14.A short stare date

Krist pov

With the help of singto I finished my lab report and also I waited for singto to finish his work... while examining his experiment he's looking so cool... unknowingly a smile circle in my face, even I felt like my eyes are also smiling but why am so happy just seeing this... don't understand this feeling whenever I am around him... Singto asked me if I would like to have lunch with him... I was really feeling hungry but again thought if I'm troubling him, then thought no it's not like this maybe and he helped me so much so I should go with him...then I nodded... I messaged my friends that I can't have lunch with them... Singto told me he'll show me a new and his favourite place where we'll have our lunch.

Now we reached at the place where singto brought me. The place is very nice, it's not luxurious but it's atmosphere is very calm, especially the natural view around, like it connects you with nature, I can only say wow!!! if I can I would love to come here daily... I'm glad he brought me here... the garden surrounding small little cottages... so picturesque, so nice, indeed singto's photography eyes must have caught this good place I thought and smiled...

The waiter brought some red roses put in our table... I don't know why but I remembered the day when singto gave a red rose and said he welcomed me as his co-code number junior... I still keep that rose with me, I don't know why but it's like a important thing to me, it's an indescribable feeling which can't be explained.... we ordered our drinks first then the waiter served us our drinks, while drinking we talked about daily lives, and I get to know singto a bit more, he has full of sense of humor, I laughed at his jokes, they're unique... then we ordered our food, while I was busy looking at the surrounding sitting in one place with singto, I'm feeling very comfortable with him maybe because I saw him everyday means not in person but in dream (lol😉😜... Krist what are you doing capturing him all night😍😱 in your tenacity) .. While smiling his face is glazing, radiating a glistering aura... I'm so happy and thankful towards him for spending lovely time with me...our food is served, I tasted everything, the aroma and taste of the food is so good, I completed nearly half of my portion, I was full, then I looked at singto, I forgot to look at him  while eating as I was so engrossed with the food I saw he's looking at me no it's like he's fixed his gaze at me then I asked, is something in my face, he didn't reply, seeing him like this I shook him up and said why you are not eating, he didn't answer so I thought he's lost in some thoughts then I shook him, 'he said no I was just thinking about something' then I asked why you are not eating, do you want anything that to he said no and said me to eat more... I just chuckled seeing his care towards me... unknowingly I thought...ohh I just love him...ohh no what I'm thinking no no it's I love the way singto care for me....  After finishing food I wanted to pay but he didn't let me, I said so bad P" , why you are not letting me pay, he said he's elder than me and he brought me here so he'll pay, then I said ok, but if next time I'll come with you then I'll pay... he smiled and said we'll see.

After lunch we came back to university and there's so much time left for classes so I thought to go to library and will take some notes and issue some books. Singto's friend called him so we both left in our own ways, before leaving I thanked him again for taking me for lunch to such a beautiful place and everything he did for me...he just smiled and said it's nothing much he did. After walking a bit I turned to see singto again, saw him leaving, seeing this an unknown tension I felt inside... I wanted to shrug that tension off but I couldn't then I just went in my way towards the library.

Singto pov

In the lab I helped him to finish his report and then we moved towards my experiment, he insisted to stay till I finished my work. When suddenly I looked at him I saw his gaze is fixed on me, I felt happy seeing this... I didn't say anything just proceed with my work, after finishing we closed the main door of the lab and left...it was already lunch time so I asked him, would you like to have lunch with me, he was a bit reluctant then said yes, so we both went to a place where I like to go whenever I've time because that place is unique, small small open cottage surrounded by beautiful garden, best place to have your food by enjoying the view and connecting yourself with nature... it's a cottage restaurant. Krist was lost seeing the view, I'm sure he liked it so much, it can be measured from his expression....we sat there and ordered our drinks first... I felt different it's first time I'm coming here with someone that to krist.... I can't describe my happiness... Feels like a lunch date with my love...we talked about our daily routine a bit and joked about somethings... I think he's also enjoying our talks... then we ordered our food... he liked the food... I can see from the way he's eating the food but I'm enjoying seeing him, like I'm already full seeing him... the waiter, who knows me because I always come alone here, came and asked if we need anything, krist said no and then krist looked at my plate then asked ' P" why you are not eating, the waiter smirked and told krist 'I guess he's already full', by giving me a look but I was busy staring krist like a statue (yeh... singto is so full right now😆🤣...from his eyes😍😝🤒 to stomach everything is full by drooling👀💖 at krist only😻🕵️...no food is needed...lol) ... by seeing I'm not reacting to krist's question, he shook me then I came to my senses... then I said ohh, I was just thinking of something... and said don't need anything it's enough... and said to krist you should eat more you've so much work to do today in lab... Krist just smiled and said, no P" it's more than enough I had and I'm already half full by looking at the views here... thank you so much for bringing me here.... he was looking flustered and happy at the same time... I'm glad he liked both food and the place here....