41.First time visit and Pillow fight

Krist pov

I left with Singto to his home, when we reached I saw a very unique building, even the front garden is also very beautiful.... We entered the front door I saw his mom coming from upstairs running towards us and then she hugged me and said "do you know how long I waited for you to come here.. I missed you so much..." At this point, I didn't know who's my lover here....lol... It's quite funny... Whatever it's I like her, the way she talks, is a bit dramatic but I like it... She fed me food using her own hands and also told Singto to do the same to me... I said mom, he always does...

She said "really! That's great to know... Oww my boys I love you so much... Seeing your love I'm melting... Get married na...."

Hearing this we both scoffed, she smirked at us and gave water to drink.... And said " don't be shy, I'm your mom and I know you should think about it soon, no don't think, get married fast after that you'll get enough time to think... Singto's father came to the dining table, sat and asked her, "what are you doing, why are rushing the boys??"

She said, "you don't love me anymore right?.... that's why you're thinking I'm rushing... Go I won't talk with you..."

Father said to mom, "I love you but I thought they'll decide about this, this is their life after all and they're studying now.... so give them some time, they are so young now.... And they should enjoy their long dating period because after marriage responsibility and all..."

Mom said, " ok, I won't rush but I want Krist to be my son-in-law, I'm afraid someone will snatch him away...." 😄🤣

Singto said, "mom don't worry, I won't let anybody to snatch krist away from me.... you know how much I love him right...hmm..."

Mom said, "Ok, I'll leave it for now and wait.... But try to make it soon..."

I went to singto's room after dinner... It's quite big compare to mine... Everything is perfectly arranged... Wow, the novels, I asked him you read novels, after seeing the rack full of novels... He said, "yes, I love to read novels..."  Then I saw one side of the wall is covered with pictures of different themes, and singto's signature mark 'SPR' in each pictures... Wow the pictures are so unique... He's really a great photographer... I saw a picture of mine is hanging in the center of all pictures.... And yes I remembered, it's the picture in the flight, he asked me to take.... I turned to see him, he's looking at me in same compassion like me and said, "Our first meeting where we talked and I took your photo for the first time, do you remember??" I said, what do you think...  He said, "maybe you do..." I said, no I don't... He said, "really! Then let me check it..." Then he came closer to me minimising our short distance and leaned over me, making me nervous, and said "really you don't..." I said yes.... He then licked my lips and started to tickle me.... I am very ticklish, every part of my body is ticklish... I rolled all over running, jumping in the room and finally went over the bed and stood there and said him don't do it na P"... I'll complain about you to your mom... He said " you're free to complain..." And came to the bed, again started tickling, I've no way to escape... I took a pillow and started to fight with him.... He did the same... Our pillow fight started... We're so merged in the pillow fight, we didn't know somebody watching us... Suddenly I noticed when I heard the click sound , it's singto's mom taking pictures of us, omg I got up from the bed and stood straight... While singto without knowing our circumstance he's coming to attack me with the pillow... Then he suddenly saw his mom, then kept his pillow on the bed and stood beside me and asked, what happened mom... his mom said, "nothing but you don't know...how happy I'm now... seeing you two laughing and rolling all over, being lovey-dovey, filling the house with your laughter... I really love it... Please continue.... I want to take some more pictures..." We both were embarrassed and looked at each other... But she smiled like she's fanning us... Singto said "mom, please go na, Krist is embarrassed..." I said, no mom it's ok... I am ticklish but he won't stop that's why we're fighting... She said, "I like this type of fighting, do continue and I'm leaving you alone now and if you need more pillows I'll bring ok.... Continue your romance, don't mind me... Mom like romance the most you know boys..."