58.Returning to native place

Singto pov

Krist has completed his internship and my work is finished here too. We're returning finally. Our family and friends all are waiting for this day. Yeah I'm getting excited to meet with them after such a long time.

I've to say goodbye to new road friends and places, despite the millions I’ve already said in the last few months. But it is time.

I’ve finally accomplished all the things I wanted to do during this long solo journey and this chapter of my life is now completed in the best possible way in fact. In this time period I found new methods to cure people who're suffering from the said suject of my research. And published many papers on new founding things which will help mankind. I got awarded for my work. I could not ask for more since the main goal to develop something for the benefit of the sick has been achieved. Now I think this is becoming a calmer, wiser, slower, finest, better version of myself. And it's the bestest in the last year as my love was here with me. He's the sole inspirer who supported me in every step to achieve my goals.

I am ready to go home also because I’ve managed to achieve my goal and so do Krist has completed his internship excellently. The professors talk about him how skillful he is. I'm so happy and proud of him.

Although it took a little hard work for me to complete my residency program here sooner as I desperately wanted to go back home with Krist.  They offered me to join this medical school further but I don't want to. How can I stay away from Krist and everyone so it's a big and respectful no. My return couldn’t have been any different, it'll be a good surprise for everyone there.

We came to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. Some of our friends came here to see us off.

Michigan the Great Lakes State, it's amazing staying and spending time here. Krist also liked the places here. I'm thinking to buy a lake house for him here in future. It'll be our vacation home. Yeah it'll be awesome.

Finally leaving this place where I spent few years learning what I always wanted to and I'm very much satisfied. It's one of my dream too to come to this university sometime and it's been fulfilled.

I think I missed my parents, mom's cooking and her jokes and my friends. It's good go back to a place where my  childhood passed and where I born and raised with so much love to such a person.

I think sun at home warms better than the sun elsewhere even here. There's a nice saying, "the result of all ambition is to be happy at home."

Krist pov

The journey has been incredible and so powerful and so amazing and especially humbling. The places and people I've met made me feel happy, knowing new culture and customs was really exciting. And most exciting was the person who is there with me in every step forward.

My days here were best. I was filled with such an intense joy that I thought my heart would explode everytime. It's pure bliss and my happiness hit the sky.

I still remember how there were thousands of emotions exploding inside me when I came to Michigan for the first time and I was excited to the extreme to meet him. I think this is a little different now I'm going to meet my family and friends with my love beside me. I think slowly, I've learnt to welcome all these emotions as I know they're all part of the journey, they're all part of life. 

And I also know that soon enough I will be going back from this temporary home to my parents  home they created with much love. The one up there in the sky or on the road. Because I feel home everywhere. The world is my home if my loved ones are there with me. Because my home is everywhere and anywhere I have been with them. But also where I haven’t been yet. Ha ha maybe it sounds funny but it's an undeniable fact for me. There's a saying, "Home is where the heart is."  And no doubt he's my safety slumber...