20.Flower puzzle

Krist pov

The morning sun is dazzling high in the sky. I'm feeling like, it's a new morning for me. My eyes open to check the message which is from non other than singto. It's become my habit to wake up to check his message and make my mood cheerful. Again I got the flower message.

Day-8(Daisy)

Day-9(Pink Rose)

Day-9(Pink Rose)

Day-10(Camellia red)

He's sending good morning messages with a flower, but the colors, type of flowers are different everyday

He's sending good morning messages with a flower, but the colors, type of flowers are different everyday... I don't understand but I like it... it's been ten days he's sending these flower messages... But now only wishes no flowers why??? When I asked are there no flowers left in the garden??.... he replied "it's a hidden puzzle... try to solve the puzzle... then you'll know".... what? what type of puzzle it is... ok I'll try to solve...

I'm trying my best...But I'm not getting it... what's the hidden meaning of this flower puzzle... Then he said "if you'll say you lost then I'll send the answer... "... I said no let me try again...

As usual our study sessions are going on sometimes in the library sometimes in his dorm. After the end of classes I sent him a message asking, can I come to your dorm?... he replied yes, no need to ask... I went to his dorm, he opened it, without saying anything I entered inside and said can I have something to eat... He just smiled and said he's already made it.. listening this I ran towards the dinning area and opened the covered dishes... Wow they are looking so yummy and started to eat... It not only filled my stomach but also calmed my hungry mind. I slowly took the plates and cleaned them up and came back to the couch where singto was sitting and said thank you for the best food. He stood up and said let me clean the plates and then we will start our study. I said no not now do it later, he agreed with me and sat down. I smiled to myself knowing what will be his after reaction. I said from next time please let me help you cook, smilingly he said "it's not that difficult work, if you want then ok."