8.First day of university

Singto pov

Today I've many responsibilities to fulfill, I'm a bit anxious but I think everything will be alright as my friends are with me in every preparations. It's a good morning, sun is scorching through the sky, new students are coming and I'm getting one year older in the university life...its like yesterday I joined here and now I'm in the second year, time really flying fast.

I left to the university earlier and went to the HOD, he said that as the moon of the university I've to meet some sponsors and meeting will be held because that's the important for university, I told him I'll do so, then he asked me how's the preparations going on for the welcoming ceremony I told everything is good then he told just take one hour and finish the remaining works and join the sponsors after that. So I left quickly from his office and joined my friends in the conference room and checked everything, and told them I can't participate in the activities due the meeting so they've to finish everything perfectly and I'll come as soon as the meeting will over.

We've put a notice at the notice board for freshers to come to the conference room after the classes. We brought roses to welcome them and after that they will give their introduction, then arranged many games to participate. In the process of every activities they'll get to know more about each other. And a play will be held by the seniors to show the goal of the subject and this profession they've chosen. And lastly the moon selection competition will be held based on their knowledge, talents and presence of mind.

After checking all the arrangements I was satisfied then started to leave for the meeting and while leaving I told Aim to take care of my co-code number junior as I won't be present here.

Krist pov

I was sleeping I heard the alarm ringing, I was getting irritated because I'm not an early person, suddenly I remembered, ohh today's my first day in university, I've to rush, I woke up, got freshen up and got ready for the classes then called my friends to come down, then locked my door went and saw my friends are standing then we went to a cafe nearby to have our breakfast there is 15 more minutes left for the classes. After finishing breakfast we went to the building where our classes will be held, by coming near we saw some students are gathering in a place and looking at something, we went to check what it is, then saw the notice board, it was notification to gather at the conference hall by seniors. Today only two introduction classes are held, after that all classes are dismissed and we all went to the conference room. When we opened the door it was quite dark then suddenly we heard crackers sound the lights are on by now,the whole room was well decorated, while entering they gave us each one roses according to the co-code number of seniors and us, but for me my co-code senior wasn't present so another senior gave the rose. After that we sat there some fun activities are started, it is very fun and we get to know our other classmates and seniors. Seniors are very cooperative and affectionate towards us, they welcomed us to the medical family, they told whenever we face any problem or any type of help they will be there to help us. After that one play is played by our seniors, their acting was very real, in the act they showed us was about how our goal is important for our future and how this subject and profession we've chosen to study is the best.... nothing is much better than providing cure to the needy...it's called service to mankind is service to God, how we'll bring smiles in the face of so many people by helping them curing them...the goal of the profession is so noble. The play was so heart touching I can't describe, I felt proud to able to join this course and also it was always my dream to study this. The scenes from the play will always be reminisce in my mind.We all were so lost in the play after the end of the show also we're sitting silently, then we came to our sense when the lights are switched on and the room was filled with clapping sounds.

After that , moon of the university competition started in a different venue, we all students followed our seniors to there, the seniors choose the candidates for the competition, suddenly they called me, I thought it can't be me....how can they choose me for it...I don't want to compete for this because I don't like attentions, but they didn't let me, they told only participate, winning or loose that's different matter but you've to follow strictly to the competition rules. It's the first day I didn't want to be the rebellious one here so I just did what they told me to and it's not like I'll win it. We're total twenty students from different departments were chosen for the competition. At first the question answer round began, some jury panel were sitting infront to choose the moon, they're looking like famous people. They started one by one asking tricky questions. I answered all the questions perfectly. I liked this round.
Then the second round was about talent. We've to show our individual talent infront of them, so I thought to sing, and I choose two songs, one is a ballad song and another a rock song. When my number came I went to the stage with a guitar which they arranged immediately when I asked to the seniors, may be they brought from the music department. I told to the juries that I would like to sing. They nod yes as response. Then I started to sing a ballad song while singing I saw singto near the stage and listening to me... I didn't think anything just shrugged it off in my mind and finish the whole song calmly. I didn't want to get diverted by my thoughts and shadows of singto. When my first song ended everything is calm and quiet.... I didn't see singto...the audiences're so lost in my song, I was surprised. Then I started my second song without snapping the audience from their feeling ...it was a rock song so everyone started getting excited and sang, clapped and danced with my song. I enjoyed it fully. I thanked everybody for listening to me and cheering me through the song.
Then last round started, one slide show started by showing some pictures of different types of things and we've to answer them cleverly, it's like a rapid fire round, who answers quickly to the most number of the questions about the things shown will win. It's all about presence of mind. As soon as they showed the presentation I quickly grabbed the mike and started answering the questions, it only took five minutes to answer those whole 50 questions to me. I didn't know how much I'm wrong or right but I answered those questions according to my mind and strength. Then they asked some questions to each participant about why we should win this competition. Everyone answered according to their point of view when my time came I didn't know what to say I just told I didn't participate to win, but after taking part in this competition it was fun, I enjoyed and learned many things, winning and losing doesn't matter for me, all that matters is the motto of our life for which I've joined this university, always to help the needy and save lives by acquiring knowledge from this university.

_______________________________________

Hi guys,
I don't know how I wrote today... I caught cold & fever...I wrote how much I can... I've not finished the total welcome ceremony...a little bit left, I'll continue in the next chapter...till then enjoy...☺️
Thank you.
See u around....help the needy feel happy....☺️🤗