9.The moment

Krist pov

After the last round I went behind the stage where other participants were sitting, sat there. I wanted to go near my friends and sit with them but I thought it's impossible for today. I didn't want to wait for the result but then I saw my seniors and friends were eagerly waiting for the result so I thought not to disappoint them by leaving. Again after fifteen minutes they called us to the stage and told to stand sequentially according to our department name, then told us to close our eyes. Then after few minute they told to open our eyes, then I saw singto is standing infront of me with a bright smile on his face... seeing this I thought why I am dreaming now or I might have lost my mind... I've to pinch myself to come to reality, thinking that I pinched singto hard.... then he winced in pain.... again I thought how funny now a shadow is even reacting....ohh I forgot to pinch myself not to the shadow....lol I'm so funny like the shadow.... pinched myself hard ....its the reality... no dream nothing.... singto is standing infront in real and wearing a sash where moon of the university and year is written. Then he told me listen to the announcement,then it's announced my name as the winner for this competition of this year ....the next moon of the university is me...after the announcement they told singto to hand over the sash to me ....he put it over me and gave me flowers and congratulated me with that bright smile.....I was so surprised after seeing him that I stood like a rock there ...I couldn't believe I 'm meeting him here like this.... then he shook me I didn't know what to say I said thank you.... after that I could heard only the crackers sound.... I wasn't even thinking that I won the competition...only thinking about him who suddenly appeared out of the blue infront of me. Then after finishing some formalities we went behind the stage where contestants were sitting before now no one was there... reaching there he pulled out a red rose from his pocket and gave me, I looked at him questioningly by seeing that he said the rose is from the co-code number senior who is him so now he's welcoming me as the co-code junior...but the roses which were given to juniors are all white but why I'm getting a red one I thought to myself..,may be it's nothing I'm only thinking weird things....after giving the rose asked me if he can take some photos with me, I agreed by smiling...he was the first one after winning the title I took photos with and after that he said "I think we're destined to meet... your test result came out good.... destiny proofs it...so would you like to give me your phone number now...may be something more"...then I asked more like...he didn't say anything only showed that toxicant smile...I only agreed with him nothing was there for me to say... I gave my number.... we both can't believe that now we're senior and junior in same department same major....he then looked at me, I saw his eyes are so captivating like they captured me in there....I was very shy only looked down while talking... I was seeing him daily in my dream but now he's infront of me in real for the second time.....like the earth stopped revolving in this moment, seeing him again in real a feeling of warmth spread throughout my body and mind,unknowingly.... I was smiling widely.... nothing is good more than this...it's really a good day for me....then seniors called him so he left by saying me see you again, I only nod to that... after this near me my friends were started gathering for photo session, they're so happy screaming aloud my name told me that they're very happy for me winning this, they also said me I'm looking so happy for being moon of the university but they didn't know the reason behind my happiness was different that is singto whom I unknowingly admire, he's like a magnet pulling me towards him....

Singto pov

When I finished the meeting I got a message from Aim that they're starting the moon of the university competition so without delay I head towards the venue, when I entered near the stage I was surprised like hell, by seeing the particular person who was singing....yes it's non other than krist on the stage singing, I don't know about the song but he was singing so beautifully, splendidly but how come he's here....so many questions in my mind but when I heard his singing I was eventually getting lost in it.... before the end of the singing Aim came and took me near the signing event and told me they don't have much time to finish these so I didn't know what to say, I did as told but my mind was near Krist, only I could feel the sound of my fast beating heart... then I asked Aim who was the guy singing, as a answer he replied 'he's the contestant from our major for the moon and also your co-code number junior'...at this moment in my mind I can only say wow wow!!!! goosebumps all over the body..... what's going on today's my lucky day or what..... I'm getting one by one surprises.... finally the long awaiting is over and very fruitful.... after the flight journey I was thinking when, how I'll meet him... I was also searching but couldn't find him...but now everything is crystal clear present infront of my eyes. I went near where flower bookey were and took a red rose and kept in my pocket where it won't be visible to others.

After sometime for the sash giving ceremony I went over the stage while contestants were closing their eyes and waiting for the moment....the juries sent a envelope towards me where the result was hidden, I checked it and smiled, I couldn't able to keep my happiness off guard then I went near Krist and stood infront of him, when he opened his eyes he's bit shocked, then he pinched me hard suddenly... I didn't know how to react to it, I felt a bit pain but it's good the first touch as a pain...then saw he pinched himself too, I thought to myself in this exact moment his expressions are worth watching, by seeing him like this I told him to listen to the announcement first, at that particular time they announced him as the winner... then I put the sash on him and congratulated him, he thanked me his face was glowing.

After the formalities we went behind the stage, and gave him the rose, when he questioningly looked at me I thought I can't say the real reason at this moment so I said as my co-code junior I'm giving this. I asked his number again and without saying anything he gave it to me...then I asked about the pinch he caused me.. I could feel the embarrassment radiating from krist's face.....it was so lovely...I could see the changing color of his cheeks.... I was amused....nonetheless he is cute, charming, adorable.... I'm sort of words when it comes to describe him....we exchanged few momentary glances, smiles....I took photos with him because I wanted to be the first one there...my friends came and told me to go with them I didn't want to but I've to so I left by saying see you again....he smiled as a nod... I left...my inside was jumping with joy... I couldn't stop smiling.... finally I met my love again...the real time of love came for me.....

_______________________________________

Hi guys,
           I updated this chapter, don't know how much you'll like it...if you like it then comment below...your comments motivate me to write better.... sorry for updating late.... I'm trying to get well soon and to write good chapters....

Thank u.
See you around the corner.... feel the moment of craziness...☺️🤗