31.First date

Singto pov

Our love life's first step will be very interesting one and a big one as it's started from Christmas or what I'll say Xmas.... Winter's coldness will disappear with our warmest love... the chilling air will bloosm our perfect love rose....

I am planning to take him for a date today. I want to make it enjoyable. When I called Aim, he asked me about the reason of absence... Yesterday I had sent a text to him mentioning I won't come to the resort so adjust it accordingly if anyone searches for me. I said him everything what happened making it short... He said, wanted to know in detail.... I said I'll when come back. Then I asked him, if he can do a favor to me... He said yes, I told him about my plan for this first date while krist was in the bathroom.

Krist came out of the bathroom while water is dripping from his hairs. He's looking so hot and sensual, I gulped my saliva inside just looking at him making me crazy, I stopped the row of thoughts in my mind as it's going way too wild in its way.... I didn't know my innocent thoughts will convert into wildness so soon... I always think what we find in a soulmate isn't something wild to tame but something wild to run with... I went near him taking a towel and started to dry his hair... He said he'll do it but I wanted to do it so he let me. His smell captivated me making me more crazy, the never felt desires are floated within me shaking me up but I tried to stand still like a mountain to not to invade them to cross my territory.

The first date should always the most exciting, yet nerve-wracking... He should enjoy it fully without getting bored. So I arranged a short date for the afternoon and so on, as we woke up late and it's snowing heavily in the morning like cottons are flying in the air... The scenery is very nostalgic...

When he entered the dinning room, I've already placed the foods in the table near the fireplace.... He's looking in surprise and asked me when did I prepare all things, I said it's not much when he went for bath I did it... He was inhaling the smell of the food and said, " P', let's start our lunch it's so looking so yum, everytime you surprises me, I didn't know you'll cook here, sorry for the trouble but I'm glad you cooked..." Listening this I smiled and said it's not at all trouble, and I can do this much for my little cute monster.... Again I captured his blushing face. After lunch we stood near the window for sometime enjoying the beautiful nostalgic view outside....

 After lunch we stood near the window for sometime enjoying the beautiful nostalgic view outside

(Lunch near the fireplace)

We went out after having our lunch, it's quite good, where we're staying everything was available in the kitchen so I prepared everything according to krist's choice, I know he's a little choosy when comes to food.

I asked him if he can ice skate, he said, "no but I wanted to learn but never got the chance..." After hearing this I thought then it'll be good to take him for skating and I know skating well so it won't be difficult for him when I'm with him.

We skated, I showed the basic techniques, to my surprise he learned it so quick after three to four trial, he loved it, was so happy. Slowly evening sky started glazing with stars... I spin us round on the ice, grabs me and we skated together following the bit of music in ice like we're ice sculptures dancing on the ice under the dark night sky and kissed him like in a Disney movie, then fireworks started sparkling in the sky covering it with beautiful glittering colours... Krist was so happy looking at the fireworks above us, I kissed him again under the fireworks.