27.Confession to the parents

Krist pov

I requested singto to come to my home with me as it's near  from the hospital and he also said he won't go to his home because his parents will be worried knowing the incident now. He wanted to go to the dorm and he'd also came prepared after conference he'll stay at the dorm as it's only two more days left our vacation will end. After finishing singto's discharge formalities in the hospital, I took him with me to my home.

When we reached home he's a little bit hesitant to get out of the car but I forcibly pulled towards our front door. He said, "Krist, I think this is not right..." I said P', my mom already invited you once so its nothing for you to be worried and think as it's your home and my parents are very friendly. It's the first time I'm seeing you this anxious, so please don't be... hmm...

I rang the bell my mom opened the door and smilingly said "he must be singto right?" I said yes mom... who else will be... They both wished each other and then he wished my father. My parents both know about him from me many a times after joining the university. So they easily mixed together with singto and singto too. I'm feeling happy seeing this as if I'm a part in his life and he's in my life.

I went to my room and kept singto's things there while coming down I couldn't find him then saw he's cooking with my mom in the kitchen, they are laughing cooking, in no time they're looking so close... wow what a sight really!!! I'm falling for you again and again what I should do... ahh this love is making me crazy for you more and more...

I've to tell about my feelings towards singto to my parents because everything in my life I always say to them and this is special so I should tell them first. I hope they will support me like everytime. While I was lost in my thoughts my mom came and asked "hey, where are you lost now while everything is infront of you..." I couldn't understand what she is implying so I asked what mom?? She said "isn't he the one you've deeply fallen for pointing towards singto..." I was so shocked hearing this from my mom, then asked her how did she know.. she said it's very obvious to know just by seeing my changing expressions every time, then I said I was going to tell about this but you've already known so yes, I like him mom, I don't know if he'll like me or not and you'll believe it or not but my feelings are so strong towards him, I can't control myself, it's from long time but I realized it quite late. I wanted to talk about this with both of you first. She said silently "then let's talk in the evening.." I said, ok mom. I couldn't see any disappointment in her eyes, I think she'll support me. But again why I'm feeling anxious.

Now time has come where society define parameters of love in new mindset... so I think what's my choice doesn't matter... but so many questions arising in my mind... Will they respect my choice?? Will I disappoint them??

While having lunch, my mom placing a dish infront said, "this is made by singto", to that singto said "everything you did I only helped a little aunty"... then mom said "no singto you completed the dish more than half, I just gave the last touch, so it's prepared by you"... Singto smiled and said "ok, aunty whatever you say and I want to learn from you that greentea flavored pastry you made... It's awesome..." my father tasted singto's dish and said, ohh it's really good, mom smiled and said "see he can cook like me, I like you singto, I think you're good in everything, you know those gifts you selected for my birthday was so unique I loved them. Singto said "don't flatter me aunty, before coming here I was a bit anxious but after meeting both of you I'm glad I came here, it feels like my home, thank you for your love and care that you showered on and shared with me. That to my mom said, "love will grow more if you'll share it more... I'm also very happy meeting you, I thought you're good and unique before and after meeting you I knew you are really down to earth and more than what I thought" ... my dad nodded to that. We had a great lunch.

After finishing lunch and the conversations, I took singto towards my room and gave his medicines. He took them then looked every corner of my room. I couldn't believe myself he's at my home and in my room now. He asked me about the books I had collected seeing the well arranged rack full of books. I said yes, I like to read that's why I collected the best books I like.

In the evening we went towards our garden to roam around then sat at the same place from where I was texting him before. I said you know that time when I complained you about not texting me I was waiting, sitting here for your text, after saying, I realized unknowingly I blurted it out... Ahh crazy krist I said to myself... He just smiled and gave me a teasing look saying "so you're waiting for my text...huh..." I said who said so... I wasn't... Then we both laughed to it. I said him to wait for me there until I come back. He smiled and nodded.

I went near my parents and said I want to talk about something. We went to my parents room. Then I started speaking about my story from dream to flight to university.

Parents pov

After listening to him, we said "we're so happy for you, but don't be confused anymore or concerned. Why haven't you confessed yet? All those connections, dreams, feelings.... if it's not the proof then what're those... Have u ever tried to ask urself... we knew it, something special will happen in your life and we won't have to worry for you... that's why we left it like that and when that time will come we'll know... I think that time has already come and infront of you... you've to take the further steps not back... you know inside now it's time to accept from whole... "time and tide wait for none".. so if you won't take action... it won't wait for u.... only repentance will be left... don't try to change your destiny... don't challenge it too... because it always wins if it's right... we'll be happy to see you with him. I think we can see how much he loves you.... sometimes I get jealous by seeing someone love you more than us because I think we love you more but at the same time I'm so very happy that even if we won't be with you he'll be there for you in every fall and rise....

Why does gender matter when love is there, does love come by asking gender.... neither it will... and it's soul to soul connection... And love is one type of blessing in our lives so cherish it my dear. Don't be anxious or afraid we're and will be always with you in every thick and thin.

________________🤞👪✌️_______________

Hi frnds,
             How r you all??? Sorry again for the late update... Thank u for waiting for me... I can see your support through your lovely comments and votes...
Thank you.☺️
See you around the fiction...☺️🤗
Parents are the greatest gifts from  God, who always show us the flowery path to walk forward while walking on the thrones... so cherish them while u can...😇☺️