32.Last day of the trip

Krist pov

Yesterday was the best day I think... my first date, ohh I'm feeling so good and glad at the same time... The time I spent with him these two days was totally different than before of course it is, as our relationship took a step forward and changed from junior senior to boyfriends, it's a sudden turn and also a good start from the Christmas day, this coming newyear brought unexpected joy and happiness for me...

We went to see the Disney parade... It's quite good... We clicked so many pictures... Singto was with his friends and I am with mine. My friends are teasing me saying about singto, for sometime I forgot that they won't tease me. Bright is saying "my friend won't be virgin ghost anymore"... Listening this I smacked him saying if he wants to see if I can or not.

While I was talking with my friends I got a text, when I checked it's from singto and it's written, "you're looking so cute, I want to pinch your cheeks...", after reading it I felt like my face heat up suddenly... I looked around  curiously and saw him smiling looking towards me. Ahh what.. he's making me blush... I won't look at him said to myself and thought to tease him a little then typed a text "if you want that badly then why are you so far..." After typing I grinned to myself yeh, he's given me the name little cute monster right... so I should prove it...(krist u r too good😜👍👏).. then I maintained some distance, everytime he's trying to come near, I went far... ha ha I like teasing him because he's always teasing me and this is my chance...

We rode many adventures rides and enjoyed the water sports then went to the rain disco, wow it's so good no alcoholic beverages were there I think but dancing in the rain which is artificial of course, getting wet shaking your legs following the music is quite good... While I'm dancing with my friends I felt someone's tapping on my shoulder when I looked it's singto, I tried to leave quickly but he already caught me and pulled me to a corner and we stood in the half light half dark corner, all are busy in dancing so nobody noticed us... He came closer towards my face I stepped backwards but no way to escape from there I stood still resting myself on the wall. He said coming near my ear "didn't you say me to come near then why are trying to escape..." Ahh I'm now tangled in my own game... He put his  hands on the wall capturing me in between and leaned, I thought he'll pinch my cheeks and leave but no he kissed my cheeks tenderly then moved towards my lips and kissed briskly making me stunned. We're wet and the kiss is also so wet yet so hot... why I'm feeling like the drizzling water is adding fuel to the fire inside us instead of stopping it... We went with the flow the kiss went more intense as the water fall more over us.... I felt like it's not a rain disco but a kiss disco... We kissed stopped for some air to breathe again started as if we've taken part in a kiss competition. It's so addictive, I thought to stop but couldn't. I think he knows some magic if not how I get lost in him everytime.

When we pulled apart I said him, it's like the 'forget me not kiss' that day... And it's not vicious but tender.... Why you kissed me that day I asked... He smiled hearing this and said "ohh you explained everything and asking...." I asked when did I? He said "when you said forget-me-not-kiss, that's it... I wanted you not to forget me, you said you don't remember me anymore that day so I couldn't control myself and I also knew you're jealous so for sense of security I kissed you..." After listening to him I felt a sense of relief inside... Yeh, that vicious kiss was also very good and quite hot to be honest, for the first time he kissed me and imprinted his mark on my lips that day although I smacked my lips with his many times before. I felt content and sugary. We went back to our friends he said "don't forget I can catch you everytime, whenever you'll try to tease me..." I smiled and said so what can't I? He said "of course you can but don't let me catch you then you know what you'll get. If you want then you can."

Singto pov

After coming to the resort back to my friends, I was thinking about what happened in these last two days sudden new change came in my life which I didn't expect so soon. But my wish is fulfilled, I'm overwhelmed, overjoyed what a turn in my life, now I got my love in my life, I don't want to stay away even for a minute from him but it's not possible. He's staying 3 to 4 rooms away from mine... Ahh I miss him...

