45.The proposal and its after effects

Singto pov

I had invited my and krist's friends for hiking but they told somehow busy and can't say if they'll come or not. When I saw them infront of us and heard how they knew something special will happen. I couldn't believe they witnessed everything without giving me any clue. And now out of the blue they're infront of us flying colorful balloons congratulating us. They really surprise me sometimes. I'd not told them my purpose of invitation but they somehow guessed it wow... They're really something... I am so happy they came here and participate in one of our best moment. They've also arranged a small party here... Wow they so great, I appreciate their thoughtfulness.

Aim came to me and said, " so finally you are a committed bro, I am so happy for you, I've witnessed everything of your life's turn, how Krist was so scared that time in the mountain and everyone lost hope to find you but he's so determined and finally because of him we found you... It's like you got a new life. I'm so happy seeing you two happy, you both are the best for each other. I'm glad I've such friends. Let's enjoy..." I only smiled agreeing with him... We gave a bro hug to each other.

I called my home and told that I proposed to Krist. My mom was like omg really! She said, " you know you gave me the best happiest news today. But why didn't you called us, we would have witnessed your beautiful moment and I would have get a chance to snap some pictures.... But it's fine, you did it finally and I am so happy for you both my boys, love you. And come home soon, we want to meet you both." I said mom sorry, I want to do it simple so I didn't tell anyone. But I can send you the photos. We'll come to home this weekend. I love you mom.

We've come this far and many more miles to walk ahead. I believe we can conquer everything together. Our love is the best thing that will conquer and heal hearts of many people. My love for him will never be lessen like the water in the sea. But it'll grow more and more time to time.

Krist pov

When he proposed those two sentences caused my heart to race and stop at the same time.... I could barely talk and only managed to say in a weak voice "yes, I would love to...."

Everything was simple but felt so majestic to me. I was overwhelmed by his best surprise. This was beyond my imagination. I love everything about him, his every action made me fall for him deeper.

I didn't know before, there will be such a day and I will be so overwhelmed and overflowaded with such feelings which I can't describe. I never thought the simple gestures can monopolize someone. And here I am his simple gestures are making me calm and at the same time driving me crazy but in a good way. Yes I'll blame only my hormones.

The place where he proposed, I felt like I was in heaven

The place where he proposed, I felt like I was in heaven. After the proposal he took me near a beautiful small lake in the garden and I saw there champagne with two glasses, really how can he arranged everything here. I'm happy with his proposal it's enough already why he have arranged everything. Yes what I was thinking he understood everything like hearing my thoughts and he said, " I wanted to celebrate this with you love and smiled sheepishly." I was speechless but recovered myself and said are you a goblin, how can you read my thoughts, hmm... We both laughed and sat there drinking and enjoying and celebrating the new step in our  relationship...

 We both laughed and sat there drinking and enjoying and celebrating the new step in our  relationship

After the proposal and our moments suddenly my friends and his burst out from nowhere....I was so excited, shocked, and speechless. What a great surprise! They also had video-taped and photographed the whole proposal. They had been wearing disguises and hiding from us the whole time. I couldn't even guess what're they doing here... They followed us here. That time Singto asked them, " when I invited why you people said no and now you all are here..." They said, "we wanted to capture your moments sneakily and didn't want to disturb your special mission. Maybe we got some clue or its Bright's hunch.... And here we've recorded your moments, we're present in between the onlookers. We camouflaged greatly." Hearing them, I thought really  how come I didn't know... Now they're flying balloons around congratulating us.

Knott came near me and said, "finally, how are you feeling, I'm so happy for you. Enjoy every moment of life, cherish it..ok, if anything we all are always with you in your every step.... Our warm regards are with you always. Be happy my friend." I said thank you so much knott for making me realize it first then I'm here now and you guys are always here for me in every thick and thin, I love you all. Why am I feeling so emotional now... This is all your fault knott.... Everyone smiled at me hearing this.

Although they're disturbing and funny they are our close friends after all. And I'm happy they're part of our best moment. Happiness increases if we share it with others. Yeah it's quite true.

We came back from hiking, I called my home to tell about his proposal but I don't know how to start it, I'm feeling very shy.

After a few times ring mom picked up the call, I said mom, something happened today. She said, "I guess it's a good thing from your voice, what's it which made you so happy.." I paused a minute then said Singto proposed me today. Mom said, "wow really! Oh my I mean really, let me call your dad fast ok... Oh my baby, what a news you gave us. My baby is already grown up now, I can't believe it, you know when you are a child I wanted you to never grow up because maybe I was too possessive. But now you are stepping into a new phase... I am so so much happy and glad. Then I heard dad said, "congratulations and God bless you both. We didn't know life is passing so fast, it's feeling so wonderful and it's good that singto is a great guy and we know his family, its more like we're one family. We won't have to worry. You're in the good hand and I am sure he'll be a great life partner for you. You both are perfect for each other. Your mom is a bit emotional now, let me say on behalf of her, both of you come home soon. We want to meet you. And now enjoy your moment ok." I said, thank you dad and mom I love you so much.

After the call I went to the balcony where Singto was standing. I said my parents are inviting us to home and he also said the same. We shared the conversations between us. It was like we've already stepped into a new phase of life.

Love is something which has stolen my favorite sleep from me... I'm spending many sleepless nights thinking about him... If it'll be called I'm lovesick then it's hundred percent true. And it's remedy is also quite unique. Hmm I think everyone understands it😜....

________________💞💐💞_______________

Hi frnds,
                How are you doing? Here's a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it. I'm thanking you  so much for adding this fiction to your reading list and sparing your valuable time reading and voting it. I love you frnds....
Thank you.☺️
See you around the corner...🤗
Enjoy and feel the serenity and tranquility of life🍁...☺️