A/N

This would be the finishing point of this story. And my infinity love for this adorable stunning couple. This is my first fictional book and first bl and the reason isn't so simple. I didn't know before that I'll ever like bl. When I discovered about this I wasn't totally into it. After watching Sotus it made me understand so many things like irrespective of anything 'love' is equal in anyway. It's nothing different to differentiate or categories gender-wise. It made me realize there's different and new things yet to discover. The perfect acting of the couple was superb like nothing different I'm watching. It's like the generalization of love in a special unique way. So I started to think I want to express something I learned  this new discovered definition of love and started writing, a fiction is developed much to my pleasure.

And you people are my sole motivators and bringing inspiration to me while I'm in confusion or clueless. You all have been reading, voting and commenting all through the fiction broadening my thoughts imagination. You guys are the firecrackers.... thank you and thank you so much from the deepest analogy of my heart...(he he it's a medical fiction).... I got to meet so many friends here, who made my life more brighter, and happier when I was in my low. I'm glad to meet you all from every corners of the world.

I also did so many mistakes while writing. So I would like to apologise for those mistakes and the late updates. But inspite of my faults and all, you people stayed being patient with this whole writing journey of this fiction. And that's the best thing which made me to move forward.

So guys thank you again for supporting my work. And I hope we'll hopefully meet again with a new book. Let's hope. But whether another story will come or not, I know you all will be here and keep supporting me.  Let's cheer for the love which made us feel fuzzywuzzy and drunken and to the beloved couple Singto and Krist. Hope you guys have a lovely exciting future. See you next time.

I'm really fortunate enough to experience so many firsts and unique adventures while writing this one. Today I appreciate how special our relationship is. 

It’s not goodbye it’s see ya later to you my friends whom I come across throughout this journey...

It's the end but not the end.... We'll soon meet again with a different prospective until then be happy and miss me a little....lol....💞😍🤗

No matter who you love, you deserve to have the love story you dream of. Be happy my friends, dear readers. Never forget that your story matters....💞😘🤗💞

With love
A.A