Suddenly I heard the door opening sound of my room then saw it's Aim. Aim excitedly asked me to tell him everything about the last two days. I said everything what happened. Listening this, his expression was like the eyeballs will popped out from his eyes... Then he started to shout yehh... finally you got what you wanted and you are not single anymore.... let's party... I said ok whatever you want. Then he said he has one surprise for me, I looked at him suspiciously, then he gave me one package when I opened it I was surprised, it's our date night pictures... I asked him, did you spy behind us?? That to he said "no no, I only told a photographer to click your pictures without your notice as I wanted to gift you for Christmas and this will be best to capture your moments...." I said you are so sneaky but thank you. He asked me "after this where you went tell me because the photographer couldn't follow you..' I said good you didn't know neither our moments have interrupted. He then said "then how was your romantic encounter...hmm... say say, don't lie you spent the night and the day together so what progress you made, I think you're not the virgin Mary anymore..." I smacked his head and said don't think those nonsensical thoughts, your mind is really full of compost... You're turning our sacred time to something else. He said, "really singto!!! you did nothing in these two days, how can you be so dumb... You're so intelligent in everything but now you're behaving so innocent... I know krist is very innocent but at least you should have dared to do... you know what I mean.. a man's desire... " I said what are you saying, are you in your right mind?? If I'll hear you for some more time I'll go deaf... So stop these things and I like the way it is now, the soft innocent feelings of his, I like his innocent smile and everything. So don't say the wild things ok.... Aim said "so you like soft romance but I think, when you'll get the taste you'll like hard romance more😉😜..." I just shrugged him off and  went to sleep.

It's the last day of our trip, we'll leave tomorrow morning. We're going to watch the Disney parade and will enjoy the adventure rides. I think it'll be fun today. I am not with Krist but with my friends now. I saw he's talking, smiling with his friends.... Oww he's looking so cute I want to pinch his cheeks... I thought to sent this as a text. After sending I looked towards him, he checked the text and smiled and a slight blush appeared in his face and he tried to look around in search of me when he saw me he bite his lips smilingly... Seeing this my eagerness increased to its highest level I wanted to kiss him so badly but I resisted myself controlling the inner desires within. Ahh.. it's all Aim's fault, he's filling my mind with his compost thoughts maybe...(lol😜 singto don't try to blame Aim...it's all ur desires so control urself😝...)

I got a teasing text from krist, he's trying escape from me after the text but I'll definitely catch him... How far he'll escape. After some rides I tried to catch but very cleverly he escaped. When we went to the water sports it's fun I saw him in wet thin clothes, I can't look anywhere my eyes are glued in him... Ahh I'm feeling myself like a pervert now... Aim again it's all your fault... We went to the rain disco, the atmosphere inside is quite good, the colorful dim lights and the music and the drizzling rain sizzled the atmosphere.... All started to dance, I looked around in search of Krist and finally saw him dancing his moves are so delicate and sensual... I walked forward and tapped his shoulder he turned and looked at me then he's trying to escape I caught him and took him near the corner where nobody will notice then he pinned himself to the wall without finding the way to escape... Ha ha so funny finally I can tease him... I kissed his cheeks and thought to leave him after that but I couldn't stop myself, as if his plum lips are inviting me to kiss, my body isn't in my control anymore, it automatically moved and kissed his lips... The sizzling sensations aggravated me more and I kissed him without stopping he also went with the flow... I liked him he never resists me, if he'll also I'll respect his everything. He asked me about the forget me not kiss, yes quite a good name.... I explained everything. After the long kissing game we went towards our friends. Finally my day ended in a good note.

I got a call from my home, my mom asked me how's the trip, I said I think it's the best one till now. She said I'm sounding quite excited, I said yes because everything is so good here. I wanted to say her about krist but I thought not through phone. It'll be good in front. Anyway after this trip we're going home.

________________🛫✈️🛬_______________

Hi guys,
              How are you all?? How's your Christmas? I think you celebrated well or still celebrating...hmm... anyway enjoy. Here's another chapter for you all. I think it's a bit boring but life isn't always same right?... sometimes it's boring but I don't want to bore you guys it's just that my imagination is a bit slow now due to lack of motivation...
Thank you.☺️
See you around the corner.☺️
Life isn't always full of celebration🎊🎇 but that doesn't mean it's boring... try to enjoy the different shades 🍁🍃 of life...☺️🤗