30.The confession night and dreamy kisses

Krist pov

Everything was so beautiful... I woke up and when I opened my eyes saw myself in singto's embrace... He's sleeping while hugging me.... I can't still believe that I'm with him together now... He also love me back and it's not one-sided, feeling like I am dreaming the sweetest dream now, no it's not a dream it's real, I pinched myself again and again to feel it... The moment I'm with him now is very beautiful for me, my heart is beating fast, the calmness and the bubbling sensation is there....

I still can feel the best moment of last night's... when he accepted me and captured me in a passionate kiss, the euphoric warmth blossomed within me once more... I wanted to get lost in that moment and never come back. Now I am looking at him sleeping with me like we're inseparable. Ahh... this beautiful glittering lips kissed me yesterday, I think I'm getting addicted to it... whenever it touched to mine, the sensation is unbearable for me... I want more....

Yesterday, while sitting near the bonfire holding his hands, I felt complete, which I never felt before... Then he kissed me making me warmer than the bonfire... Everytime it's like new to me... a different feeling... Ha! I'd always wondered, what stories meant by melting in a kiss, now I fully understood, dissolving into Singto’s lips....

I kept my head on his shoulder and asked P', please don't misunderstand me, I'm only curious about something.... He said to me anything I can ask him without hesitation. So I asked about the girl, he met before in the cafeteria... He smiled and said, "you're jealous right??" I said P', don't say anything just reply na... Yes, I was jealous, are you feeling good hearing this?? He smiled again and hold my face with his palm and cupped it and then looked at me intently and said I'm so very happy you know, seeing you jealous for me... I was afraid you won't get jealous, I was afraid I'll lose you if I won't go after you that day... I love you so much krist, the thought of loosing you I can't bear it even in my dream.... And the girl is non other than my elder sister who recently came back from abroad and came to visit me. She's so close to me that's why you might have thought that time as she's my girlfriend or something right...." Listening this I felt so embarrassed, but he sat in same position cupping my face didn't leave me.... He said you are looking so cute my cute little monster.... Really!!! I was so shocked hearing that same phrase which once I heard over phone... That little cute monster is, non other than me.... He asked "what happened you're looking shocked..." I said no, nothing P', it's just that I am listening this 'cute little monster' phase for the second time from you, and before I thought you're using this for your lover and now hearing this I got shocked that it's me... He said, "what you told is true, this phrase I've named it for my lover and it's for him only, I only used it for him but from where you heard it before I've never said it infront of you..." I said while talking in the phone while I was home. He said,"ohh that time but I thought you didn't hear it..."

I stared deep into his black diamond eyes, I cupped his cheek but my face was slowly turning red. I smiled at him before slowly I leaned into him. My other hand was shaking slightly, my mind was repeating the same sentence over and over,"Don't do this... don't do this." But the sound of my heart was beating so loudly I couldn't concentrate. It felt like it was going to explode. Finally my lips touched his. Sparks flew in every direction, and the world was slowly disappearing around us, along with all of our worries, and troubles as if  burning down in the bonfire.

When he woke up saw me staring at him, he smiled... I gave a short good morning kiss in his lips but he pulled me and kissed me to my delight and it turned out to be a long one... He said it's quite hot winking at me.... Yeh it was, I blushed so hard listening to his remark.... How can he make me blush in every remark, I think it's not just a simple remark but a teasing remark...

Singto pov

Getting down on one knee asking me to be his in the middle of the merriment and make everyone's night! No it was specially my night.... not the surrounded ones... My ever cherishing dream came true but instead of me, he fulfilled it, he made it came true to my utter surprise. I was so excited and overwhelmed with love. It was more than I ever dreamt and more beautiful than I could ever imagine...

We're sitting near by the bonfire tangling our fingers and clasping our hands together.... the feeling of togetherness is great.... How long I waited for this moment of togetherness with him, I can't say... It's like I waited for a decade but he made it worth it.... My waiting is rewarded with is sweet, innocent, pure love towards me.... He fulfilled me, complete me.... I want to cherish this beautiful moment with him and save it in my heart as an evergreen memory....

Without hesitation, when he cupped my face, we both slowly moved in. Our lips again united together, his plump, velvety lips compelling against my slimmer, warm ones, dancing around and soon bonding together. Epiphany and elation percolated into our veins and soon the entire system as I continued to press krist's lips more impenetrably and rougher onto his lips. My insistent mouth was parting his trembling lips, sending wild tremors along his nerves, inflicting sensations I had never known I was capable of feeling. Then, he kissed me back, the kiss getting deeper, deeper than all the galaxies in the universe. His red berry turned vanilla lips imprinting themselves on mine like a footprint in the snow, forging a sense of exoticism and roguery.

I n the morning when I woke up, saw him in my embrace looking at my face.... I can see in his eyes he's so in love with me... He smiled seeing me wake up.... Then he slowly came more closer to me towards my face, then kissed me saying 'good morning'... he made me feel like none of the world mattered at this moment. It was a small yet warm kiss. I honestly never knew a kiss so innocent could be so intimate and electrifying. Again, I couldn't resist my desire and moved towards his lips, his lips were moving in perfect synchronization, my hands feeling his waist; I pulled him closer, the kiss deeper, more passionate. I felt his hands on the back of my neck play with the ends of my hair. A smile grew on my face as it started to tickle, finally we pulled apart. It was quite hot huh, I spoke in merriment making him blush.... It's the best sight to see, his pinkish blushing face.... Oww so cute, nothing is more cuter than this for me in nature I think... No no there are so many sides of him are also very cute....

________________😘😍😘_______________

Hi frnds,
               How are you all? Sorry for the late update... Love is in the air guys... Enjoy the chapter, I don't know if it's good enough, please comment your views for me to write better...☺️
Thank you.☺️
See you around...🤗
Lovely sensation, lovely smile, make your soul fill with love...😍💖💖