7.Dreamy touch

Krist pov

       In two days my classes will start, so I've to shift to the dorm and settle my things there because it's very far from my home. I've almost finished my packing. My mom is a little worried about me because till now I've never stayed so long away from my family, although my home is in the same city but far from the university I'm shifting, but my mom is getting emotional as if sending me away so far. I told them I 'll visit them whenever I get time, it's not like I'm studying out of the country. My mom already prepared so many foods to take with me, the amount are so much I can't even finish them but I can't say no to my mom, so I thought even I can't finish my friends will definitely finish so it's ok it won't be wasted. Next day morning I've to leave, my friends are also moving at the same time, they will come and pick me up, my mom feels happy that my friends are there for me whenever I need anything away from home.

       Now it's the time to leave, I hugged my parents and bid goodbye and told them not to worry much, I'm only a phone calls away, stay healthy then I left with my friends. After leaving in the way inside the vehicle my friends are screaming loud as if they conquer a country and going there to celebrate their victory, I only laughed looking at them and thought how my life will be in a new environment on my own, will everything be good.... don't know when it's been hours we're already near the university...then we went out of the vehicle and went towards the administrative building to get the assigned dorm keys, all my friends got   the dorms in one apartment but only me opposite to them and I can't change they said so I said it's ok because it's not that far from their dorm. Then first we shifted all of my friends things to their respective dorms, after that they came to help me to shift my belongings to my dorm and then they left to arrange their things.

         I started to arrange everything in place and after finishing all this arrangement I was very tired, without knowing I fall asleep and landed in the dreamland, there I was sitting under a colorful tree, there everything was looking so beautiful, I was thinking this must be heaven because I've never seen something like this, then after sometime some butterflies are coming towards me and as if showing a way for me to go in their direction, then I went towards that direction reached near a beach and saw it was dark all over but suddenly fireflies are flashing across the beach, it was so beautiful, astonishing for me I was so amazed I couldn't describe that time and a person came through the light of the night and standing there looking at me then slowly approached me and hold my hands, took me towards the ocean and a boat was there and  he made a sign to ride the boat, now I was in the boat sitting infront of him, moonlight was flashing over, boat was sailing by the moonlight past the stars shining bright, only the sound of pleasant waves heard, he's looking at me so intently and I couldn't also shift my gaze anywhere but towards him. We were very calm but so in lost in each other, suddenly he bent over and planted a kiss on my lip, I couldn't react but the touch on my lip was so magical to utterer anything, then he looked at me and smiled I was embarrassed but was lost looking at him with that intent he was looking at me, I got goosebumps all over...(can u guess who's that person😉).....like a cold wind passed through me I shivered and woke up and thought where am I now....no ocean nothing.... then came to my sense... ohh it was a dream but feels so real... touched my lips, the magical felling is still there, when I'm thinking about the person I'm feeling very embarrassed and flustered. It's the first day in my dorm and its not even night I'm dreaming like this... thought to myself....'oh boy... you are so lost in his(😉😄???) charm...' never lost like this ever...first time everything sparkling around me. Then I thought nothing much to do now so before going out in the evening I should update my webtoon. In the evening, knott called me and told they are infront of my apartment then I went out with them, near we found a cafeteria and entered there, it was nice the inside decorations are also good, it's like open type, thin glass walls are there. We ordered our food and drink, saw so many students of the university are having their food there may be because it's the nearest one. We enjoyed our dinner and talked about our classes and all as tomorrow is the first day of our university life.

         Then after returning to the dorm I straight went to the bed and thought to wake up early as it's the first day, I shouldn't be late, I talked with my friends to leave  dorm at 7:45am as the classes will start at 8 o'clock, it only takes ten minutes to reach the university by walk.

Singto pov

      My days are busy as always classes, assignments and exams but now no weekly exams are there so some free time is there. But the HOD has told to do the preparations for welcoming the freshers. It's a custom of university to welcome freshers in special way in their own departments, as they're going to be the part of their same course same department like family. There are different types of activities will be held to welcome them and to get to know each other.
The HOD has selected me as the head maybe because I was the moon of university last year, he told to do all the arrangements and my friends aim, tew, wad will assist everything. Tomorrow is the first day for the freshers so I thought after their classes we'll start everything , should make their first day and year a memorable one.

_______________________________________

Hi guys,

What do you think about today's update? Some question marks are there but I think you can easily guess... right? If you know comment below... enjoy reading☺️.
Thank you.
See you around.....live lively☺️🤗