71.Rhythm of heart

Krist pov

My dreams came true in the form of surprises. The most unique surprise and blessing I got by meeting him. My dreams are the visuals of my life which I didn't know it exists until I met him. And I knew maybe we're linked somewhere before in this era. There's no questioning about 'Do dreams come true? Yes, they do '. Maybe a dream is a wish your heart makes. And maybe that's why my soul searched for my soulmate through it dropping me clues about him again and again, time to time.

I heard from somewhere and also think that soul mates are eternally connected from past lives. You don't need to kiss to feel the chemistry with your soulmate. You don't need to sleep with them to feel how physically compatible you are. You'll feel the magnetism even while holding hands or just looking into each other's eyes. If you feel the sparks of fireworks in your heart, butterflies in your stomach and tingling allover or in your knees then you're definitely with your soulmate. When you feel certain warmth engulfing heart and a deep connection all the way to your soul not Los Angeles😜 you've found your soulmate not a true disease. And later it can cause lovesickness though...lol. From that the crave for connection comes in a way to show that yes there's something or some hints to solve the puzzle pieces and you've never felt as wholesome as at that moment before. It's this magic I feel with him and anyone can guess why.

Sometimes I think, if this love only exists in my dreams then don't wake me up... As long as I can spend my lifetime with him I'll eagerly do so. He said, "dreams are as simple or as complicated as the dreamer... And maybe our souls are attached from long before we don't know and they're showing you this through your dreams. To know our love's existence. I think that's why sometimes before when I saw you I render some visuals in your eyes then in my dreams. That time I didn't know its only the other part and some fragments of our linked dreams and maybe our past life or something. It's like both biggest adventure and surprise to get to live the life with your love. What do you say love?" I said, 'yes that's right... I'm so blessed for what I've and I won't compromise my love for anything....' He smiled and gave me a tight hug saying me too.

Life is beautiful one day, one hour and one minute and will not come again. So I'm choosing to make the rest of my life the best of my life...and till now it is and as long as he's with me then it'll be. Life is as surprising as it is in many ways. We can't guess and it's the best for me. You never know who you're going to meet that'll change your life forever. And may not always end up where you thought you're going but will always end up where you're meant to be.... Life really surprised me made me happier in many instances.

When I thought that some things aren't possible, they became possible exceeding my expectations. As a little boy I could never have imagined I would fall in love with a man so perfect that few years later I'd love him even more than the day I met him. The greatest blessing is for me that there is someone loved me and say I matters to him in every possible way. Every moment I feel loved and how important I'm in his life. This overwhelming feeling is really unique and mutual. We express everything mutually. Sometimes our heart beats speak for us, sometimes our lips and whether its lips, mouth or whole body, expresses every tiny to big secrets about each other, whispering in our ears. We don't keep anything from each other. Yeah sometimes we prepare surprises and that's it. It may seem too unrealistic but it's true. I never thought before I'll be so lucky but now here I am with the one most important wonder of my life.

Now my moto is to live beautifully, love unconditionally and dream about my love passionately. It's because I'm a dreamer and he's the dream...

Singto pov

Life is full of beauty.... spread happiness, love completely....smell the rain, feel the wind, no for me lets change the last two to smell Krist's fragrance and feel him wink wink..... And live life to the fullest with our loved ones.

And at the same time, being around him, is like to need a lot of self-control.... ha ha it may sound funny but it's true... I fight the urge to move my lips, hands, body all over him... getting drunk in his fragrance... I really can't control myself sometimes... Lol I'm not even a koala or snake.

I don't miss the passed times because everyday every moment is always full of happiness and liveliness with him. I always get comfort, strength and endless happiness from him. He has that uniqueness that spellbound me. Our hearts singing the same song matching it's rhythms with each other submerging into one.

No matter what life will throw at us he'll never let me walk alone. I don't know if heaven exists or not if it does then he's my heaven. His ardent love towards me is priceless and incomparable.

True love is magic and not just any magic, the most powerful magic of all. It happened to me in a way like I'm totally drunken an immersed in it wholly in a good way. He's the love potion my soul was lacking.

Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that he'll be all the most beautiful chapters. Life may end but our love won't. It'll be engraved in every corner of our soul. We'll be together again and again. There's no real ending. It's just a place to stop the story.

In the end, we're all just dreamers in an endless universe. And the love we'd, we've and will continue until forever, until eternity marking the horizon of infinity.

________________☺️💖🤗_______________

Hi frnds,
Here's another chapter. And one chapter short to end the lifespan of this fiction. Hope you'll enjoy it.
Thank you.☺️
See you in the next chapter.🤗
Be happy. One happiness scatters a thousand sorrows.....☺️🌷