72.End note

Singto pov

So many things changed and it's for the best... Gaining so much and losing the aloofness.... Yeah I'm utterly delighted will be less to say it's rather worth much more than that which is unexplainable. It's not that we're bonded rather I became stronger.. He's my strength in any visible and invisible way.... Now we're not two but one. It's like only two bodies but everything has became one.

The rhythm of our hearts marching as one doing the drill on the soulful grassy ground overflowing with love and drunken with thousands year old wine.....

You can't control what will and where anything will happen in your life... it's better to enjoy the surprises that life gives you...

Today we're celebrating our one of the anniversary in the beach house which I'd gifted Krist. Thinking about our anniversaries, his Disneyland Christmas proposal to be his boyfriend was really a life time game opener event for me blowing my mind like I was traveling around space. Anyway he blows my mind in many ways 😜. As always all credit goes to him.

In the evening, while we sat at the balcony enjoying the peaceful waves of the sea, he hold my hands, looking at me said, "I feel really blessed you know. You've been my tutor my confident my lover and my best friend throughout the last years and so on. I've fallen in love with you again and again countless times each without hesitation without fear and without reservation. You're my home and you're the hope in my heart, the joy in my days and the peace in my soul. When I look at you I see everything I fell in love with your gentle heart, your drive to make a difference your compassion for others and really the ability to make me feel safe and loved. I can't ever imagine a better life for myself without you in it than the life I get to share with you. I'll try to always be your loudest cheerleader, and always be supportive of what makes you happy most of all I'm out a fiercely love and dedicate my heart to you no matter where we are in life or what circumstances we're in, in both good and challenging times I'm out all for you. I'll always make the conscious choice to show you love every single day and to always remember our greatest moments when they feel the farthest away. Everytime I thought it's impossible to love you more than I do in this moment but I proved myself wrong each time and it'll continue..."

After listening to him I felt emotionally overwhelming. It's like this a million tiny little things that he does makes me speechless sometimes. I hold his face kissed his forehead embracing him tightly I said, 'You make me emotional, speechless and above all so many things at a time you know. Now hearing you is like you're taking a marriage vow again. What're you thinking hmm. Nobody can make me feel so many emotions like you love. What you said it's also same for me. You've filled my life with so much joy. You're the most loving person I know. You never ceases an opportunity to make me feel special whether that be a romantic date or a handwritten letter on my pillow when I get home or the surprises I received almost everytime. I never feel alone. I'm eternally grateful for meeting you in this life. You're breathtaking not only physically but in every way. You'll always be my sunshine even in fifty years you'll still make me wonder how I got so lucky. I always love how you've the incredible ability to make everyone laugh and everything you touch truly turns to gold, it's kinda you know... Your beautiful free spirit is magnetic to everyone you meet. I've watched you take the road less travelled and do it in with such grace and confidence, your dazzling wit and talent. I truly fall for you every second every minute each hour each day and I don't know how. Isn't it quite amazing. Are you a fox spirit or what?"

My heart is so full... Full because a life now exists capturing our story and journey in a way that I and so many others can relate to. Full because this shows that the opportunity to love and be loved is something that everyone deserves. And also because we can share this with our surrounding loved one's and receiving their blissful acceptance...