21. Library encounter and fated lips

Krist pov

I'm with my gang sitting in the classroom... the classes are already over. Prem told let's go to the library and do our work there... As a response Bright said, there's something romantic about libraries..... So let's go.... listening this I gave a punch to Bright... Then Bright said, "you are giving me this punch.... you'll experience romance there soon and you know, what l say sometime comes true"... I said this time it won't ever come true...

Toota said , "Bright you go and search your romance in the library first then we'll know"....

Bright said "I was just helping our monk friend so that he won't torture us all the time.... "

Everyone said, "you only got tortured for your works Bright as you don't have a brain, so we think how you'll get this doctor degree..."

Bright said, so what?? "even a thermometer doesn't have a brain but it has many degrees then why can't I've one...." Listening this everyone laughed out loud .... Now we confirmed you have little brain left Bright...

My friends asked me how's my study session going on... I said it's good... Toota said, "it's only good or more than that"... he winked at me saying, "you know it's anatomy after all...." I asked so what... Prem said don't tease our innocent friend toota... Everyone started laughing... I just showed my irritated face to them.... So prem asked "where he's tutoring you??" I said sometimes in the library and sometimes in the dorm... Bright started screaming... "See I told you what I said will come true, ha ha..." I said, why's that related to this... He said "don't worry soon you both will start crushing each other here and there... sometimes Library.. sometimes dorm vice verse...ha ha krist best of luck for your upcoming anatomical adventure..." Listening this toota, prem laughed uncontrollably... I didn't understand why they are laughing so hard... Knott just tapped me on the shoulder and said don't worry my friend, we're with you...

In the library we started taking notes.. while doing so I saw singto and some girls of my class are surrounding him and asking questions... Knott looked at me asked what happened, I said nothing looking at singto then bright said "our krist is jealous over someone... doesn't want to share with anyone... go claim your share neither you won't even get to catch the tail..." I replied calmly why I'll be jealous... I'm not like that and whatever he's doing its his business not mine... then I glanced a bit more and saw he's sitting with his friend P"Aim now.

We saw singto coming towards us and everyone wished him... He asked me "when we'll start the session message me", I said I've finished my work here.... we can start now... Bright grab my hand and said near my ear "don't forget to use protection for your session..." I asked what protection?? Toota said whispering "you are now a medical student so you should better know about the protection during anatomical xxx adventure..." I stepped on his foot and rubbed his foot hard until he winced in pain under my shoes under the table by realising what they're talking about and I said don't worry I'll take care of you later... They said "no, we don't need your care.... Show all your care to P"singto...ok..." Then I left the table with singto giving them a scaring glare....

My friends jokes are touching to the sky exceeding all the limit.... Really, how can they say like that and why listening to those jokes my face was burning hot not in anger but in embarrassment... My thoughts are becoming perverted now because of my perverted friends...

We sat in our usual place, finished the a part then singto gave me a list of books to bring from the racks. I saw the books I was searching are on the top self of the rack so I brought the stand near and stepped towards up, that time singto came and asked did you get the books, I said yes, while bringing the books down I slipped and was going to fall singto tried to catch me from falling and as a result instead of giving him books I fall over him and he's pinned on the wall by the sudden force from me and our lips are sealed with each other... I stood frozen there... now in my vision fireflies are flying around me...his and my lips tangled to each other and our body isn't responding at all we stood there for some minutes until we came to our senses... it's like this time I tasted a bit of his lip as his lower lip was in between my lips... his lips were soft, sparkling as if I had some magic sparked chocolate inside my mouth.... I forgot to breathe, when we part from each other I breathed and was worried if his lips are all right as I fall over with such a high force but don't have the courage to check on... and also embarrassed to death, didn't know what to say, just wanted to blame on something so said it's not my fault it's the stand's fault as it's not strong enough.... then we saw a couple kissing in the corner... ahh I can't describe my embarrassment, my face must have looked like a red apple by now... I couldn't look at his eyes... He didn't say a thing just started to collect the books which were fallen on the ground ... It was like a movie scene we're experiencing.... Bright must have cursed at me that's why I fall and this incident happened... Yes, I agreed now, what Bright says sometimes comes true.

