24.Heartbeat

Singto pov

My sister has told me, she'll let me choose my favorite thing... So I thought to talk about krist to her. After kissing krist, I came back to my sister, she asked me to where I left so sudden. I said nothing it's just.... She said "don't lie to me I saw everything... your kiss and by the way who's that person? I couldn't see the person properly as it's dark..." I was surprised and asked, what you followed me?? She said "Not exactly I thought where you left and came out in search of you and there I saw you kissing, nothing much and I didn't know my baby brother is so advanced romantically..."

I thought for a minute what to say, she already saw me kissing... Then I started saying "sis you wanted to know what I'll choose as my favorite, I choose this person and his name is krist. It's my love at first sight." I started to tell her the whole story how we met and whatever afterwards.

After listening my whole story she said "wow... it's amazing, I want to meet the person with whom my baby brother is so in love..." I didn't expect this casual reaction but I felt happy she didn't judge based on gender. She also said "don't be afraid I always support you whoever you love, it doesn't matter as love isn't restricted to certain category." I showed him krist's photo which I had in my phone. She said "wow... he's so good looking and your choice is superb. Let's go I want to meet him.." I said sis, just wait for some more time as he hasn't realised yet that he likes me... And he's getting jealous when he saw me with you and was leaving the place so I went after him. My sister smiled and said "I know you can win his heart and it's not too late and if he's showing jealousy then it's not far from the day he'll realize his true feelings so all best baby bro." I said thanks sis for supporting and understanding me and don't tell mom yet because I want to tell her after krist's realization. She nodded as a yes.

After coming back to the dorm. I went towards the balcony I saw krist's dorm's light is off. I remembered what happened today. My hand went up towards my lips, my fingers ran over my lips thinking about the dampening warm blooded kiss we shared. Krist you make me crazy sometimes, I hope you too liked the kiss we shared. I sent a message to him before going to sleep. Today I think I'll get a good sleep, krist's moist lips touch is still lingering around my lips.

At the lunch break I went to the university cafeteria for lunch... And what a coincidence we met again at the cafeteria, I went near where he's sitting and asked him " Is this seat taken?" he didn't say anything, I sat there then both our meal came... I told enjoy your meal... he didn't look at me and ate half and left... don't know why  he's playing hide & seek with me and for how many days... why suppressing his feelings... I'm worried about him..... I'm giving him space but can he handle own it's own....

Today we met at the library accidentally... He's absent minded and was about to fall I hold him our eyes met he's looking at me as if he's seeing me for the first time. We were in that position then the librarian called him. He didn't talk and left avoiding further eye contact with me. Now he's sitting holding a book. I sat maintaining certain distance in front of him. I was just looking at him wondering what he's thinking now a days. If he's angry as I kissed him or sad.

When he's living the library i pulled him towards me and asked him why he's avoiding and not talking with me, if I did something wrong. I just wanted him to ask anything to me, so that I can explain him everything . But he pushed me and left.

Krist pov

I still don't understand what happened before few minutes... I didn't even switched on the lights, I sat silently in my bed reminiscing the kiss the moment we shared... Ahh current is passing through my body till now. It was quite hot and the bite mark on my lips I can feel it, it's still fresh...

I got his message while flipping my body side by side trying to sleep... I opened it to read, "Dreams touch your heart and soul, it is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you'll have the sweetest dream ." Reading this message I thought, what?? Did he know that I see him in my dream?? No no how he'll know... but the message is very much relating to our present situation. Why he's teasing me now? Is kiss not enough? I thought.

After the first half classes I went for lunch to the university cafeteria, after ordering the food I sat in one of the window side table waiting for my food. While I was checking a medical journal I heard a familiar voice asking me if he can sit here... Nothing came out of my mouth... Due to the yesterday's incident I was so lost in those thoughts and feelings, I didn't know how to face or behave infront of him and here he's sitting infront of me and in a cafeteria but suddenly the scene started playing on my mind of  him sitting with that girl yesterday... I didn't talk with him. When our food came I ate silently, I even didn't finish my food thinking about that girl's touchy moments with singto and left.

Today I don't know how the day will pass. I was lost in my thoughts didn't realize that I already reached the last step of stairs and about to fall someone hold me.... this is my destiny man... singto... I can't believe my thoughts anymore.... I felt his heated gaze... I turned my head to meet the sight of the most handsome man ever... arghh... what I'm saying... Again his eyes!!! I lost myself in them... We just keep staring at each other until the librarian called...

We sat far but opposite to each other... he keeps on distracting me with his intense stare...
"why the hell is he staring at me like that?
Is something wrong with my face?"... no I thought to sit firm and not react to his stare.... but how can I stay still?? I started squirming in my seat and fidgeted with my fingers... just then knott came sat in front of me... finally I 'm bit relaxed now escaping from his burning gaze.... Knott left me there and went to meet with one of the professor.

I started leaving but suddenly I was pulled into a hard chest.... I slowly looked up to see two hypnotizing eyes of singto staring at me ... some sentences escaped from me with a stammering voice... "it's you P", what you want... don't you have a date today?" I didn't know I was blurping whatever looking at his eyes like I'm already hypnotized...

Singto asked "why are you avoiding me and not talking with me." I said I'm not and forcefully freed myself and left him. I thought to meet knott, now he may have gone to the dorm after meeting the professor or maybe tired I'll meet him tomorrow.

Knott pov

I heard knock at the door, went to open it.. saw krist.. I said "Oi... what!! now you remember me that I'm here.." He didn't say much... I can see he's in some dilemma... I said hey you want to talk about something then he nodded as a yes. I said ok feel free to talk.

Then he started his talk while looking down... " knott,whenever I'm seeing this certain someone my heart is wavering, beating fast like it'll explode.... but it's not happening when I'm seeing or near anyone... when I asked singto, he told it's normal... I thought to ask him again about it.... why he lied to me that fast heartbeat rate is a normal thing, as a medical student he shouldn't lie to me.... right?
I don't know but now a days I'm feeling different.. like sometimes overwhelmed and sometimes angry, irritated when I'm seeing him close with a girl... I can't understand myself and you know me better so please explain me... why I am feeling this way..."

After listening to krist I said, you don't understand or you don't want to and isn't it regarding some particular person in general??

He said "to tell you the truth it's regarding singto... and I'm feeling this way only towards him... but he's a guy so how can I... do you understand what I'm trying to say..."

I said, I'm hundred percent sure that you've special feelings towards him from the first day we met as I marked many times before, whenever you two were together, I think you like him that's why you're getting jealous when he's with someone, you are in love with him and yes, I understand your confused emotions... you are confused because you're only thinking that he's a guy... but I can't see anything wrong in it... What's it that he's a guy... Love isn't specified in particular that whom you'll love... It's a feeling from the heart you'll feel towards someone special... your racing heartbeat and everything explains it.

But after explaining all these things also I saw, he's not confirmed about his feelings yet... So I thought to leave it to him for some more time of realization.. as a friend I told what is the real thing now it's in his hand to realize the true feelings and I think singto also likes him.

_______________💓💓💓_______________

Hi guys,
           Enjoy the chapter. Sorry for typos.. Thank you all for your votes.
Thank you.☺️
See you around the fiction more..🤗
Love till the peak...😍