10.Innocent night

Singto pov

After coming from krist, my friends asked me you look so happy today, because you are free from moon of the university duty, to that I replied no, nothing like that.... just happy for everything today, and our department also won the competition....so one of my friend teased me... for the competition or for the competitor... I couldn't hide my expression, I just smiled and said both as he's also a junior... after that my friends said they've prepared fully for the evening party with the freshers and seniors.... I asked if anything is left for me to do, so they replied no just only thing left to welcome the them...for the freshers a party was organized...only for students, the teachers are so cooperative they gave the permission to establish good relation between seniors and juniors and our seniors will also join the party...it's a after party...drink games, dj , dance etc...only to enjoy the evening.

Now it's time for the party my friends and me are standing near the entry point to welcome both seniors and juniors, all are looking good in their get up... I was talking with the seniors then my eyes went towards a corner where krist is standing with his friends, suddenly the adrenaline rushed all over me like pulling me towards him but I was with seniors and it's not appropriate to leave them just like that...so I tried not to look towards him and control myself, my seniors insisted me to drink so I drank a little, didn't want to get drunk... after sometime I went to my friends they're a bit busy talking sometime to seniors sometime juniors... I sat near the counter and waited for them then someone came near the counter and sat beside me, when I looked it's krist, we smiled to each other, then by handing over a glass of wine I asked him would you like to raise a toast with me without replying he did so... I asked are you enjoying the party he said yes somewhat...from near I can see even in the dim light of the party his face his glowing... I can see the dimple in his smiling face...he's making me crazy... I'm not even drunk but feeling drunkenness... I'm sitting near him but feeling like I'm very far from him like watching someone in television but you can't touch him the distance is very close but way too far....he's in my heart, all over my mind and now I'm sitting with him then I don't know why I can't hold him....why feeling so far being here so close...when I was lost in my thoughts someone tapped me in my shoulder that's krist he told that he's going to the terrace for some fresh air, I said to come with him but he denied and said no I'll be fine, you enjoy your drink and smiled.. left... after he left I looked at all empty glasses and asked the man in the counter... is krist finished all these then he nodded in agreement.... I was like what the hell I was doing... lost in thoughts, didn't even care for him...then I rushed to the terrace and found krist who was standing at the side wall of terrace opening his arms looking towards the night sky and one of his friend saying him to come down but he wasn't listening, saying let me breath the fresh air and see the stars but why the stars are colliding and moving up and down...in reply his friend is saying you are drunk so please come down. By seeing krist like that I felt bad for not taking care of his drinks and made him like this but a sudden thought came across my mind this scene is familiar and krist is also looking exact like that person from behind, whose photo I took in Switzerland for the live photography but how can it be possible....so I said myself not to think much and get into action to help krist's friend to bring krist down from edge of the wall, neither in any time he can fall....so I asked his friend,he said to call him knott...told to let me help, knott told me krist has very bad drinking habits he can't drink more than 3 shots... I remembered he's drank at least 8 to 9 shots... I went near Krist and said do you want to see stars he said yes....then I said please come down I'll show you then he said no, I want to see here, I'm flying in the air...by saying this he turned back and raised his hand up and down like flying and said me....ohh you are here...you are very bad... always teasing me...so I asked when did I tease you we met today...he said no daily we're meeting daily you are teasing me and how can you forget this so easily....now you're even denying...by seeing this knott tried to calm krist down and said Krist you only met him today so don't accuse him....by listening this krist said you don't know anything ask p'singto we meet daily...he even kissed me on the boat...how can he forget everything... suddenly krist's leg slipped by seeing this I ran infront and tried to held him but we both lost balance he fall over me and our lips touched..a sudden current passed through my body when his lips touched mine... I can't describe it...a little bit blood flowing from one corner of our lips because of the bombardment.... now we both are in terrace ground, krist's over me...Knott was standing like a statue... so I tried to lift krist up.. suddenly saw he's already fallen asleep...how can he fell asleep so soon but it's so cute.... maybe it's so like him, I want to adore him, spoil him with my love...then after lifting him slowly I sat down there holding is head in my lap then knott came and said sorry for krist's drunken behaviour but I replied it's alright, it's cute....then I told let me take him to the dorm I don't want to wake him up then knott agreed to me and showed me the way, I carried krist to his dorm, knott took the key from krist's pocket and opened the door I entered, that time knott got a call and said can you please take care of him, I feel I can trust you, two of my friends are drunk so I've to leave to take care of them.... after listening I said yes, you can trust me, I'll take care of him, don't worry you can go, he asked my number and I gave him... he left... I closed the doors... I brought a wet towel to wipe krist's face then saw he suddenly woke up and looking everywhere around and saw me...then came towards me and asked why didn't you talk with me I slept....party isn't even over... let's dance please.... by hearing krist I didn't know what's going on... what to do...he already came near me hold my hands to dance with him...so we started dancing in slow pace... I placed one hand on his back and another to hold his hand..our fingers crossed....he kept one hand on my shoulder and another with mine... without music we danced to the silence rhythm of night... dancing slowly stepping on the hours of night... flowing through the silence of night... slowly he kept his head on my shoulder...and continued dancing... it's not imagination or dream....it's real...my feelings are overflowing...I can hear his breath, heartbeat and also mine too in the silence....now we're dancing to the beats of our heart... when I checked krist he was already sleeping... I took him slowly near the bed, put him there covered him with a blanket...sat near the bed wiped the blood stains in his lip... aside hair from his face looked at him and said thank you for making this a great wonderful night for me my love...and kissed his forehead... I feel so content today...let the night not end....let me feel the best emotions of today....
   After nearly one and half hour I left krist's dorm when I saw he's in deep sleep. I've already put a tablet and water with a note near the bed stand and made some soup kept in the fridge for his headache and hangover so that in the morning when he'll wake up it won't be difficult for him to search. Knott called me to ask if everything is fine with krist.. I said yes he slept so I left. I reached in my dorm didn't feel like freshen up went straight to the bed and lost in krist's thoughts.... while thinking about him when I fall asleep I even didn't know...wake up by the sound of my phone....

