29.The best christmas gift

Krist pov

I felt the importance and need of singto in my life after facing the scary incident... I realized how strong I've fallen for him, how much his presence matter to me in my life. I can't imagine myself without him. I want express everything which are buried and bubbling deep in my heart but can he accept my this type of feelings towards him. After knowing, won't he distance himself from me? But I want to pour everything out. I've only one life, I don't want to waste any time contemplating things over and over, whatever his answer I'll accept, may be I'll face denial but I want to give it a try.

Christmas is coming and I want to propose him on Christmas. I didn't know we're going for a trip to Disney on Christmas, our university has arranged a trip...wow... ohh that's great, it'll be good to confess my feelings there, I hope Santa will grant me my wish...

Me and my friends are very happy that we're going for a trip and that to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort... We are packing our stuffs and then I remembered to talk with knott, I called him, he came to my dorm, I said him that I want to propose singto in Disneyland, so I want your help in this, he said that's not a problem, but I should talk about this with other friends neither they'll be sad later. I agreed to knott and decided to tell them in the evening.

In the evening, all of my gang came to my dorm, I said I want to share something with all of you and I hope you all will understand me in this matter. They said "speak quickly so that we'll think." I said speedily, I love P' singto. Listening this they said, "ohh this... We already knew from the starting of our university life here, the way you behave and your reactions to everything spoke all, nothing new... so finally you realized it, it's great we thought you'll take more time and may be you won't realize and  will be a monk finally.... But you proved us wrong and don't worry we shipped both of you many times without your knowledge... We've full support for you, so have you confessed??" I said no. That to they looked at me like I've done something wrong and then said "not yet then when will you??" I said that's why I called all of you here. I want to do it in disneyland, I don't know if he has the same feelings as me or not but I want to do it... They said in unison "yeh, that's our friend krist... We'll help you in everything so get ready to propose and he likes you... don't you understand you fool, it shows from his face.." I felt so happy having my friends support.

We've reached at the Lantau Island, Hong Kong where the Disneyland is present. The good environment welcomed us to its vicinity. We all went to our resort first. I saw singto's room is three rooms away from mine. I liked it as I've to plan everything with my friends. After a long discussion I have planned everything with my friends what to do and how to do. Everything will be perfectly arranged, they assured me because tomorrow will be a new beginning for me either way good or bad. The set up place we found is good. I am a bit nervous but excitement covered it up.

Finally it's Christmas and the D-day for me, all over the night I couldn't sleep thinking about everything. Today everything is looking fancy as I headed outside towards the street where holiday cheer and festive decorations fill the air.... I can see people are so lost in the festive buzz...

As the evening appears, downtown disney district and resort hotels dressed up and lit up in exquisite displays..... Everywhere celebration going on... I am preparing myself for the breathtaking moment...

 I am preparing myself for the breathtaking moment