62.The Wedding

Krist pov

Ahh we're going for a family vacation they told. Anyway I'm feeling so happy. And we've to attend the groom's fashion show. But we don't know where we're going yet. They said it's a surprise. It's alright either way as I love surprises.

We went on our private jet. I've no one to miss like my friends. It's really nice we all are going. Anyway it's good it's first abroad trip the whole family my parents and to be in-laws  are traveling together. It's different. I don't know why I'm feeling something is more to this trip. Maybe it's just my instinct. Ahh leave it. My mind is traveling somewhere else.

Woah I woke up in a room I don't know where I'm, felt a little anxious but when I saw turning beside me then I felt relaxed. Yeah he's sleeping peacefully beside me how come he hasn't woken up by now. Maybe due to jet lag. Oh finally I remembered I was sleeping in the jet when we reached here now how come in the bed means how?? Or someone kidnapped us but then why kept us together and that to put us in a bed. As my thoughts started running somewhere, a familiar voice I heard  calling my name, "Krist baby, did you wake up? Come outside."  Yeah it's my mom's voice. I opened the door and there she's standing looking at me with so much adoration and love. I asked mom 'why are you looking like that is something wrong?' She said, "no baby I just thought how you're a big boy now. Having a lovely fiance."

While I was talking with mom my mom-in-law came and kissed me and asked if Singto is still sleeping. I replied  yes mom I think maybe he's feeling jet lagged. she said, she has something to talk with him, smiled and left me with my mom. My mom said lets go we have something to do. I looked at her in confusion but shrugged it off.  She told me to take bath in a tub full with rose petals and it's smelling like sandal and what not. I think different type of awesome fragrances were mixed in that tub of water. I looked at mom and asked why in this. She said, its a custom in here. I said then why can't  I take bath in our room instead of here. She said, "oh baby its a custom so no more questions ok. You take bath and I'll bring your clothes.

 After my bath I saw mom is holding one pair of traditional clothes then she told me to wear it and she'll help me to put everything perfectly. After I got ready she smiled and said, "oww my baby boy is looking so good, Singto will be stunned". I just blushed and said mom. She said, " what I'm speaking the truth." Why these traditional clothes, ohh maybe for the show, I thought. When I got ready we went to the venue.

When the door opened we saw a beautiful cherry blossom garden and a big flowery kite and jumbo colorful balloons flying where 'Singto weds Krist' is written and in some 'welcome to the wedding of Krist and Singto'. What is this why in a fashion show it's written. No everyone smiled and suddenly my friends came from somewhere I don't know what's going on. All people suddenly started to say welcome and congratulations on your surprise wedding. My mouth hanged open listening this and stood stunned, maybe its some kind of joke, but no it's not a joke at all. After few minutes slowly processing it in my mind then I looked at Singto who is also mirroring the expressions as mine. Then Singto came and stood beside me me. Really!!! We're here now getting married. Again I looked at Singto and saw him smiling and holding my hand tightly and saying, it's the best surprise ever in his life. I smiled at him holding his hand in same pressure and kissing his cheek saying yeah this is like I'm in a dream. And it's the best dream so far. But I want to feel it real. Please pinch me and show me it's not only a dream but real. He said no need to pinch, it's real and kissed me. Now I saw he's looking so hot in those traditional clothes. He whispered to me, "love you're looking most gorgeous so don't look at me like that, you know I lose my control when you look at me like that." Hearing him say that I couldn't look at him. Such a teaser. 

We looked at our parents, they came near and said, "do you like it. We prepared this to surprise you. Do you like this place. We thought cherry blossom lakeside wedding will be lovely. That's why we choose this place.