34.Newyear Eve party

Singto pov

We reached at the party, me and my parents have come to attend the party, my sister went to his in-laws to celebrate newyear. When I received a call I picked it up and said my parents to go ahead I'll follow after receiving the call. The party is going to held in Phuket, it's an outdoor party in a resort I said to krist and now we're there. And I can't hear you properly due to the loud sound of music in the beach side...

 And I can't hear you properly due to the loud sound of music in the beach side

We're talking with each other on the phone while I bumped to someone in my back then when we both turned to face each other we're like, got the biggest surprise

We're talking with each other on the phone while I bumped to someone in my back then when we both turned to face each other we're like, got the biggest surprise.... couldn't believe my eyes it's krist... my father told we're going to a business com newyear party.... And it turned out to be we're in the same newyear party as of Krist... wow it's really surprising and a small world.... He's also very surprised like me we hugged each other and smiled to such coincidence. Someone called krist, after saying me we'll meet, he excused himself.

We didn't know we're attending the same party. I saw krist with his parents now. I didn't know this newyear party will bring for me a great surprise whom I was missing so badly.... My blood flow in the body started to reach its peak... What a sight!!! He's looking so marvelous....

I stood with my parents, my dad said he recently met his old college friend through a business deal and now they're going to be partners and will open some NJOs.. so this party is special and of course it's a grand newyear party for the upcoming events... So many businesses people are invited... We went with my father to meet his business colleagues. First we met some people then my father said let's go to meet my friend com new business partner we reached near a table where I saw Krist was sitting with his father, his father stood and shook my father's hand, they both hugged and my father introduce him as his friend, krist father saw me and said omg singto you're my friend's son... What a coincidence... My father looked at me in surprise and then Krist's father introduced krist, both my mom and dad looked at Krist in praise... then Krist's mother came and she was looking so surprised seeing towards us... I looked around to see same expression in my mom's face.... We all thought what's going on then both mom's started calling names and both hugged like they're meeting after a decade.... They said in unison the long lost friend they're talking about is non other than them.... Wow! It's like miracles are happening in this Newyear Eve party... Old long lost friends reunion, what a surprising event and that to krist and me are united.... Nothing will be more better than this... All are so happy... Then my mom said "so singto you won't marry my friend's child right..." I said why not mom, I can't leave the best chance... Then mom said "before you're saying no to it... So don't change now, stick to your sentence..." I said mom don't tease me, I didn't know it'll turn out like this and I can't lose the opportunity when he's the person.... All started to laugh. Krist was looking so shy and embarrassed, his face color is totally changed to light pink... wow so cute...