52.Savoring moments

Singto pov

He's wise, uninhibited, generous and wild...caugh caugh.... the last word is my delusional mind.... I adore him fiercely in the way that only the very young and very uninitiated can.

When someone loves us in a way that matters, they bring out expressions of our personalities unique to our connection with them. When we let them in, they go on to discover some secret chord that no one else knows of or can hit quite the same way. We become someone else in the light of their presence. Yes, I'll always miss living in his light but not really as he's and will stay with me forever.

When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time is too long, and no other love or things can break them apart.... I quite realized it..... Before I met him, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.... And his smile always gives me butterflies.... Thinking about him pauses my world for a while... It's like beyond love....

Our love grew more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years multiply.... And our love is sharpened by the stone of our challenges and strengthened by the struggles of our growth...

It felt like I'd not seen him in ages, for me he'll always be my heart, most beloved one dancing away with my heart in the rhythm of my heart beats.

The feeling of nostalgic longing is something I discovered in a unique way after he came here. Yeah it's quite new and very different to me. I'll crave for him like this, I get to know suddenly, I know he's sweet, irresistible and charming but it's different. Now I'm happy in a million times and ways.

We sat in the couch, he said he'll go and bring some snacks from the kitchen. I said, even if I spent this whole day with you, I'll miss you the second you leave.... I'll like the end of missing you... Do something... Don't leave...let me breath you. Let me lost in you for the eternity.... Let me be sink deep within you... Let me glued with you...not even a second I can spare to stay away from you.... I can't tolerate the infinity longing anymore... it's torturous.... He smiled and said ok then let's go together and I was thinking the same too. A big smile started spreading over my face knowing that. We glued together for the rest of the time.

We're going for a date after so long. It's good finally. And we're leaving our phones to enjoy our time without any hassle. We sat in a taxi and left towards the market. After reaching we went to have breakfast in a good place. After that we went near a church and visited it, it's very nice, we took many photos here and there in different poses. Then I saw a flower shop so I told krist, just wait here I'll come in five minutes not more than that. I didn't take him because I wanted to surprise him.

When I came back from the flower shop I couldn't find him, I told him to wait here but where's he?? I'm getting impatient and lost.... What I'm feeling I can't describe, I never felt this type of insane, suddenly it's like my mind stopped working.... My mind and body is going numb.... Krist where are you.... Please come to me, I can't find you...where are you... Don't play hide and seek, come to me.... I don't know tears started to flow, it's the first time I'm feeling these type of saddest and torturous emotions.... And tears yeah it's also first time I'm crying for someone and that someone is my love and everything..... I didn't even think he's old enough or smart enough and won't be lost here but I don't know some type anxiety, anxiousness covered over me.... After staying away for so long or what I don't know.

Finally someone tapped on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Krist, he's smiling but seeing my face he panicked and said, "what happened, why are you crying...???" I only hugged him fiercely tightly.... The hidden emotions erupted again like lava.... Tears started to flow again without control.... I sank on him more and more..... He tried to calm me down by rubbing my back in soothing motion. And finally I did. I had never thought I'll feel this vulnerable... He wiped my tears away.... He asked slowly what happened? I said I didn't find you and thought I lost you.... He understood me and hugged again tightening the hug he said, "never ever in this life or ever after... You're hooked with me and it's not easy to separate from me.... You can't and I won't let you.... " I smiled listening to him and he did too... Then I gave him the flowers I brought for him.... He inhaled the smell of flowers and said, "I like your fragrance more than these...." I said, really!!! He said, "more than real..." I smiled and we left for our place. I didn't know how he can easily put my mind at ease.... He amazed me everytime and one thing is I didn't feel embarrassed crying infront of him. I thought before I'll never be weak infront of him but now I've.... But I felt good instead. I felt happy and loved by his caring.... Yeah, now I know more how the person you love has amazing power over you, when you'll feel vulnerable they'll shower you with love and make you feel protected... As much as I care, love he does more than that.

I said, everytime I say I love you means I'm trying to remind that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.... He smiled nodding.

His smile so sweet can't help but always make me smile... My adorable smile icon.....

Krist pov

Time is invincible, impregnable, insurmountable, invulnerable, unstoppable and time is invisible....
We went for a date for the first time in months or after a year, and I can't describe the retrouvailles.

Our love grows on us with time. And I thought I must exorcise it in writing, that's why I started writing my webtoon without stopping, a passion or a hobby you can name it any of it....

In our relationship I'm the emotional one but seeing him cry for the first time I wanted to be strong infront of him and I felt how I can influence his emotions so easily. My heart clenched in pain at the same time a bit of possession and the most I wanted is to shower every bit of love on him.

It's more than pain sometimes, but we did pass it. The time couldn't grasp us under its veil but we and our passionate love conquered the time apart. something almost delicious finds life in the afterglow.... As the bard put it, "for thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings that then I scorn to change my state with kings." It's a cocktail of nostalgia and matured grief, mixed with thankfulness that life has let us bear, witness to something so beautiful.

He gave me a 365 glass jar... A 365 jar is a jar filled with 365 individual notes, one to open on each day of the year. He's written a note everyday for all along the last year when we're away from each other physically. Wow that's so sweet of my sweetheart. In his busy life he did this for me. I can't say what I'm feeling about this. He's a true and best romantic. Much to my pleasure the messages in the notes were really heart melting and tingling. I'll always hold these beautiful memories. I said looking at him, love you to pieces and gave him an open mouthed kiss and a sweet hug. He's the sweetest one.

Singto said, "everyday I was missing you more than ever, I wished you're in my arms, I so wished that I had you with me, nothing else I would have wished to see

Singto said, "everyday I was missing you more than ever, I wished you're in my arms, I so wished that I had you with me, nothing else I would have wished to see...... You're the reason why I had full of beautiful sweetest dreams at night. You're the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight. And you're the reason I can't sleep without you allover my mind... I don't know why suddenly I'm feeling cold, So let's cuddle so I can steal your body heat...."

I cuddled to him and said, you know I was envious of many things like, I was jealous of the morning sun, who got to be the first to see you, or the coffee cup who got to kiss your sleepy lips awake and I was also jealous of the people who got to see you everyday....

He smiled and hugged me tight and said now it's all over and we're together and no space can separate us. And now you won't have to envious of anything. I'm all yours.

Yes, it's true... Distance means nothing when someone means everything.... Yeah it's something I got to know in the process of this life.

________________🌸🌸🌸_______________

Hi guys,
How are you all? I'm late for the update. Finally got time to update. I'd some rough days... Thank you for reading and voting. It amazes me everytime seeing your comments and your love for this fiction. This is the best feeling I get and it motivates me to write in a different way.
Thank you.☺️
See you around the fiction.🤗
Experience the magnificence of life🍀, it'll not come back again....🍃