51.The first moment of reunion

Krist pov

My bag is already packed. And I just pace around my bedroom the night before my flight because I can't sleep.

I said myself many times, Let me off the plane.... Amd keep calm the reunion is soon.....

The first initial moment. My heart skips a beat, my palms are sweaty and I'm anxious. I can't completely grasp why, I know this person, better than I know anyone but still there's a rush an excitement about seeing him again. And in that first moment, it's like floating. My eyes lock and it's just the two of us. And whole world disappears.

Right after that first moment of seeing each other, I realized I'm running and I don't even know why and then seconds later I crashed right into him. I found myself in his arms, I'm spinning in circles like in all the RomComs I've watched when I was missing my special someone my love my fiance singto. For a split second, my life is a movie.

Can anyone count how many times you've kissed your significant other? Probably not, yet after being separated for a period of time, the first kiss in what seems like forever, is just like my first kiss ever. This sounds overdone, outlandish and quite frankly like something someone would only think if we were still in "puppy love" but it's true. That first kiss will still gave me butterflies, and every first kiss after that.

I spent weeks, months, however long, cuddling my pillow pet every night. I wake up in the morning to my pillow pet and immediately check my phone to answer my special someone. Then after all the time of waiting, finally I'm together, I fall asleep cuddled up and when I woke up to see him sleeping, there's this sense of security. This safe, comfortable feeling that I didn't realize I had been missing quite so much. I also lost count of his uncountable kisses he showered on me after entering into this place. I got a lot and I felt so loved.

The whole world fades away, time becomes irrelevant, and it doesn't matter what I'm doing, all that matters is I'm together and I'm completely at peace in this moment.

Maybe I read a text daily with those words, or hear them on the phone or facetime but nothing will ever beat the moment when I'm finally together again, and doing nothing, laying around in my sweatpants just spending time together. My special someone aka my love Singto looks at me, pauses and says "I love you". My heart skips a beat, and I instantly smile. Hearing those three little words illuminated everything. Like I'm strolling in the paradise.

I came for my internship here in the same university he has joined. He gave me the good news. When my internship will finish here, he'll also leave this place with me. Because he'll finish his residency earlier than we expected in a very wonderful way. And if he wants he can continue in our university hospital. He's really so intelligent and I'm so proud of him. And the best thing is he won't be far from me anymore. Isn't it the best thing, yes it's the bestest. This news made me cooed in happiness. He just giggled seeing me like this and said, " are you this happy knowing this, then give me some reward..." I said, ok ask me what reward you want, I'll give it to you. His eyes illuminated suddenly and said, "I want something that's a secret and I'll ask about it when the time will come smiling mischievously...."  I said ok I promise I'll give whatever you want.

It's like a new learning journey for the both of us. It was also like a test of our love for each other. Like the chinese saying, "Real gold isn't afraid of the test of fire." Through this experience we bound together even stronger.

The fruits at the end is really sweet as heaven. The force of love the force of reunion is like unstoppable, heavenly.

Singto pov

I can't wait, can't wait, can't hardly wait days till I get to hug Krist... The countdown has already started and I am waiting when it gets to the single digits....

I'd talked with my university professor here and also the previous university's to send Krist here for his internship. It'll be best for both of us. I wanted to do my internship here when I joined the medical program but after meeting Krist I never wanted to separate from him in any means. But I've to come here for my residency. Now Krist will come, I think it's more than a year we've not met. And also he couldn't come because of his study.

After all the waiting and yearning and abstinence, we finally got to meet each other to fulfill all the sweetest little things like the warmest hug, kissing, holding hands etc. which are all common to other couples but so very special and extra intimate for us as now we're in a long distance relationship. It's like fireworks, glitter bombs, confetti, rainbows and butterflies everywhere.

 It's like fireworks, glitter bombs, confetti, rainbows and butterflies everywhere

I get to kiss him and no screen between us. Wow it's like I woke up from a long awaited dream.

There comes a moment, maybe it's five minutes into being reunited or maybe it's five days but I realized I've found home in him. Time and space hasn't changed anything, when I'm finally together again it's like I was never separated.

I inhaled his smell and said this is the one... He looked at me questioningly. I replied I missed your smell too.... It's so hypnotising you know... How do you manage to smell so good? Can I bottle your fragrance?

When we'll look back on the time we spent apart and think, "Krist, we made it." He smiled and said, "yeah it felt like a decade.... But I'm glad finally you're infront of me not the virtual one but the real one...."

In the way to my place, we met some of my friends here. I introduced to him to my friends here saying, friends, this is the awesome human being I'm in love with. Awesome human being, meet my friends com colleagues here.

I took him to the places I visit while missing him and said, this is where I walk every night and wish you were here and now you're here.

I said, the missing times, days, months, we may not have it all together but together we've it all. He kissed me and said, "yeah I know... You know it's feeling best.. the moments, the time when I met you again after this long period of time. I don't know how heaven felt like but I think it's heaven."

What do we want to achieve at the end of the day?" "How long are we going to be apart?" "What about the future?" These are the questions we two need to ask ourselves. The truth is, no couple can be in a long distance relationship for forever. Eventually we all need to settle down. So make a plan with each other. Do up a timeline, marking down the estimated times apart and times together, and draw an end goal. I know it is important that we two are on the same page and have the same goals. So that even if we are not living in the same space and the same timezone, both of us are still working together in the same direction towards a future that includes one another. And now it'll end as we're together again. But we're prepared for the future.

________________👬👨‍❤️‍👨🤗_______________

Hi guys,
             Enjoy reading this chapter. Hope you like it. I'll try to update soon. Thank you for your love reading and voting this.
Thank you.☺️
See you around the fiction soon.🤗
The sweetness of reunion is the joy of heaven....🌻🌼🏵️🌹🌷🌸