15.Thunder brought memory

Krist pov

I am very much exhausted after the class so I came to the dorm directly and sat on the couch.... It's a long day many things happened in just one day... First in lab my embarrassing side exposed then lunch in a great restaurant and both with one person that's singto and thinking about this I'm feeling good and regaining my energy which I lost in the practical class as life can't be more hilarious than this in one day, not in a bad note but in a good way.

Suddenly I got a call from my mother..she asked me how I'm doing... if I'll come home tomorrow... I said no mom and sorry, I can't I've so many assignments to finish... I'll definitely come in next weekend... I said it like that because I've to buy something for my mom's birthday and it's coming near, I didn't get time earlier so I thought to buy tomorrow.

After talking with my mom, I called my friends to ask if they know anything like shopping malls or something here but they said they didn't know, I know it because we didn't get any time to explore the place after coming here... I asked if anyone can accompany me tomorrow but they said no because everyone is busy going somewhere or cleaning.

After listening my friends reason, I thought to go alone but at least I've to know about the place for shopping... then something striked in my mind... ohh how can I forgot this person, yeh singto who knows everything about this place... I should call him...then I dialed his number it got connected, he picked up the call and said what a surprise you called me, I said what's there to surprise can't I call you... he said 'no I just got curious'... so I asked you don't expect my call... he didn't say anything, seeing the silence from other side I said P", I'm just teasing you... please don't mind... then he said, 'I always wait for your call... but you never called' listening this my mind went blank, I'm so lost in his words then he cleared his throat from other side and said how's it... did you loose in your own game... I said P" what.... can't you let me win for just once... So he said 'you already won so many things (....😍including singto's heart💖....) what's more left'.... then I said ok P" I lost to you... Ohh I forgot to tell why I called you, because I don't know anything around this place, I wanted to ask, you know any shopping places around so he replied yes, I asked him the location he said he'll message me... he asked so what I'm doing now I said nothing just flipping the pages of the books to finish my assignment.... and I've to finish so many and I've to go for shopping too because my mother's birthday is coming I don't have time other than tomorrow... and see my friends are also not helping me one will leave early for some work at home and other two are cleaning... I've to go alone... I don't know when I started my talk and finished saying all things, without my realization I blurted everything out as I'm getting more comfortable with him day by day....by listening to me fully he said, he's free if I want he can come with me and show me everything around... I said I don't want to trouble you P"... Everytime I meet you...only one thing I did that to trouble you... he just smiled and said no it's nothing like that and he's some work he'll also do his work there... it won't be difficult for him to accompany me... I said really!! ok then when you will able to go tell me we'll go so he said ok we"ll leave nearly 11o'clock. I said ok... thank you so much P" for your help again...

It's the weekend so I slept till 9 o'clock then I remembered I've to go for shopping with P"... I won't have to worry for anything like searching places and all now... I'm really always thankful towards him for helping and caring for me. I thought to get ready and wait for him and I didn't want to disappoint him being late... After waking up from bed I went near the balcony to get some sunshine... I stood there and I was breaking my laziness then I looked around because I never got time to enjoy the view standing here then saw in the front apartment building balcony some familiar figure is sitting and reading while sipping something from the cup... and he's non other than singto...omg.. he's staying just my opposite... Wow... what a coincidence... I thought to do something seeing this (krist your naughty mind😜😉😝)... I brought my phone then called singto, he lift the call and wished morning so did I then I said P", do you know I sensed something now and I can say some things about you not knowing... then he asked me to say what he's doing now, then I said you are reading a book while wearing a spec and sipping something... he voiced with surprise and said how can you say what I'm doing ,are you in my room or fixed any camera in my room then said, tell me where I'm sitting now...then I replied in the balcony... after saying this I hide there so that he can't see me... then I saw he's looking around if he'll get any clue, not finding anything he asked me how can you say these things so I said I got sixth sense P"... then I couldn't control myself and laughed hard, by hearing me he said, hey what happened? why I'm laughing... I said I fooled you and won... So now look towards the opposite building balcony... finally he saw me and said 'krist you are really something'... I said I know P"... I'm sorry playing with you like this but it's really fun, I enjoyed it P", my day started happily because of you... Thank you... Ok.. bye.. I am going inside...