47.A picnic date

Krist pov

I always feel like I've found the most special, unique person in the world. Everytime I'm with him I feel the neverending passion and excitement...

I am always easily getting jealous after seeing someone so close to him, touching his hand or smiling with him... I don't like the close proximity of others who're trying to flirt with him but he's not aware of it... my so simple minded fiancé....

There is some element of mystery or an intensity in him that makes things exciting around me or makes me excited.... Sometimes I question myself Am I begin too obsess about him and crave his presence.... My heart races and I don't feel like sleeping or eating. Sometimes I even get sweaty palms. I feel a surge of extra energy and excitement as I fantasize about the things I'll do together. Ahh what's this, I think these feelings are created by three chemicals: norepinephrine, dopamine, andserotonin..... No no it's not all chemicals or hormones work only, but it's the most important heart's play with the heart.... Yeah, our hearts have already participated in this long run marathon.... Maybe the marathon will end at the end of game but not our hearts because they've taken part in the neverending marathon for life....

He saw me sulking and asked, "why my cute monster is sulking today, if I did something wrong??" Then he blinked a few times showing his innocent puppy eyes look. What I'll say after seeing him like this, I don't know when my anger and sulkiness vanished and replaced by a sweet smile for him. Ahh, I always forget everything when it comes to his power of captivating me.

My friends only sighed after seeing this, how in a moment of time my crazy jealousy took a totally opposite mode of direction. I looked at them and said what, then I remembered and said ohh sorry, I forgot... Ha ha, I always bother them in my silly things just like now in my jealousy but I forgot about that soon after causing a big ruckus with them about how singto is allowing others to flirt with him and all. I think, after getting a headache from me they agreed to stand for me when I'll confront and scold singto but it turned out me being the flirty one...

Bright asked, "Are you that mesmerized seeing is face and his body parts that you forgot everything..." In reply I said Bright, " love is about hearts not parts.... You stupid moron Bright." All smiled to that.... Then my friends said, "yeah yeah we know you're lovesick fool who always seeks attention of his lover...." I denied it infront of them but within I know that they're hundred percent right in this....

We went for a picnic near the river side in the weekend. Romantic picnic by river, it's quite good. I love the cozy feeling.

 I love the cozy feeling