36.Sensation of sprinkling love

Singto pov

Our holiday ended, we enjoyed it to the fullest. All of our loved ones were with us so the happiness doubled what's more to expect than this. Finally it's time to go back in our own way, although it's nothing dramatic, yes we're going back to our respective homes nothing much as the holiday nearly over and we've to return to our said places, me and krist will be busy with classes and all.... I was a bit sad but more happy knowing I'll meet him soon in the university. Only two days left the university will open. We bid goodbye to everyone before parting in our own ways.

Our parents invited each to visit their places. And it's nothing to be not agreed about. My father normally meets with his father while they're in business meetings and all. And my mom she's busy but she maintains her work from home sometimes and balance everything perfectly. She's a designer. But when it comes to family both my parents easily spare their time for anything. My mom very much wants to visit Krist's place, ohh I forgot to mention it's her best friend's place. Yeh, I got lucky to fall for her best friend's son.

Sensations of new beginnings, long anticipated has full filled finally. I didn't think one day I'll meet someone and for some inexplicable reason, I'll feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else and I will fall in love in the first sight... Life is really interesting and full of surprises... The least unexpected things happen without a trail.

My mom packed so many things and placed the things she wanted me to give to krist in my bag. And she told me again and again for bringing Krist next time. I said mom, you can always see him and don't worry I'll bring him with me next time. She said, she wants to keep Krist with him because he's so adorable. Listening this I said, mom are you forgetting me or what... She said "of course not my dear because you are the one, who brought Krist to our life... how can I forget this..." I said ok mom anyway take care. I'll drive so need to send the driver. I think my mom is a bit dramatic.

After reaching at my dorm, it felt like I was absent for a long time. I arranged my things and cleaned it perfectly. Then I sat to take rest after finishing everything and wondered if krist is back already or not. I thought to call him and went towards the balcony, about to dial his number I saw Krist and his friends are coming out of a vehicle with their luggage.

I hurriedly went down with the bags my mom has told me to give krist, my heart is racing like I ran marathon just now but that's not the case, because it's racing to meet  its final point and that's my love. when I reached infront of the apartment his friends were already left, I saw Krist entering into the lift. I just missed him in a minute. I knocked krist's door, he's surprised to see me. He welcomed me inside, he's smiling, I hugged him, tried to feel him sometime in my embrace. Then I looked at his eyes, without saying anything they're expressing so much.

I love everything about him, the way he smiles it's so captivating, he smiles with his eyes full of love and innocence. He made me spellbound and lost in him. And I always want to get lost in him.

For the first time, I felt the pleasing sensations of love. It's the perfect melody which is expressing us combining together in one melodious song.

Like sprinkling water love is sprinkling over us making us wet in his sparkling colorful droplets. It's so refreshing.

Krist pov

We parted our ways after spending the best holiday ever, I think for me. I can't describe how much happy I'm now. I even can't believe that I spent really a wonderful time it's all because of him, how I was thinking i can't even meet him for newyear and here I spent the overall holiday with him and also with my dear ones. Everyone is there but still it's wonderful for me due to singto.

It's the starting of our dating life. But it's sometimes felt new but sometimes it's so old like we're always like this in a relationship even if we weren't. He's a mystery to me, yet so familiar. Like a song I've heard before, and a tune I've known my entire life.

Everyone we meet has a part to play in our story and while some may take a chapter, others a paragraph, and most will be no more than scribbled notes in the margins, I didn't know someday I'll meet someone who will become so integral to my life, and I'll put his name in the title....

I heard knock on my door, thought who'll come as soon as I reached the dorm. When I opened the door saw Singto standing with two bags, I was a bit surprised, how he knew that I reached now. Without me asking, he replied he saw me from balcony. Everytime he reads my mind. Sometimes I doubt, is he a mind-reader? I smiled seeing him and welcomed inside. Then he hugged me to my surprise, but I liked it, I think I was missing this... Yeh we pushed apart after some time and he looked at me so intently I don't know what he's thinking or searching.

I asked where are you lost? He said your eyes are where I'm lost in... I blushed hearing this, really I can't help it, he's so blunt in everything... What will I say, only the ticklish feeling is left inside me, he can kill me in his playful words...

Each time he takes me to the peak of the sensation, while talking, looking, kissing, yeah for me he's a great magician, and a emperor who won my heart... I think I'm slowly moving towards history from science.... Ha ha but it's true...

Finally I opened the bags he gave me, his mother has sent so many things for me, seeing this I felt so good, blessed how she's caring for me so much and it's not that surprising though as I already experienced it after spending the holiday together. And singto told me to go to his home with him in next holiday. I said yes, it'll be my pleasure to visit there. I want to see the place where he grew up and his room, I am a little curious that's all as he has already seen my room.

After falling in love, I'm experiencing so many "first times". Even the plain blue sky is looking colorful to me. The transparent water droplets are looking like rainbow colored to me and so many sensations are giving me tingling feelings. Sometimes I think it's all dream and I'm in a wonderland when I'll wake up everything will vanish. But singto is always making me realize it's not a dream it's all real, and if it's a dream then so be it and we'll always meet even within or outside.

________________🌹❤️🌹_______________

Hi guys,
             I am so sorry for the late update... I couldn't keep my words. I was so very busy traveling and in so much work. I am updating the chapter, if you like it, give your feedbacks... Thank you for waiting patiently.
Thank you.☺️
See you around the corner...🤗
Appreciation is something that brings encouragement for new discoveries...🌠🌟...