13.Laboratory encounter

Krist pov

It's the last day of this week, the day is totally packed, so many classes, laboratory work, although it'll be tiring day but I'm happy because next day is weekend. I can't believe it's already one week I've been a student here and got many surprises here...we can't assume what'll happen in any moment in life... that's why life is full of surprises...

The laboratory teacher divided the students in so many groups, all my friends are in different groups other than knott, he and me are in the same group, I'm lucky enough to get at least one close friend in my group. We've to submit a lab report today, Knott and I are preparing one, but knott will go home today afternoon because of some problems at home. So I've to finish everything up, now it's eleven o'clock and no more classes are there, only practical classes left in the afternoon... So I thought to go to the laboratory now and finish up the rest of the report... I told my friends I'm going to lab to finish my report and we'll meet afterwards in the evening because today only my group practical is there... Knott already left when the class ended.

After reaching in the laboratory I sat and opened my notebook and pen then went near the rack to inspect the material for my report, I also have to study a seven ft long human skeleton and note the details in the report so I went near the skeleton which is hanging in one corner of the lab room, then I started to examine and started to talk with the skeleton...how can a skeleton be this long and I can't examine you properly because of your height, while doing so I heard some footsteps but no one has any lab class now, so whose footsteps I'm hearing, maybe lab teacher but no he told me he wont be here for two hours and no other lab teachers are present today... ghost no no... I don't believe... then I started to walk backward only looking at the skeleton because in my mind I thought if I'll turn and walk may be the skeleton will run after me so it's best to walk backward, but I never get scared easily, don't know why I'm doing foolish things now...(lol😃🤣...krist...just agree you're really scared😝) while walking like that I bumped into something and is going to fall someone caught me, by feeling someone holding me, closed my eyes tightly, thought finally skeleton caught me... what I'll do... no one is here to save me... I can't yell if I'll skeleton might get angry... without opening my eyes I told in a calm voice, Mr skeleton I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong I'll examine you fully don't worry... and it's good you're this tall... I admire you... I won't complain, so you can leave me and go in your way... then I heard it said open your eyes, but I know this voice, how can a skeleton changed into singto's voice... I opened my eyes slowly then saw singto, by seeing him I felt like I gained my life back and realized I'm in bent position and he's holding me, I started to stand up but I tripped again, at the right time he caught me up but I was also trying to stand at the same time that's why my lips touched his suddenly... I'm totally loss of words, embarrassed to death, my stupid actions always brings me trouble... now I'm looking at him, my eyes are wide upon but thinking inside I can't even look at his eyes anymore(lol....haha🤣😝)... ahh I did it again but in a sober state... singto's eyes also wide open, he said nothing just helped me to stand up... Its feeling awkward, what I'll say... Singto has already seen how I was behaving thinking about the ghost and now I created another moment of embarrassment by smacking his lips...but when my lips touched his I felt a current passed through my body... ahh again I'm starting to get lost in my thoughts... to make the situation light I said, sorry again I did something stupid... You've to see this side of mine.... I'm really embarrassed now...are your lips all right... I covered my mouth by my hands what's escaping from my mouth... I'm totally doomed... he only smiled and said, 'yes I'm fine.... don't feel embarrassed, I liked this side of yours, you are so adorable like a child while talking with the skeleton... I liked it... I'm not teasing you, it's the truth..ok'... After listening to him also I was feeling embarrassed but blush is visible on my face... he noticed this then said let me help you in your work... I told it's ok... but he told it's better to finish up early... I nodded to him and I've heard, he's a very good student and excellent in many things... and he's saying he'll help so I shouldn't deny him, and also I'm a bit scared alone...and now my scared- ness turned into embarrassment due to my own actions... but my inside felt good when he told he liked different sides of mine...

Singto pov

My classes are almost over and it's the  last day before weekend so I've to go to the laboratory and check my experiment if any results are there or not so I headed towards the laboratory and my friends went to the library for their assignment which I've already finished.

I went to the laboratory teacher's room but he's not here and a note is on the table, it's written he won't be here for two hours. I saw lab is opened so thought to go and check my experiment but who's here if teacher is absent...went inside heard someone talking then I went forward to check then I can see it's looking like a student from far but he's talking with whom no one is seen, then saw he's talking with the skeleton... when I heard the voice clearly it sounds like krist's... when I went near saw, yes it's krist, talking with the skeleton, I'm very amused to see this,  oww..so adorable...but why he's walking backwards now...so I went to him and then saw, he's going to fall I caught him up,  he's looking scared, his eyes are tightly closed, he didn't yell..but slowly said 'Mr skeleton... something something...' by seeing him like this I can't explain how I was feeling... so lovely... he's looking totally different...every time I'm discovering a new side of him, that's so charming in my eyes... when I said to open his eyes, might be knowing my voice he opened his eyes and tried to stand up, while doing so he tripped again.. quickly I hold him before falling then due to the sudden action his lips touched mine again... wow what's happening... inside me I can feel fireworks ... he's looking at me shocked, his eyes wide open... I didn't know what to say or I forgot to talk... then helped him to stand up... his face is looking pinkish now, he's blushing... he asked if I'm fine and said sorry, I said, yes I am fine only that much because I can't say fireworks are going on inside me...then I said it's ok... just an accident... I liked this side of his and I'm not teasing him saying the truth only... I wanted to help him in his work because I didn't want to leave him alone scared so told him let me help but he's saying no.. I said it'll finish early then he said ok... I felt happy because I'll get to spend some time with him... Everytime I'm looking at him I'm falling in love again and again.... I don't know if some day he'll feel the same as me... he's my one and only love from the day I first saw him and I fall in love with him...he's my love at first sight...

____________💞💞💞💞💞_____________

Hi frnds,
        Enjoy the romantic encounter..💖 I'll try to write better... sorry for typos.
Thank you.
See you around the fiction...☺️🌻have fun...