5.Thinking about you

Krist pov

It's the last day of my journey, I enjoyed to the fullest with my friends here, we tried many adventures games and rides here...played with snow balls...we spend a night in igloo(snow house) in the igloo village, wow that was really wonderful. While I was in igloo that night a sudden thought about singto came to my mind, by the thought of him I felt shivered down the spine...why didn't know...even in the igloo I  wasn't feeling cold but his thought shivers me down... I thought to myself ...lol my feelings are out of control, I questioned myself why I'm feeling different and for me it's a new type of feeling never felt before, regardless of what I was feeling ticklish.... like colorful butterflies are flying around me and whispering something in my ear...when knott called me for dinner I snapped out of my thoughts but still a smile hanging on my lips so knott asked me if any good thing happened or what and why I'm sitting all smiled here?....I just cut him of the talk and said I'm happy to be here because it’s filled with sophisticated cities and picturesque villages that make falling in love almost a given and the romantic getaways are awesome, which falls into you’ll find the perfect place to snuggle together and reconnect with that special someone, in my mind his face showed up. I'm leaving Switzerland but my picture imprinted like a fixed shadow in the photography museum, I really want to meet that photographer for once (...lol😃...don worry u 'll meet him for life😉😜😻) who took the pictures so lively.

don worry u 'll meet him for life😉😜😻) who took the pictures so lively

                (Krist enjoying igloo)

      (Dine inside igloo...igloo hotel)

      (Krist checking the snow wall inside igloo)

Singto pov

I like to travel alone but after meeting him i want to be with him ...my mind and heart both are now filled with his thought and him...I can't control myself only staring at his picture that I took in the flight, he's really so adorable. Now I'm  thinking when we'll meet again,when our destiny collide us together...let's see if it's true or not about destiny...I enjoyed it here while staying, Switzerland possesses a natural charm and exquisite beauty that far exceeds its tiny size it amazed me, I even won the competition more than that met the person who has stolen my soul, for me so far it's the best trip, I thought if I ll meet him again  then definitely for once I 'll come here with him. It's the last day am leaving Switzerland hoping to come back again not alone but with my love.

Knott pov

We're all very happy because of trip and its nice to be here but I think krist is somewhat like lost in his thoughts but before I 've never seen him like that, we're all friends from childhood but he's always the most active one, if  it's to be said he's good at everything but not so good at hiding emotions, I think something is going on in his mind and he's contemplating it again and again but whenever I'm also trying to talk he's diverting the topic. I think may be he's in dilemma then also I can say whatever it's they are happy thoughts because I can see the warm smile hanging on his face sometimes looks like his face is a bit flustered. Wow now I realize may be he's in love but he's one not to easily fall in love because of its strict and cold appearance so many tried to propose and impress him but nothing worked, but this time I think it's different. I thought to wait for him to talk with me because whenever something comes in his mind he talks with me first.

________^_____^________^_____^________

Hi frnds,
         Hws everything? Hws the story, I'm waiting for your comments to know your views.Enjoy reading.
Thank you.
See you around the fiction.... experience to love 😍...it's beautiful I think like rainbow🌈....☺️...for me I think food iz my love for now😝