17.Made me feel homely

Krist pov

Now a days it's getting very busy.... full packed classes, practicals etc so many things are going on at a time... I don't know if I have taken a good sleep for at least four hours in these days... And I've to go to the library because singto will help me for the subject... But I am very tired.. I don't have time to eat too... I miss home food, my mom's cooking...

I reached at the library searching for singto and there he's sitting in the corner near the window... very focused on a book, he's looking cool... Ahh what I'm saying? but it's the truth .... I'm so very tired even though, this type of thing is escaping from my mouth now... really!!!

I sat in front of him and said sorry I'm late because of my classes.... Then he said me "you are looking very tired if you want to take rest you can go..". I said no it's ok... I'm not getting enough sleep these days... He asked "if I've eaten something"... I said no I came here directly and I am not feeling like eating out... I'm craving for home food... He just smiled and said let's go.... I asked where... He said "just come with me"...

After walking for five minutes , we're near his dorm. He opened his door said me to come inside... This is my first time coming to his dorm and it's a little bit spacious than mine...and very clean, everything are properly arranged... I was curious before how his dorm must have been because I only saw the balcony opposite to mine that time.... and now I'm here... I wanted to see everything because I was curious... maybe he saw this and said feel free here... I just smiled and said ok, then can I roam around... He said "of course you can".... I started to check every detail in his dorm like it's the subject I came to study for.... Then I went to the balcony... Yes, I can see my balcony... ohh it looks like this from here.... It's the place from where we chatted before by phone... and see each other sometimes.... sometimes I stole glances of him by looking at this balcony... maybe I was just curious before...

So you like to read I asked by seeing the rack full of different types of books.. he said yes... And saw one glass showcase full of pictures...ohh how can I forget his main hobby is photography... I couldn't check the pictures because he called me... He asked me what I generally like to eat at home I said so many things... He just smiled to me and said "if you want to freshen up before the study session"... I said yes, that'll be good.. he gave me a towel... I went inside the bathroom... Wow the bathroom is so good I didn't know someone can design it so beautifully... different color pebbles are placed... specially the floor...wow..it's so nice... like I'm in a fountain...

 like I'm in a fountain

( Singto's bathroom)

After coming from the bathroom I said wow... It's so good how come it's so different, he said he costomerised the floor... then he said let's have some food before studying... I went near the small kitchen space sat on the dinning...wow nice aroma is coming like home made food... I asked him where you brought, that to he said, " I didn't, I cooked... " I asked in surprise 'Really!!! you can cook??' He just smiled and said yes, then placed the food in front of me and said, "It'll get cold, start eating..." I just nodded. When I took a bite of the food... ahh.. I can't believe it's so good so delicious like my mom's... Ohh I was missing this... I can't believe I'm having this... I don't know when I finished all of the food I was so engrossed eating... I forgot to complement him for the food... then said, "P', the food is so delicious like my mom's and I was missing this... Thank you so much for making me feel like home today..." He said, "No need to thank me or say anything... If you crave for something come here I'll cook for you and it's one of my hobby." I said, 'Wow P", you are good at everything...' I asked him to let me clean the dishes but he wasn't letting me so I said, 'then next time I won't ask for food'... so he let me, but also helped me standing there to wash...

Then we started our study session... He told me about a list of books for the better understanding of the subject... and he started to explain the subject very patiently... I liked the way he was explaining the things... I got healing vibes around him.... my tiredness slowly started to disappear... After such a long tiring day I didn't think I'll get to spend such a peaceful healing time and which will fill both my stomach and mind....

Singto pov

Now it's the evening time. I'm very excited because today our study session will start and I'm waiting for him at the library while doing my own work... I didn't know when he came now he's sitting in front of me and he's looking very tired and weak... I asked him to take rest we can start in next day.... he said it's ok.. then asked if he had eaten he said no... he doesn't feel like eating out and craving for home food. So I thought to take him to my dorm and cook something for him. Neither he'll fall sick for no reason.. we both came to my dorm.. I thought to ask him what he normally likes to eat... Then he said so many things... while saying so his face was looking bit excited.... I thought to make something good which will make him feel better... Then asked him if he wants to freshen up....he said yes... I handed him a towel... while he was in bathroom I prepared the food... It didn't took me much time to finish.... After coming from bathroom he's praising the bathroom (lol krist🤣😋 you can stay there.. no need to come out)... I said let's eat.. he was surprised by knowing I can cook and even more surprised after tasting my cooked food... I can see from his expression how much he liked it... I'm so happy that he felt homely....

After finishing our food he insisted to clean the dishes (singto give your better-half😍 some work😉😜😝).... I didn't want to but he blackmailed me by saying next time he won't come even if he wants to taste my cooked food... So I let him and stayed beside him... He's looking so cute while doing such things making me feel nostalgia at the sight... and the sweet smile hanging in his face, wow... it's a million dollar smile...

Then we started the study session in the couch... I started to explain him from the beginning of the subject for a more clear understanding... He's responding in a good way... I think he understood what I explained him today....

After finishing everything he stood up to go to his dorm... then he said, "thank you so much, P" you healed me today... I was so tired... and exhausted... craving for home food and you fulfilled everything... I can't say but only thank you... If you ever need anything please say me... ok and I'll be glad to do anything for you " ... Then I walked him near the lift, he was denying it but I insisted, he left saying 'good night'... I wished back...

After coming inside the dorm I can inhale his fragrance... I'm more than happy again, it's the first time he came to my dorm and ate my cooked food... feeling like I'm in outer space... Wow.. I'm getting more closer to him.. I love each and every minute I'm spending with him... I went to the balcony saw he switched on his light ... standing there I said I love you krist in the air hoping that it'll pass my message to him...

_____________🍲🥘🍜🍛🥗____________

Hi frnds,
I updated a chapter, don't know how good it is... I want to go smooth in their love story.... trying to put the feelings before and after realization of love.... I'm trying to bring my motivation to write more creatively.... Thank you for your lovely comments👏👏👏🤗.... I'll reply to them but I'm little sort in time now.
Thank you.
See you around the corner☺️✍️... Keep on trying for the things you desire...👍☺️🤗