he's doing good but I'm not looking good and to that I mumbled whose fault it is.... he asked what I said?? I said it's nothing just bit stress from all classes... He said whatever it is I should take care of myself properly and I'm looking weak. Yes, he knows me better, I'm feeling weak.... I don't know why I want to get pampered by him. He gave me his energy drink, he told me to finish it fully, I did as he said because I know he won't listen. We sat there on a bench, it's very peaceful, I forgot all the stress... It's like as if he's the medicine for my stress but again isn't he the cause of my stress... Whatever but I like this peaceful time with him... I missed him all these days.

All over the day I was very happy, even my friends were surprised by seeing my happy mood they told "our old krist came back from the cage of monster"... Was I really behaving that bad ?? I am happy and they're happy, I know the reason behind my happiness but I can't say the key reason behind my happiness is singto...

I cannot put in words how I feel about him when I see him walk by. These intense feelings clouded over my mind and will never go away, I tried but no I'm lost to my feelings.... I want to avoid him not to show my flustered face whenever I see him  without my realization the dream pictures are sliding over my mind and especially the dreamy touch. I can't look at him as much as I want to look I can't.... I have to avoid him... I don't know why I'm thinking like this..... am I crazy or what??? what's going on don't know everything is very puzzled while solving one puzzle I'm entering into another... day by day I'm getting lost inside the puzzle... it can't be love... I was never interested in any man before..... when I was in middle school I liked one girl named Namtarn.... although it was one-sided crush.... But now what I'm feeling towards singto is totally different, those tingling sensations, fast racing heartbeat, strong magnetic attraction, like an invisible string is attached with him which I can't cut it off... so many things are going on my mind, I'm so stressed.... I'm not feeling like doing anything.... I want to escape from this world but where to go... how to go... my friends are telling me I'm behaving like a love sick.... but if I'm not in love then how can I be lovesick... but maybe some truth is there in their statement... I want to see him badly at the same time I want to avoid him badly.... like I'm playing push and pull...

One day in the cafeteria surprisingly I saw him with a girl and she's the same girl who's giving him flowers infront of the dorm building before, they're sitting cozily, smiling  being lovey-dovy, exchanging their drinks.... Seeing this I don't know why but truly I was feeling like a homeowner whose property robbed by a burglar infront of my eyes (lol😂😋 krist homeowner😝 oops singto's owner 😜😛).... I felt like as if some sharp thing pierced through my heart and tearing it up into pieces.... I suddenly turned and left that place without even taking my foods which I've ordered......

It's easier to run replacing this pain with something numb, it's so much easier to go than face all this pain here all alone..... while I'm running out of the cafeteria someone pulled me towards the dark corner wall and pinned me against the wall while I was trying to escape... without realizing who's pulling I got pinned then I saw its singto.... then he asked me why I left without even taking my food... I told him what's with you, I took or not.... I don't have anything with you and why do you care to come after me.... then he came near my ear and told huskily in a teasing voice "then why did you run?? Are you angry or jealous??... Am I in your thoughts all the time", to that I  replied am not , because I don't like you, I don't think of you, now I even don't remember you... I was so angry, I couldn't even realize what I was saying, I never behaved like this with him... I lost my last grip of temper.... then he came closer to my face and said then try to forget me and kissed my lips tenderly but yet so hard then sucked my lower lip and bite it... his breath felt against my lips that sent chills run down my spine... hitting me like a tidal wave..... an electrifying current ran all over my body... then he smiled to my lips and left me in a shocking state.... I didn't know how to react... Then he came back again and handed me the food and said not to forget to eat if not he won't feel good and left. I was standing there like a statue, I couldn't analyze what happened just now.... Did he kiss me just now??? What really?? I couldn't digest it... I pinched myself to check if it's real or not but yes it's real.... I walked like a living ghost towards my dorm.