11.Shocking reality

Krist pov

After waking up, read the note, I washed my face, brushed then went near the fridge took out the soup and warmed it up then finished eating then took the tablet. Then went for taking bath to freshen up and relax both mind and body but I can't...why can't I remember anything how singto end up in my room... while drunken state did I bit him up... questions and questions are arising in my mind but no answer to them...but where were my friends if singto was in my dorm, by remembering my friends, I thought to call them to know what happened...but whom to call.. yes knott, he'll answer correctly than others and won't tease me if anything have happened... calling knott, call is going through but he's not picking up... tried to call others...but no answer.... what sleeping till now... then I'll ask in the university... I got ready to leave for the classes... again called them but no answer... maybe today they won't attend the classes that's why sleeping till now...may be too much drunken than me...

When I entered the university nobody is seen... I thought I'm late so quickly went to my department but suddenly saw singto is coming towards my way so I thought what to do ...will I hide...no it's not a good thing... I've to face him and clear everything if I did anything wrong... because we'll probably meet everyday as we've same department.... I don't remember anything so I'll ask him or whatever... let's see what he'll say first... singto saw me and asked why I'm here...so I replied for class...he said didn't you know today there's no class, all classes are suspended....ohh I didn't know I said...he said your friends didn't tell you so I said no they're still sleeping so I thought they won't attend...ohh ok he said... Then he asked how's your hangover ...I said I'm fine... I asked did I do anything wrong yesterday, don't remember... so to it he replied no nothing like that but you got so drunk...then why you punched me I asked... he said what, 'I punched you!!!!' , when who told... I said nobody told but I guess u did then I pointed at my corner of lips....he said then you must have punched me too by pointing his lips.... I wasn't looking at him directly while talking so I didn't mark...but now when I saw, I was in confusion... I punched him then he punched me ....ohh we're fighting....why I did such things....then I said him please forgive me I was too drunk may be that's why I punched you...he smiled and said,  at first in welcome ceremony you pinched me then in party you punched me....so what's coming next.... I said please I wasn't myself...so please forgive me... I won't do this again...

After coming from university I went directly to Knott's dorm... knocked the he opened and asked why so early I came.... I didn't say much.. just told what happened and asked about last night...by listening my conversation with singto this morning he was laughing like crazy...so I asked again and he said the whole thing... after listening  was like what!!! I was feeling like seeing a nightmare....what I told singto and what I did, was so very shocking for me...now I wanted to disappear...so embarrassed to face singto...and even knott...then I asked if anyone of our friends know about this...he said no... only singto and him... I said please don't tell anyone... he nodded as a yes...but then also I can't keep myself calm...what embarrassing things I did yesterday...but after coming back what happened.... singto made soup and left..but I'm feeling something is there but can't remember... when will I remember the rest part... ahh... I'm going crazy... ohh that's why when I asked, singto smiled... now I'm feeling like he was teasing me...now I'm not even drunk but  feeling like my  hangover came back...

Singto pov

While coming from krist I was thinking about d party and what happened...then one thing came to my mind... Krist told me I'm bad...but why?.. thinking about it I felt a little sad but then remembering the next sentence of his my mind is eleted... 'I kissed him on the boat'... really!!!but people say while drunk you can't lie... truth came out from your mouth...then did he see a dream of me kissing him...does he feel about me the way I feel...no I don't think so... but then why he asked, 'why I forgot about the kiss'....am so puzzled.... I should sleep...only few hours left for morning... I woke up in my usual time although I slept a little last night... after freshen up, thought to call krist but my phone has no charge...then went for breakfast... after coming from cafeteria checked my phone .... Suddenly got a text from one of our teacher to meet him in the lab...so left...

After meeting the teacher, I was walking towards the laboratory then saw krist was coming... I thought what he's doing here, then I asked him, he didn't know about the suspension of classes.... then he asked me about yesterday.... he didn't remember anything by listening I was a bit sad... then it is so amusing to see krist like this... he's really believing that he punched me... I can't tease him anymore... he's really so cute...but when he'll remember then it'll be more fun to see...

Knott pov

Suddenly heard the knock on the door ...when opened it...saw krist...I asked what happened so early in the morning... and how's your hangover... just wait I'll cook something for you...he told not needed... already had..how come you are so early today..he told he didn't know about the class suspension...ohh... I said I'm so sorry I forgot to inform you..
He said it's ok... then asked me why singto brought him home..why not me or any of our friends...so to that I said we both came to drop but I got a call from someone that our friends are wasted so I rushed to the party back to bring them to the dorm and told singto to take care of you and he seemed like a gentleman...he even tolerated your drunken dramas... "Krist asked what drunken dramas I don't remember anything.... when I went to university in the morning I met singto and asked him if he punched me in the lip singto smiled and showed his lips... may be first I punched him ....but why we fought do you know....."...by listening this from krist I couldn't control and laughed to my heart content...then said p'singto is really cool....and you didn't punched him but smacked his lips down with your lips... I can see his shocked face....he's like a statue now.. like I was yesterday in that kiss moment...wow it proves we're really close friends...same reaction to a situation... then I tapped him and said hey what now... he asked can you please tell me what happened yesterday...so to I said ok... After drinking you went to the terrace... I saw you going so I followed you after few minutes to check... when I reached there you're standing on the edge wall of terrace... I told you to come down but didn't listen then after few minutes later p'singto came there too and by seeing you like that asked if he can help to persuade you... I agreed to him... then suddenly you turned around and told him that he's a bad person..he forgot everything .. when I tried to stop you didn't stop... only got aggressive and accused singto for forgetting about the kiss on the boat... what!!!! listening this krist said he want to disappear from the world... I can see his embarrassment...
I had some questions to ask, about singto to krist but I didn't... I thought it's not the proper time....but I think singto is a very good person... and his caring behaviour towards krist is a bit more than normal and it's not in a bad way...or may be I'm thinking too much...

______(* _ *)_______________(* _ *)______

Hi frnds,
         Sorry for the late update...hope you'll like it...
Thank you.
See you around....☺️😷💞 Be safe...