Krist pov

After everything seniors told us to come at 6 o'clock to the party hall near university cafeteria... that's an after party... then we left to the dorm decided to come in the evening.

       In the evening my friends and me came to the party it was well decorated, dj, drinks.... everything was there some third year seniors were also there... it's a nice party...my eyes searching for someone but couldn't find him... where's he thought to myself....then thought to ask someone...then again what I'll say if anyone will ask why I'm searching for him...when singto will ask why I'm searching for him what I'll answer... it's better to stay silent..even I don't know why I'm searching him so desperately. Suddenly knott asked me whom I'm searching in the crowd... I replied no one...then he said it doesn't seem so... I said no it's just I'm trying to recognize our seniors. After sometime I saw him with the third year seniors, he was talking with them then I tried not to look at him to avoid my friend's suspicion but at the same time I wanted to gain singto's attention...

After sometime my friends started talking to some of the seniors ... I took the chance to escape from there because they're not even letting me drink. I went near the counter then saw singto was sitting there alone when I sat beside, he saw me and we smiled to each other...he handed over a glass of wine and asked if I'd like to raise a toast with him.... I wanted to do the same so I did...then saw he's drinking a little and lost in his thoughts.... I didn't want to disturb... I started to drank one by one shots... didn't count how many...then I feel a bit suffocated after all these drinks and also thought if I'll sit here with him didn't know which truth come out from my mouth so I should go out of this place...then I tapped him and said I'm going to the terrace for some fresh air....he told to come with me...to that I said no you enjoy here...then I left.... I started to get drunk when I reached the terrace.... I stood on the side wall of terrace spreading  my arms to feel the air... after that don't know what happened....

         I woke up with severe headache checked the time it's 7 o'clock. I thought to search for a tablet then saw a tablet,water with a note on the bedstand...it's written, take the tablet to cure your headache and placed the soup in the fridge just warm it up and eat, it'll work better for hangover... from singto... After seeing this I was so touched but at the same time so embarrassed.... I thought how I end up with him in my room...if unknowingly I caused anything... I don't remember now... I took the medicine and went to freshen up then in I saw in the bathroom mirror one corner of my lip is hurt...how it happened I can't remember anything only went to terrace stood there that much.... maybe I did something wrong to singto so he punched me on my lip... I can't guess anything...my imaginations are getting wild....

_______________________________________

Hi guys,
       How r u all? I wrote the chapter... sorry for the typos...I don't know how much good it is....if you like comment below... I appreciate your comments...
Thank u.
See you around the fiction☺️...drink without getting drunk😉😜😝🤗... I'm raising a toast to u all🍾🍷Cheers🥂🍻