59.Get together

Krist pov

Meeting my friends I got overwhelmed in happiness. We all spent our alone time talking about so many things. I really missed them so much but finally meeting them is a blast. It's one of the best feeling. I was really missing our stupid jokes, each and every antics.

It's only a year but I felt like we'd been away from each others for a long while. But everyone's the same and I mostly like it. As usual Bright's lame jokes, Toota's sassines, Prem's hillarios taunt's and finally the wise and buddha of the group Knott. Everything is same that's what I like about my friends.

We sat and talked about how our graduation is coming soon. What'll we do and where we'll prefer to attend the resident program and the places we're going to apply where we want to continue or join further. How really time flies faster. Yeah, it's quite a bit time. Whatever the things are I don't want to think much because finally I'm back and my loved ones are with me. I'll appreciate this present moment than worrying about what to come in the future.

Life is short wear your party pants guys let's party....

Singto pov

Finally, we met our friends, it's like they're too surprised and too happy to see us here. They engulfed us in a group hug. Yeah it's so long for the first time but they're the same old best friends of mine. I left Krist to mingle with his friends. I went to a corner to chat and catch up with my friends.

My friends asked and teased me that now Krist and me will stay together in  the dorm. But I said, we'd decided not to move in together after our engagement and now too it's the same because Krist wanted this. He wanted to focus on his studies for now. They just teased me more about it. We enjoyed the party talking about many things here and there and how we all will be busy in a few days.

The party ended near the midnight. All of the guests bid goodbyes and left.  Krist also left with his parents. Untill we'll leave for university we both will spend our time with our own parents for the remaining days.

In no time we got really busy with work and Krist with his studies. Now a days, whenever we meet I can see how tired he looks. We both are practically very busy but he looks rather strained than me. Yeah it's the final year and the graduation is approaching soon. And after that the most awaiting event of my life will commence. I'm so eagerly waiting for it.

I want to discuss this with our families that I'm so ready for marriage. And I want to do it right after Krist's graduation. Yeah but I want it to be a surprise for Krist like a surprise for life ha ha... He'll kill me then.

Oh my gosh my baby will be mad at me but it'll be good surprise right. Wow I can't sleep thinking about marrying him. I'm really looking forward to it like crazy in love more and more as the time pass by. Is it weird? If it's then it's a good type of weirdness, he he I don't know anymore what I'm mumbling to myself this whole time. I'm in the hospital in my chamber when the nurse informed me about one patient's appointment through intercom, the trance of my thoughts broke. But my happy thoughts are with me to keep me sane from becoming insane. I feel like run towards Krist pick him up and swirl him in the air hugging him tight. Ah focus Singto focus I said to myself when the door of my chamber opened. A middle aged woman came inside.

I'm going home today for some matter. Mom called me in the morning to come home. I called Krist and said I'm going. As usual he's very busy. So I don't want to disturb him. This period is very much important for him. I cooked some food and kept it in Krist's fridge in the dorm, put a post-it writing not forget to eat the food I kept in the fridge and then I left. At least I can help him to stay healthy in his busy schedule.

When I reached home it's already past evening. My mom engulfed me in her arms. And told me she's so proud of me. I don't know why she's suddenly saying this. She usually does this but not like this. It's so sudden. She looked at me understandingly and said it's just she's happy nothing much into it. So I didn't say anything more. I asked her what's matter she wanted to talk about and if everything is fine at home. She said everything is good just wanted to meet me. I said sorry Mom I was busy couldn't make time to come home. She asked me why didn't bring Krist with me I told how this period time is important for him.  Mom said it's ok. She'll prepare some foods to take for Krist to make him stress free.

We talked while having dinner. I asked mom when father's business trip will over. She said it'll over soon. I asked her if she's feeling lonely here. Then I'll stay for some days. She said it's not needed. She asked me about some things like if I wanted to open my own hospital. I said for now I don't want to maybe later. I want to marry Krist first, I didn't notice it. It came out automatically from me. My mother gasped dramatically and smiled. I said mom it's nothing like that but I want this to happen soon and after graduation it'll be good. What do you think. Mom said, "yeah we all know how you both have enduring. Yeah that'd be awesome. Have you talked with him?" I said, no mom I want to make it a surprise for him. But haven't decided yet.

We talked many things. My mom checked the time and said baby go and call Krist, he must have been waiting for your call. I said ok mom and left towards my room. After closing the door I sat on my bed and called Krist after one ring he picked it up and said how's everything at home, is everything fine? Oh I'm so worried you know. Have you reached safely? Why didn't you drop one message at least saying you reached safely. Do you know how worried I'm??" I said, sorry dear but I thought you'll be so busy to remember I left.  He gasped and said, " what!!  How can you think like that? you know how you're hovering over my mind all the time even my subjects won't be like you. Even if I'm busy and all but you're always there. You're my rocket fuel to make me go and continue every work. So don't ever think not to disturb or something." I smiled and said my baby is always the best. I don't know how I got so lucky to have you. I love you so much baby and so very sorry. Please forgive me dear. And everything is fine here, just mom was feeling lonely. We talked some more I cut the call when I heard Krist's slow breath. Yeah he fall asleep while talking. He's really so very adorable.

________________☺️🤠☺️_______________

Hello frnds,
                     How are you all doing? This chapter I'm dedicating to all my dear readers to celebrate our friendship through a fanfiction although it's a bit late. Happy friendship day guys. I'm so very glad I got to meet you people from different corners of the world through this fiction. Lovz all😍...
Thank you.☺️
See around the fiction.☺️🤗
Turn up the music🎼🔊... Turn down the drama... Dance, sing, work, party...🤠😜