35.Holiday adventure

Singto pov

The party was great. All people are so busy partying even our families, and we're staying in one resort for this holiday. I asked krist if they are leaving or staying, he said they're also staying. It's good so many unexpected coincidences and that to full of surprises, I liked it very much. And I wanted to but wasn't expecting much but I got more than that, I got to spend time with my love at the same time with my family. I think God has showered all his blessings on me, for that I'm so very thankful to him.

Krist and me escaped the party to find a calm place for us to spend our alone time. I don't know why I just want to spend time with him in a deserted island. I am thinking much maybe but what to do after his confession or will say being official I can't resist myself maybe Aim's effect... My cloud of desires hovering over me. I want to capture him and never allow him to leave me even for a second. I am not this type of person but after spending time with him that only for two days after his confession I think, yes I don't want to be far from him and it's good that our families are friends. I think I can meet him anytime. What I'm thinking now, again lost in my own thoughts, I shouldn't waste time when he's with me. Yes, we escaped the party and now we're alone in one side of the beach. I lifted krist up holding his back and whirled him round... He's surprised by my sudden action. Then he started smiling, now he's looking at the sky then me, then I asked what's it you are looking. He said "P' I think the sky will be jealous of me because I stole the sun away from the sky..." I then asked what do you mean? He said, "P', you are the sun whom I stole and now you're mine..." I smiled listening him, I felt content, everytime he surprises me by saying something heart touching... Oh my, I am so madly in love with him more and more as the day passes. It's like this is the moment of total admiration, my heart stopped and I just knew that in this moment I'm the only thing that matters in the entire world to him. The only word I can say is it's incredible.

I whirled a few more times his smile was spreading around me making the atmosphere more beautiful and alluring. He placed his head over mine as if we're transferring our feelings to each other. When the cold wind stroked us, he encircled himself around me to give me his warmth so that the cold breeze can't touch me. I welcomed him to my embrace by making my hold more tight shortening the tiniest bit gap between us even no space for the air to pass. I kissed him tenderly saying he's my moon.

After our quality time together we came back to the party, went near our parents and told that we want to rest so they told to take the room key from the reception. They also told no need to worry about anything and we should share the room together. We felt shy listening this but I wanted to.

We stayed at a personal family resort, it's very nice. We went to my room and I went to take bath, when I finished and came back saw krist is already sleeping while sitting in the couch, I lifted him up and placed on the bed. Then I also went to sleep beside him and covered both with the blanket. I looked at his face for sometime, how beautiful he's looking, everything of him is so perfect wow, God created him with much care I think, I want to get lost within him... I don't know when I fell asleep listening to his slow calming breath.

 I don't know when I fell asleep listening to his slow calming breath