46.The engagement

Singto pov

I couldn't believe how our families decided to do the engagement ceremony. I didn't even know that really we'll participate in everything... But yes they are our families after all.

In our after exam holiday, my mom asked me to make two three days time for them and they want to go somewhere. So I was free on the mentioned day. Mom came to me and started to dressing me up. And said it's very important so I should attend it. Without asking more I obeyed her. She took me with her while blind folding me. After sometime of travelling she opened it, then I saw a big cruise infront of me and 'engagement ceremony of Singto and Krist' is written over it. I smiled in surprise looking at it. I thanked mom for this lovely surprise.

We went inside I couldn't see krist, my mom said they will come here after sometime

We went inside I couldn't see krist, my mom said they will come here after sometime. And I couldn't meet with him until they won't permit me. I asked why but she said it's a surprise for krist. I had enough time so I started to explore the cruise. It well decorated, everything so perfect.

A Sunset Cruise, I like the idea of our parents. They've planned to celebrate our engagement party on a sunset  cruise. This steal-worthy idea is perfect for anyone who lives by water. Getting married by the ocean? This would be a great rehearsal dinner option as well. But I have left it for our parents to prepare, whatever place they'll decide for our marriage will be great. Yeah my mind is flying towards marriage.

The top deck of the ship can be opened or completely enclosed. It is equipped with a dance floor and a DJ space.

The place to dine is also well furnished and looking as good as everything.