44.Surprise over the mountaintop

Singto pov

Days are passing by and now I'm in the fifth year. I have still remembered what Krist said to me when we're in that medical camp and I was in life and death situation. He wants to get married to me. Ahh everytime I think about it, warmth spread all over me. I really appreciate it, I thought he won't be ready this fast but no he really surprised me, what he said is hundred percent right, we should think about our future, we don't know when what will happen, we should cherish this life and spend as much time as together.

I want to propose him, he already once stole this chance from me but this time I wanted to do it. I want propose him to get married to me. And I don't think he told me about this by overreacting the situation, no he's not, I saw in his eyes it's from his heart and he's quite serious about this.

I have already thought so many things, about how to propose but I'm not satisfied yet. And Krist has gotten a fear that day over the mountain and I want to make that fear disappear and replace that fearful unhappy memory in a happy one. Yes, it'll be best to propose over the mountain. I'll plan to go on a hike. I've to persuade him to go for a hiking with me. I hope everything will be ok.

He was a bit reluctant to climb the mountain but I helped him to climb up and said everything will be fine dear, I'm here with you...hmm... so don't worry, hold my hands let's do it together.

Now we've reached at the top of the mountain, actually it's small one because we can't reach the big one in one day and its like a valley. It'll be memorable for us either in a good way or bad... but fingers crossed I'm hoping for the best. This is another ideal destination for hikers and outdoor lovers, then I took him to a different direction of it, we saw the beautiful waterfall, wow and the rose and tulip garden near it. What I saw in internet was looking good but looking at it in real here its more breathtaking.

I check my bag for the most important thing for my surprise the ring. Yes I put the velvety box in my pocket. I've already collected the flowers without Krist noticing. While krist was busy drinking water and watching the beautiful view. I stood infront of him, he averted his gaze towards me. I then got down on one knee and gave him the flowers and hold his left hand and said Krist, I don't know anything about the future of us but I always really want to be there with you whether it's now or forever. I want to spend my rest of life together with you, I may sound selfish but so be it, you are the one who made me feel every emotions, sensations in my life, and add different colours and spices up to my life. I can't imagine myself without you. And I won't even dare to think about it. I don't know if it'll be enough what I say every time but then also I'll repeat it again and again I love you so so much from heaven and back.... I love you, and I will always love you until I die and if there's a life after that I'll love you again then. Will you accept my love and put a mark in our relationship.... will you marry me... I won't say let's get married now but someday we definitely will if you'll agree and accept me and my love for you. Will you be my partner for life? Sorry if I'm hurrying too much but I felt like it. Then I took out the velvety box from my pocket and opened it without leaving his hand and waited patiently for his answer. My heart is beating so fast for his own good or nervousness I don't know. But my patience is slowly disappearing. I opened the box showing the ring and waited to mark and bind him in the most sacred bond. I saw how tear drops flowed from his eyes, I don't know, I thought I really did something wrong, why is he crying, I said sorry love, don't worry if it's too much for now. I will wait for you. But don't cry, seeing you cry is the worst thing for me...

To my surprise he smiled through the tears, he said he's so happy and that's why crying. He accepted my proposal... Hearing this from him my heart was flying up above the mountain touching the sky... I pulled him holding his waist and kissed him passionately while doing so I slipped the ring into ring finger. I asked whispering in his ear, you're my fiance from now on.... He said only from now on... I looked at him surprisingly, wow he never fails to amaze me... He looked at me and said "what!! I felt like married in all these time..."