53.Exploring the cities

Singto pov

I woke up and thought we'll start our trip after a short tour around the city. And show Krist my favorite and best places. Because we both love to explore and like adventure.

We went to explore so many places, and yes I didn't know some places exist till now, it's good I decided to come with krist to explore them. It's exciting.

We've some holidays so we planned our most awaited trip here. We packed the essentials and got ready to explore more.

We enjoyed Lake Michigan, dozens of wineries, and the sleeping bear dunes by booking a flight to Cherry Capitol airport in Traverse City.

We went to Mackinac Island, Michigan's motor-less island by a ferry ride to avoid long drive. It's really a good help for travellers.

We preferred spending our time in thriving downtown areas. So many good places are there to discover in Michigan. Great lakes, longest freshwater coastline, beautiful scenic views, ideal waters for kayaking, hiking, biking and so on.

Once I'd been here for hiking and it's great so I wanted to show Krist the hiking adventure here, he'll like it. So I thought to continue our outdoor adventure with hiking and biking trails throughout the many natural areas in Michigan, where can also find water trails, equestrian trails, and other trails.

The next day we went to a carnival. It's really good. We enjoyed it to the fullest. It's like a vast amusement park. We enjoyed the rides, played some fun games, and continued to do so many more things. The best thing we did was we danced to some local music like we're drunken in those songs. And it's awesome.

In Michigan, local weekend festivals are common

In Michigan, local weekend festivals are common. The annual maple syrup festival in mid-state Vermontville is the quintessential small-town event. A Maple Syrup Festival queen is crowned at the end of it all. We really liked it. It's quite good and unique to enjoy different culture and festival and celebrate.

The whole holiday was quite adventurous and exciting. And it's best trip because my love was with me. We laughed at the hilarious jokes of some comedic act in the carnival, danced and sang like rockstar. We let our mind and body flow free. It's crazy and at the same time fantastic.

I thought, some people say you only fall in love once, but every time I hear his voice and activities, I fall in love all over again. His giggling, fast talks, mumblings everything is so adorable... Ow the list will go on increasing... This trip is one of the best  due to Krist only.

Krist pov

I discovered the culture in the vibrant downtown areas. And it's best for shopping and dining. Finally went to the largest and most historic city, Detroit. Then went to Michigan's opera theatres. Wow it's really good. Everywhere something to discover.

In one weekend our trip started. The beautiful colorful shades of leaves were everywhere both sides of the road when we went biking.

 The beautiful colorful shades of leaves were everywhere both sides of the road when we went biking