28.A blessed day

Krist pov

After talking with my parents I was more than happy and so blessed. I hugged both of them in a tight embrace and thanked them for being always with me.

Then I ran towards singto  to the garden and I hugged him happily, stayed in that position for two minutes then he asked, what happened? I said realising what I'm doing, I'm so happy so wanted to hug you, do you mind it? He said "it's nothing to be mind about." We talked a bit more and silently enjoyed the sun set as it slowly started disappearing in the horizon spreading colorful hue in the blue evening sky...

Singto said "I'll leave tomorrow krist because of some work, Aim called me about it, you enjoy one more day here then we'll meet in the university..." That to I said no P', please stay for one more day na... He said "you know if I could have then I'll happily but I really can't so please understand... and I'm totally fine now so don't worry for me ok..." I said then I want to come with you and anyway day after tomorrow I would have come so one day difference doesn't matter. He said "that's what I'm saying one day difference doesn't matter and your friends are also here and think about your family krist, they'll be sad". But no P', it matters for me I said in a low voice and my friends and family will  understand. I don't want to say anything, I'm coming with you.

I packed my luggage, my mom packed many things for both of us. Singto took everything out, I've already called the taxi, I said no to our driver because it'll be hectic for him to take the round trip. My mom winked at me and said enjoy dear and confess soon, all the best dear. I smiled and said ok mom, I'll... thank you so much for encouraging me.

Singto pov

Finally I went to krist's home and it was more like forcefully he took me with him to his home. I was a little bit anxious because I wanted to make a best impression but in this situation how can go there so suddenly, it's so awkward for me. Krist is soothing me saying nothing to be worried about but I don't know, I am feeling very nervous.

When we reached in front of the door his mom opened it. She happily welcomed me and his father is also very mixing type, we didn't take much time and along so quickly, I  already felt so close to them, my anxiety and nervousness replaced by their care and affection towards me. Wow his mother is like a goddess so beautiful, his father is also so handsome, I think krist's good look came as a mixture of both of them.

I helped his mom in cooking and asked about krist more... His mom asked me if I like krist casually so I said yes, I do... She's very cooperative and affectionate, I liked her she told me I look like someone(🤔??), I didn't ask her who. We enjoyed the lunch after that I went to krist's room it was good, everything was arranged perfectly, specially I liked the book selves and krist's different types of pictures, he's so cute in all of them. Its unbelievable that I was in krist's room with him, ohh my love isn't even granted yet but I'm enjoying his company. It's the best moments for me.

In the evening he took me to the garden area, it's so beautiful, we sat in a roof space he said how he was waiting for my messages and call sitting here, really!! he blurted it out. Wow... he really agreed now, he missed me that time.... I imagined how he's waiting sitting here, a smile escaped from my face... he went saying me to wait for him here... I said ok.... It's so calming here, sun is about to set, the scenery around is very beautiful, he came back hugged me tightly, I was surprised, but I think now used to it, actually I feel happy whenever he hug me... We  sat on the green grasses then laid there looking at the beautiful nature, colorful evening sky enjoying the calmness, he hold my hands tightly as if he wants to cherish this moment only with me... He never did something like this before but I liked it, I want him to realize his feelings sooner so that there won't be any wall between both of us. I don't want to waste my days without him. I love him so much, my love for him grows more and more second by second. Ahh krist I love you so much love, waiting for you impatiently to welcome you to my special horizon, special territory where only you are allowed to enter.

After getting the call from Aim, I told krist that I have to leave tomorrow for some work. Krist was insisting me to stay but listening my reason he agreed to it but said instead he'll come with me, he's so worried for me, I can say just giving him one look, I very much tried to pursue him to stay but he's so adamant in his decision I couldn't change it. I was feeling bad for his parents and friends what they will think if krist will leave so suddenly with me but I couldn't change his mind. Then he informed his mom and friends that he's leaving and his parents were so good they agreed in that instant and his mom said me to take care of Krist. I said, aunty don't worry I'll always take care of him without you saying, ahh it just came out of my mouth... She just smiled and didn't say anything. I love her, I think she understands it.

It's so calming, krist and me we both slept together in krist's room, it's the first time we're sleeping together. The bed was very spacious, a king sized bed. I was well aware not to cross the unseen border I drew between us while sleeping and I am also very composed while sleeping. But at the middle of the night I felt heavy and saw krist's both legs are laid over me and the rest of the night passed by his clock and anticlockwise movements, I found it very cute but couldn't sleep much because of his cute movements, Oww... my adorable cute krist...

Now we're getting ready to leave, I placed the luggage in the taxi and bid my good bye to his parents and we left the place. His mom has packed so many things for both of us, what can I say, felt the whole time there like I was in my own home and they are my parents. Thanks to krist I met them, I felt so blessed meeting and spending time with them. Slowly we're disappeared from their sight towards our path and goal.

________________☺️😇☺️_______________

Hi guys,
             Here's the chapter... I know what are you waiting for ☺️.. don't worry it'll be published soon. Enjoy this smooth chapter.
Thank you.☺️☺️☺️
See you around with much excitement🤗... Sometimes excitement triggers our boundaries and clear the subsided fear...👍👐✌️