What I'm becoming, smacking my lips on him everytime.... really he'll think me a pervert... Or my hormones are reacting due to the recent talk with my friends... Maybe overflow of oxytocin....

Something came to my mind suddenly, I heard from somewhere "if your lips touched with someone's three times then you are fated"... But how can it be true...ohh my lips... it's been three times our lips interaction.... what even I'm saying 'interaction'!!! Maybe be it's like fated lips than fated us... Whenever our lips touched, everytime the same sensation with a high intensity blown up my mind filling me with chilling sensations....

Singto pov

Today I have only a few classes were there so I thought I'll help Aim with his assignment in the library. After entering library I saw krist and his friends are sitting a bit far.. suddenly some junior girls came to me asking questions, if I can help them or free to go for a coffee, that to I said I'm very busy and denied politely... We sat in our usual place then Aim asked me oho... Is your love here? I said yes, shifting my eyes from the books looking towards him, he's sitting there with his friends then he asked me let's go meet them, I said no, we should not disturb them. Aim saw me looking at krist and smiling, he teased saying "can't you wait to make him yours...... Are you burning inside to feel his sensation".. I smacked him listening this and said no not that extent, I love him purely no different thoughts in my mind...

Aim said "you know library is the place of many romantic interactions... You can enjoy it here... You can see some couples are kissing at the corner of book self... You should enjoy too" I said really, then you go and enjoy.. he said " to enjoy I need a partner and I don't have any.... So care to share.." I smacked his head and said don't ever dare to ask this.... You know he's my one and only love... He said "I was joking and you smacked me so hard now I forgot what I was doing... and you are really a possessive one when it comes to love"... I said it's normal to be possessive and when you'll find the person you'll know.

After finishing Aim's assignment we're talking then Aim got a call and left saying he needs to go somewhere and also said "don't forget to capture your love with at least a romantic kiss in this romantic corner..." I said just go away you crazy guy....

I checked the time it's near our study session so I went towards krist's table his friends wished me and I gave them a smile and asked krist, "when we'll start the session message me..." He said we can start now so we left towards our usual place leaving his friends behind.... I think his friends were teasing him about something... He said me sorry for his friends behaviour, I said nothing wrong I found in them and they are good.

After studying one part I sent him to bring a few books which are needed. He left to bring the books... I waited for a bit and thought he can't bring all those himself so I went to help him and saw the books are on upper rack so krist is riding on a stand to bring the books then I said him, give me the books and come down slowly... While coming down to give me the books he slipped and I was trying to catch him but he fall over me I pressed against the wall and he's over me and the sudden fall and imbalance caused our lips fused with each other... Krist and me both froze at the moment.... I was feeling like fireworks going on and autumn around me... his lips were luscious, this time it's more than a simple touch as my lower lip was in between his lips... it's a moment of ecstasy.... Then suddenly Aim's sentence came to my mind....and this situation is just so perfect as a romantic encounter in the library.... Then when we looked around we saw a couple kissing each other madly.... I didn't know what to talk in this moment so I didn't utter a word... Krist said it's all the stand's fault... I can see his flustered red face... As if his face is just painted red... I can guess how he must have feeling...and that to after seeing the couple... I started to collect the books from the ground to ease up the situation... And it's again a best day for me and we shared our third kiss... Ohh it's already our third kiss but yet our confession to be made...

______________📚😍😘📚______________

Hi guys,
How are you all?? Thank you so much for your votes and lovely cute comments😍😘... I appreciate your love towards this friction...👏👏👏..
Thank you.
See you around the corner🤗☺️... Explore the world through reading📚📖📓📔📕