43.The expedition medical camp

Singto pov

This year some selected students will go to provide medical services to the people who are in expedition and to know about the versatility in working different places... I've also been chosen among some of the students.

Krist helped me in packing, I know he's sad I'm leaving him here for this camp but I can't deny too, and sort of I wanted to attend it and experience this. But I'll really miss him terribly. I said, I'll miss you... He said, he won't miss me but I know he's sulking, and he'll miss me as much as I. I left with the team saying Aim to check on Krist sometimes for me and giving a good bye hug to my love. He smilingly wished me to stay well.

We reached at the base camp, after settling everything we helped the mountaineers. Then next day we shifted over to another camp. And it's on a high altitude. The speed of the wind is high sometimes here depending upon the weather. One day some emergency came so our team left the camp and moved towards the a high level on the mountain. While going suddenly a snow storm came and I don't know what happened because I struggled to stay firm in one place but it's so impossible for me, the storm took me somewhere like I'm flying in the air and after that I don't know, everything went so dark around me in the whitish mountain, only one thought was going on in my mind Krist, what will happen to him. I know how much he loves me, he can't  stand if anything will happen to me here, I'll try my best to survive for him. I love you Krist, I really miss you. I know how much you'll be worried knowing about this, I still remember that time when you thought something happened to me, how broken you're. I don't ever want you to go through that again. Be strong dear. If I'll not survive this don't worry we'll meet again, and I'll be always with you.

I heard some voice calling me, I can't feel anything now like only my soul left and my body is already gone. Again and again I heard that voice, my Krist's voice, I heard everything he said, after that I don't know.

When I sat slowly from the bed infront of Krist he was crying hard holding me tight... telling me not to go any camps or anywhere without him...

He looked up at me with his tear stained face and I pulled him and kissed him. As cheesy as it sounds, it's just like the movies. For that single moment time stops. I don't care about the people around us, in fact I don't even notice them. It's just me and him. There's no storm, no struggle, no suffering, just us.... I thanked God for sending me back to him again... I survived the death to come back to him who was waiting for me.

Krist pov

Medical camp on a mountain as they'll help the people who are in expedition. To this camp only the selected senior students are going with one of our professor. Singto got ready to go, I didn't know why my inner self wasn't agreeing for him to go to this camp. But I shrugged it off thinking it's nothing. Singto told me to take care of myself while he's absent and he'll miss me but he have to attend it... I said, "don't worry about me, take care of yourself first and I'll not miss you because you're leaving me here, you should have taken me with you...." He said, if he can then he'll definitely... And he said, "I promise it won't be long we'll meet soon."  I said yes, we'll... Just focus there I'll be fine here and its good that one of your best friend P' Tew is also going with you. And if you'll be late to return I'll go there directly to you. Go safely, be safe and return safely. I'll wait for you here..." He said, it sounds so romantic and different from me, now he doesn't want to go.... I smiled to it and said "sometimes you're very childish, do you know?" He said, "I can be anything near you..." I just smiled finding no words to say.. Yes he and his antics... ahh what to say, nothing will be enough if I'll say something. But I like his antics and it's a sweet secret...

It's been five days since he left for the camp, and he'd contacted me only once after reaching there and said the network won't be that good over where they're going to stay so he won't be able to contact me more often. I said it's fine and be safe. After that no news no contact I'm getting impatient here, I hate it why time isn't passing fast, I'm missing him so much. The days and nights seems so long to me. When can I see, talk to him infront of me. I'm getting irritated easily now a days without getting at least any news about him but nothing. My friends are getting worried for me. Bright said, "Krist don't be impatient, if you want to feel good you can go there to surprise him and he'll be so happy too and you'll also stop eating our heads, what say friends!"