55.Rainy night

Krist pov

I couldn't believe it's raining this heavily. It isn't just rain, it's a heavy downpour. Why is this sudden downpour?? And that to I don't know why looking at Singto I'm getting goosebumps not in a bad way though, yeah it's quite funny... Am I getting towards something, wanting something? Ahh well it's a big question mark or not I don't know...

Inhaling the earthy smell of rain I felt happy.... I always like to dance in the rain. But it's been years I've not. I want to but can't it's not drizzling or a normal one. But it's gradually getting slow. That's good. Maybe I can get a chance. What could make a dance more memorable than if happened in a down pour?

Rain it may be cold and the thunders may be violent, terrifying and yet at the same time encouraging of closeness, the exchanging of bodily warmth, and a pleasant evening can be spent in conversing different things with him... It's good other than leaving the things which are winking inside my head.... Ha ha I maybe losing my mind....

I don't know how he got the clue while I was thinking Singto pulled me to the terrace then he started to swirl me and told me let's dance and enjoy the rain. I asked how did you know I wanted to do this. He said, "like the rain I've fallen for you so hard so how can I not and let this rain pass. I want to feel each thing with you."  Then I said really!! Ow I'm so very happy, you're always really the best romantic at heart. I'm more than glad to have you in my life. He said, "the pleasure goes to both of us love... So what you think about me I think the same."

I could feel it on our skin and notice it’s cool or slightly warm touch. But whatever temperature it is, our bodies gave notice and couldn’t help but react to the touch of rain and its wetness. I opened my mouth to say something but he silenced me with his lips. Yeah I wanted this so much not before but after coming into the rain my mind developed this type of desire to kiss him in the rain. I didn't know how to say but he did it.

We danced a bit, again the rain started pouring heavily so we got inside and changed the wet clothes. He dried my hair. I enjoyed every bit of it.

We're watching TV to pass the time suddenly some sensual scene started... changed the channel some romance going on... then thought to change to discovery channel but... animal make out are showing... Why everywhere only eros are going on that to this time.... the atmosphere is so heated up by now... and outside its raining hard, the sizzling rain can't help it... it's like we're sandwiched between hot and cold... thought to switch off the tv because it's too awkward by the scenes.... so to avoid the awkwardness we thought to play games but suddenly electricity blacked out... so Singto went to start the FM to listen some music to enjoy the rain and the weather. A song started playing, it's a good one, after that another song, the music was good but when the lyrics started it's something like....

" Take off your clothes,
Show me, show me your edges...
I want to see with my own eyes, where you end and where I begin...
I want to see where I fit,
Where you leave off being you and turn into me........"

He turned it off it's not even the half of the song yet, knowing the tension rising in the air.... It's like a scene from the movies, this usually happens in some movies.

We're feeling cold so sat on the couch under one blanket... But it's slowly getting hot and sensual and this steamy weather doesn't help it but  adding fuel to the situation.... I thought to search for a candle because it's too dark and awkward silence is slowly hovering over us... I was trying to get up from the couch , I stumbled on something in the dark and fall on Singto and suddenly felt my hand isn't placed on a good position.... on his member... Omg!!! what I did and what I'm feeling down there it's already turned on... I'm so embarrassed... my face totally red.... thank God it's dark... I thought maybe he's feeling same too, I didn't think I'm influencing something like this within him... but how to avoid the situation... I was trying to make some excuses and get up leave from the place as quick as possible.... so what happened suddenly? He pulled my hand towards him while I was trying to stand and escape and now I'm sitting on his lap.. Shifting sideways, he looked at me, his eyes glistening in the darkness. I know what is coming and glanced away, then shyly looked back at him. His hand reached under my hair below my ear, his thumb caressed my cheek... Suddenly I looked at him, his eyes revealing more than words can express. My lips parted and our breaths mingled. My heart fluttered as he drawn me to his lips.... then he whispered in my ear "why you keep messing with my heart..."  I said in a stammering voice,  'when did I?'  He said, "Will I show you how you're??"  I said 'no'.
Then he said take your time we don't have to rush anything.... I can wait more than thousand years for you...