12.Eyes met

Krist pov

The whole day just went like that..it's been three days I'm avoiding singto... when I'm thinking what singto must have thought about me... I'm feeling worse.. I don't know why..why I'm so partial towards him... he even messaged me to know my whereabouts but I didn't reply and it's not good to behave in such a way and he's not done anything wrong... I'm feeling guilty now...so thought to reply his message and started to type... 'I'm fine, so many classes ... so I'm tired and forgot to see the messages... sorry'...yeh I lied because I can't think of anything to say... a few minutes later I got a message back from him...he wrote 'its good to hear from you... I thought you are sick because didn't see you around lately... if you need any help about anything you can ask me...take rest, take care...bye'... by reading his message I felt relieved and good... like all tensions which were in my mind disappeared... really a soothing message...

In the evening I went with my friends to the cafeteria for having dinner... my friends told me to order the food at the counter, so I went to order then saw singto, he's ordering his dinner... I said 'hi' by tapping his hand, he suddenly turned, saw me and smiled, wow... his smile is so very alluring... then said hi' too and asked if I was having dinner here.. I nodded and showed my friends... he asked me if I was avoiding him... I didn't know but I wanted to reply truthfully so I said looking down yes... because what I did to you in the terrace it was unforgivable and my behaviour was really bad... so to it, he said it's ok because you were in drunken state and he didn't mind anything... I said please forgive for my behaviour... he kept his hand on my shoulder and put his other hand on my chin and lift my face up to look at him but I wasn't looking at so he told again to look at his eyes so hesitatingly I did ...when I looked at his eyes I forgot everything like I lost in his deep eyes, which captivated me... they're so magical and as if  assuring me nothing to be afraid of... I can see the truth what he was saying... we're lost in each other's eyes for a moment... after coming to reality, he said are you ok... I said yes, thank you for understanding me... then I asked him, after coming to dorm that day what I did I don't remember.... so can you say me... he replied 'I want you to remember this part because... nothing... take your time... don't worry I think it was the best part and I loved it'... I thought what best thing happened that he liked.... I'll try to remember soon... he smiled and left to have his dinner... then I ordered food and went near my friends...now my mood was so much better.... I thought, how he can make me so calm and relaxed so quickly...
After coming to the dorm I started to write my webtoon , after finishing I was going to sleep got a text...by seeing the sender name a smile came across my lips...it's from singto he's sent a good night text... It's written 'Good night sunshine... sweet dreams'... by reading his text I thought... it's not night for me in the dream... it's day because I meet you there again... I replied by typing 'Good night moon.... sweet dream'... after pressing the send button I thought why I wrote moon... what he'll think.. I don't know how I typed it... ahh.. I must have gone crazy... then I covered my face and slept...

Singto pov

Now a days, I've not seen krist being in the same department too... I thought to send a message to know if he is well or not... I sent... but he's not replied yet... it's been three days but I didn't see him... Is he ignoring me... Ohh, he must have remembered the incidents of that night that's why... but I'm feeling sad not seeing him... I want to say him ...it's ok.. I don't mind about those things... suddenly I got a text... surprisingly it's from krist... nothing special is there but I felt happy for his text... I replied to his text..

In the evening I went to cafeteria for dinner after a long day... I was ordering my food, someone tapped my hands when I saw him I was more than happy....yes he's krist...he said hi'... I can see more than embarrassment , sadness is visible in his face while he said the truth... I can feel his sincerity in every word he spoke... I told him to look at my eyes... when he looked at my eyes I can feel the power.... and it's the first time our eyes are meeting... it's like two souls are meeting.. I read somewhere eyes are the window to the soul... yeh it proves it...why I'm feeling like this... like they're capturing me more into it... like we know each other for many years and again we're meeting.... I can feel the togetherness... a sudden image flashed in his eyes  and we're in different get ups, in different era.. what was that the sudden image.. am I walking into a dream (yeh into krist's dream😜😍)... I've never imagined us like that and it's not imagination I saw just now in a flash it came and left... what's the meaning... I don't know... Maybe thinking too much...

            (Flash image in krist's eyes)

After the moment we talked and he asked about what happened that day at his dorm... I told him you try to remember.... I want him to remember... he said he'll try... I saw his face is looking much better than before... I felt good for making him relaxed... then I  took my food smiled at him and left...
After reaching dorm I finished my work... while going for sleep I thought to send a text to krist...then I sent good night text... I wrote sunshine at the text because I always feel he's very bright and enlighten me.... I got a text from him he wrote 'good night moon'... by seeing this I'm in cloudnine... Happily slept...

Knott pov

While we're sitting for dinner,waiting I thought why Krist is taking so much time at the counter and it isn't crowded too...so I went up to check... then I saw he's standing with someone... I couldn't see from far who's he so I went a bit near...then I saw its p'singto.... and they both lost in their eyes... It's a worth watching scene.... I thought to capture this moment because I'm feeling some invisible connection between them... they look so perfect with each other... I clicked one picture of them in my phone... I don't know what krist feels or what's between them... I've not asked yet... but I know my friend so I'll wait... after all this I went towards our table... Bright asked me where's krist... I said he's coming... I didn't want bright to interrupt krist's moment...

__________🌻🌻🌻🌝🌻🌻🌻__________

Hi frnds,
         How r u all? Sorry for late updates, I'm busy lately... Thanks for your lovely comments.... enjoy...☺️
Thank you.
See you around...☺️🤗... savor each and and every moment of life...💞